Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 05:14 AM   #31
Hoshi
bigboi
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2419
Default Re: Fury dishing out the trash talk again!

The guy is hilarious. Wlad is a car crash waiting to happen lol.
Hoshi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 AM   #32
adam249390
a249390
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Been thinking alot lately that Fury would give him fits,angles,combinations,fights on the inside just aswell as on the outside,good movement,controls range really well now with his jab which he doubles and triples up,power in both hands ... people have said Price is great on the inside .. never seen it myself,he throws single jabs and hooks,he's really ****ing upright aswell and just looks robotic,good power though,look forward to seeing him face off with Thompson to see how he deals with a southpaw,oh yeah that's another tool in Fury's arsenal,he can fight both southpaw and orthodox.

People talk more about Fury's personality and silly outbursts than his boxing skills. More people know Fury for the bollocks he talks which to be fair is entertaining but shows how pathetic the man is.
You mention how good his jab is????? its not.
Power in both hands???? Fury hasnt got 1 punch power, he can punch put he hasnt got notable power. As for Fury fighting as a southpaw, if he would have fought southpaw gainst a live opponent instead of Rogan he would have been found out, to say he has southpaw in his locker because he boxed a few rounds is bollocks.
adam249390 is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #33
True_Hero
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I like Fury, I find him hilarious. Hope David Price floors him because I like him more, but I'l cheer for Fury over the rest of the heavyweight division
True_Hero is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #34
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam249390 View Post
People talk more about Fury's personality and silly outbursts than his boxing skills. More people know Fury for the bollocks he talks which to be fair is entertaining but shows how pathetic the man is.
You mention how good his jab is????? its not.
Power in both hands???? Fury hasnt got 1 punch power, he can punch put he hasnt got notable power. As for Fury fighting as a southpaw, if he would have fought southpaw gainst a live opponent instead of Rogan he would have been found out, to say he has southpaw in his locker because he boxed a few rounds is bollocks.
His jab is perfectly fine(look at the faces of Firtha,Chisora,Maddalone,Rogan,Johnson after their fights)did I say he had one punch power? Not everyone does...but he has more than enough to beat down and stop opponents on the inside or out....you don't even follow his career,you're a blatant hater and everything you've ever typed about the man screams it so your opinion of him as a boxer is pretty much void to me pal.
Being the massive Price fanboy that you are maybe you can tell me,for a man of his size .. does he seem to neglect his jab?Why does he have no inside game?Why is he so ****ing dull and robotic in and out of the ring? ... Price has great power,which is why I'll watch him fight,but he does nothing that stands out,very very boring style.

Why do you have such a vendetta against Fury ... he's a young lad that has beaten what's put infront of him,including a few unbeaten fighters,Johnson ... fighting Cunningham next,I could understand if he was fighting absolute bums with no intention of stepping up all the while mouthing off ... but he doesn't,I've seen in a few of your posts in the past you refer to him as a filthy gypo and a bum etc why so much malice towards a guy that is doing something you'd never have the bollocks to do?

Last edited by lordgore; 01-30-2013 at 08:34 AM.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #35
adam249390
a249390
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
His jab is perfectly fine(look at the faces of Firtha,Chisora,Maddalone,Rogan,Johnson after their fights)did I say he had one punch power? Not everyone does...but he has more than enough to beat down and stop opponents on the inside or out....you don't even follow his career,you're a blatant hater and everything you've ever typed about the man screams it so your opinion of him as a boxer is pretty much void to me pal.
Being the massive Price fanboy that you are maybe you can tell me,for a man of his size .. does he seem to neglect his jab?Why does he have no inside game?Why is he so ****ing dull and robotic in and out of the ring? ... Price has great power,which is why I'll watch him fight,but he does nothing that stands out,very very boring style.

Why do you have such a vendetta against Fury ... he's a young lad that has beaten what's put infront of him,including a few unbeaten fighters,Johnson ... fighting Cunningham next,I could understand if he was fighting absolute bums with no intention of stepping up all the while mouthing off ... but he doesn't,I've seen in a few of your posts in the past you refer to him as a filthy gypo and a bum etc why so much malice towards a guy that is doing something you'd never have the bollocks to do?
i dont hate Fury, if you read my posts i do say he is entertaining and good for the sport sometimes, but other times he is just stupid and attention seeking. be honest most people know him because of his trash talking rather than his boxing ability.
Price is pretty robotic but he will beat Fury (again) by either outboxing him,controlling him with his jab, or just blowing hiw away with his superior power.
Also i cant recall ever calling Fury a bum, but i slagged him off for vacating his belts, rather than fighting Price, claiming he was moving on etc only to fight Martin Rogan and Maddalone which idiots like you cannot see! He only vacated because he didnt want the price fight. If he would have fought a credible opponent instead of these than no one would have asked questions but his actions proves he wasnt upping the opposition,was he?
as for me having the bollocks to do what fury is doing, its not that i havent got the bollocks i havent got the boxing ability, but i have tried and it wasnt to be
adam249390 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum