Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #241
maradona

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Why would ricky duck the broner fight? It will give him his biggest payday and set him up for life hopefully. Its all about leverage why would he go into a fight with that much at stake when not physically ready and giving away a large percentage of the purse to broner? A win against vasquez and the purse share is dramatically different. I hate all these ****wits calling the guy out for ducking him as if hes scared! ffs hes a professional fighter hes not in the game to give every advantage to his opponent!
maradona is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #242
BOD
Just Material and Ink.

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Hello everyone I'm BOD,

Please don't debate with Craney any longer, he thrives on antagonising people and any anger he manages to evoke is oxygen to the inbred arsehole. In future when Craney starts a thread, or makes a post the standard response should be:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

That's right no matter how much he pisses you off, no matter how much you disagree with his comments, no matter if you have a personal interest in the post subject matter (e.g: Billy Nelson) don't rise to it please, simply post:

Nothing more, nothing less:

Thank you.

BOD
BOD is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #243
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOD View Post
Hello everyone I'm BOD,

Please don't debate with Craney any longer, he thrives on antagonising people and any anger he manages to evoke is oxygen to the inbred arsehole. In future when Craney starts a thread, or makes a post the standard response should be:

That's right no matter how much he pisses you off, no matter how much you disagree with his comments, no matter if you have a personal interest in the post subject matter (e.g: Billy Nelson) don't rise to it please, simply post:

Nothing more, nothing less:

Thank you.

BOD
Hes Cutttttteeeee
alba is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #244
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Just go to this site [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and screen capture the results...that should resolve it in your favour
Still see he never used this eh.

Barrymore.
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #245
Markyboy86
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel2010 View Post
Still see he never used this eh.

Barrymore.
He definately is, he just wants to get Rickys attention through Billy, he thinks because he wears pink to the ring and has a slightly effeminate voice he might be one of his team.

Sorry Craney, Ricky Burns is happily married.
Markyboy86 is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #246
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

**** sake, after reading this this thread no wonder the better posters here sailed away & tried to make a better home for themselves recently.

I been here posting for a LONG time, & this has to be the worst thread I have ever read on brit ESB. The haters/aliases are loving it, & no doubt my post only adds fuel to their fire, but this thread hurts the credibility of this site as serious place to discuss brit boxing.

over 200 replies for a poster that only exists to jock hate & antagonize Billy Nelson... is that the level this place has sunk to?

Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 07:04 AM   #247
Macky
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
**** sake, after reading this this thread no wonder the better posters here sailed away & tried to make a better home for themselves recently.

I been here posting for a LONG time, & this has to be the worst thread I have ever read on brit ESB. The haters/aliases are loving it, & no doubt my post only adds fuel to their fire, but this thread hurts the credibility of this site as serious place to discuss brit boxing.

over 200 replies for a poster that only exists to jock hate & antagonize Billy Nelson... is that the level this place has sunk to?

Dunky, get with the times, it's 2013........this is what 99.9% of forums are like.
Macky is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #248
Buttered Bagel
The Life & Times Of

Quote:

And you've been a model of posting excellence Dunky? In 2009 when Appleby fought Lindsay you posted:

Quote:
OK noob, heres the deal.

If Appleby loses this fight? I will stop posting here for good. THATS how sure I am chuckles wins this one.

No bullshitting, people have been wanting me away from here for years, but this fight has tipped me over the edge. So many people thinking the irishman wins this one, I have to take it one stage further & say that if Lindsey wins, I will retire from Brit ESB.

I been here for five years now, so it doesnt get anymore serious than this. It aint no cop-out, cos if my man loses I will return for 5 posts, take my punishment like a real man, give my take on the fight & will walk away. **** it.
THATS how confident I am of the scotsman winning, just incase anyone here thought it was mere bravado. Its time to put necks on the line.

FIVE YEARS here. If Applebey loses, I come in for five posts maximum just to say how I sawa the fight & to let the victors kick me when Im down, then Im off.
& if I dont go away as promised? just tell the mods & they have my blessing to ban my ass for good. After all, a bet is a bet. Not that I will be back anyway, but a bet is a bet at the end of the day.

Not that Im going anywhere of course

Only way I dont leave though if Appleby loses is if the fight ends prematurely on a cut that was unintentional. Thats never a satisfactory ending to a fight.
Quote:
Yeah yeah, I remember noob, or as you won the bet, I will call you by your name, the jollystomper.

Well what can I say? Appleby lost, I lost the bet(to a ****in noob) & heres where its at. I promised to come back for 5 posts & 'take it like a man' as they say, & I am a man of my word
That in turn led to this thread:

You're clearly NOT a "man of your word" as four years on, lord knows how many tiresome, self absorbed, Scots biased posts later you are still here lecturing other posters for contributing to this utterly superb thread

**** OFF McCafferty you tiresome knob, this thread is ****ing awesome, if you don't like it, ignore it, better still honor your bet and LEAVE as promised.

Last edited by Buttered Bagel; 01-29-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Buttered Bagel is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #249
Buttered Bagel
The Life & Times Of

Craney's new fiercely hetero***ual avatar

Buttered Bagel is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #250
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

The best thread ever on these forums. Hell, maybe the best thread ever in the history of all forums. This wasn't a boxing discussion, this was a complete and total massacre of that dickhead Craney91.

Last edited by PaulieMc; 02-14-2013 at 10:24 AM.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #251
'Ben'
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: The Pie eating... Triad beating... Undisputed king of ESB

Yawn..

Low quality trolling, mate.
'Ben' is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #252
'Ben'
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: The Pie eating... Triad beating... Undisputed king of ESB

Quote:

Yes. I'm hanging around in hope..
'Ben' is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #253
HeavyT
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba View Post
Hes Cutttttteeeee
I looked him up myself and found.... Things.... I don't want to relive,.....
HeavyT is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #254
Jquik
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamR21 View Post
If Burns beats Vazquez though I would rank him ahead as I feel he is better than anyone on Broner's resume by a considerable margin. Broner is arrogant but in all honesty noone can call Vazquez a bum, if they know boxing

I agree though the fight would make more money in Vegas but I think it will be a better event in Scotland or even London
Have a look at Vasquez's record his best wins are Prescott and Mercito Gesta,you talk about him like he's some sort of danger man in the division.Antonio Demarco is a better fighter than Vasquez imo and Broner done a demolishin job on him.

The fight Ricky needs is Adrien Broner and nobody else,nobody wants to see Vasquez running around like a chicken for 12 rounds stinkin the place out to high heavens.it really is a shame because if Broner beats Mallignaggi we may never get to see the fight unless Ricky moves up a division or two.
Jquik is offline  Top
Old 05-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #255
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

All these new alts are as boring as the last lot
icemax is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum