boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 06:24 AM   #76
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,273
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
As for O'Mahoney he just seems like a ****ing idiot to me, I'm not saying I have intimate knowledge of how The Es*** Boys firm worked or anything but it seems to like he was basically just a doorman for them who seen an opportunity to make a few quid and become one of these 'celebrity gangsters' and seized it with both hands.

If you want a good insight into all this read Carlton Leach's book Muscle, I'm well aware that like the average 'hardman' book he probably bends the truth here and there but it seems fairly honest for the most part, he doesn't make himself out to be some invincible street fighting machine or pretends that he was an international criminal or anything like that, it's mostly just stories about what happened around the time The Es*** Boys were all running wild full of Steroids and any recreational drug they could get their hands on.

And it has a few chapters about Benn too.

Decent read, if your interested in this kinda stuff.
his books (bernrd o mahoney) ive read on es*** are well written and seem accurate its just when yer read up more on mahoney you start having major doubts
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #77
Bingo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 118
vCash: 500
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Common knowledge even on wiki that it was no roadrage incident allegedley.

Stephen Cameron allegedly was a drug dealer.

He owed Noye money.

Almost everybody on the roundabout at the time was a gangland figure. Just look at the witnesses in the case.

Noye goes may back to the Big famous Gold job.
Yeah, Iv read that.

Watched that documentary about him getting away with killing the Police officer. Interesting watch.

Why would Noye's name be brought in to the Es*** boys killing theories though?
Bingo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #78
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGEREDGE View Post
his books (bernrd o mahoney) ive read on es*** are well written and seem accurate its just when yer read up more on mahoney you start having major doubts
Or when you see and listen to the bloke,anyone remember him on that Danny Dyer show?
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #79
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
Why would Noye's name be brought in to the Es*** boys killing theories though?
I think he was just one of the main villians around at the time and supposedly had lent Tate money on a few occasions.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #80
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10 minutes on, Benn and Leach.

They actually seem like really good mates to be fair.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #81
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10 minutes on, Benn and Leach.

They actually seem like really good mates to be fair.
Kate Kray , the only real HARD ******* in that episode,was Benn.
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #82
redandwhiterob
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 253
vCash: 500
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10 minutes on, Benn and Leach.

They actually seem like really good mates to be fair.
Seems off his rocker on coke in most of that video
redandwhiterob is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #83
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandwhiterob View Post
Seems off his rocker on coke in most of that video
Who Leach? I thought he just looked normal really.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #84
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Kate Kray , the only real HARD ******* in that episode,was Benn.
Very true. kinda sad when you see middle aged men in these documentaries isn't it?

They need to learn to grow old gracefully.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #85
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10 minutes on, Benn and Leach.

They actually seem like really good mates to be fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Very true. kinda sad when you see middle aged men in these documentaries isn't it?

They need to learn to grow old gracefully.
Yep,to be fair to Leach he doesn't seem to bad,seems to be somewhat at peace with himself .. then again having two of your mates blown away would probably do that,i'd imagine when he got that call he thought "****,need to sort my life out".Although not as bad as Tate he was still no doubt involved in stupid ****.What gets me is how Mahoney is still above ground,the guy is a ****ing snake .. gets chummy with these sorts,writes his books then sits on his forum slagging them off allday,absolute knobber.
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #86
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,568
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is what happens to gangsters...
REEVO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #87
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEVO View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is what happens to gangsters...
Rise Of The Footsoldier did a spot on job emulating the look of those bodies,that's the harsh reality of it all,right there,on a slab.
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #88
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Yep,to be fair to Leach he doesn't seem to bad,seems to be somewhat at peace with himself .. then again having two of your mates blown away would probably do that,i'd imagine when he got that call he thought "****,need to sort my life out".Although not as bad as Tate he was still no doubt involved in stupid ****.What gets me is how Mahoney is still above ground,the guy is a ****ing snake .. gets chummy with these sorts,writes his books then sits on his forum slagging them off allday,absolute knobber.
Yeah that O'Mahoney seems like a right ****er.

And yeah, Leach seems OK.

I was surprised at his book, he doesn't really brag in it much at all, it's more just "Tales of a Doorman".

Quite good really.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #89
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Yeah that O'Mahoney seems like a right ****er.

And yeah, Leach seems OK.

I was surprised at his book, he doesn't really brag in it much at all, it's more just "Tales of a Doorman".

Quite good really.
Were you familiar with Billy Martindale? Chatted with him a few times in the past,was a sound guy,bang into his boxing etc ... also a bit of a loose cannon,very paranoid etc his dad is Lew Yates,ended up ****ing the wrong bloke off and ended up getting beaten to death on a farm ... anway Maloney claims to be good mates with his old man,as soon as Billy was killed he'd sit on the forum slagging the lad off,he's an absolute waste of space.Alot of the people that use his forums **** themselves off over all that tough guy *******s and swarm to Mahoney like flies to **** because he "knows it all".When Billyboy was alive he often logged onto various sites and tried to arrange meet ups with Mahoney etc,he used to **** himself,would make other account names and pretend to be someone else on various sites he knew Billy frequented haha.Mahoney is currently on "A hail of headbutts and screw driver right hooks" ****erill's nut sack it would seem,see him having a pop at some lad for asking if the rumors about him being a power lifting world record holder were true,sad bunch,sad sad bunch.
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #90
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Were you familiar with Billy Martindale? Chatted with him a few times in the past,was a sound guy,bang into his boxing etc ... also a bit of a loose cannon,very paranoid etc his dad is Lew Yates,ended up ****ing the wrong bloke off and ended up getting beaten to death on a farm ... anway Maloney claims to be good mates with his old man,as soon as Billy was killed he'd sit on the forum slagging the lad off,he's an absolute waste of space.Alot of the people that use his forums **** themselves off over all that tough guy *******s and swarm to Mahoney like flies to **** because he "knows it all".When Billyboy was alive he often logged onto various sites and tried to arrange meet ups with Mahoney etc,he used to **** himself,would make other account names and pretend to be someone else on various sites he knew Billy frequented haha.Mahoney is currently on "A hail of headbutts and screw driver right hooks" ****erill's nut sack it would seem,see him having a pop at some lad for asking if the rumors about him being a power lifting world record holder were true,sad bunch,sad sad bunch.
Wasn't it me and you who were having a chat about ****erill on here before?

I've told you he's from round my way, well I went for a haircut last week and he was in there

I was gonna make some small talk about his book but I thought **** it.

Anyhow this thread has had me watching all kinds of *******s on youtube, just been watchin "Gangsters Wives with Carlton Leach".

Absolutely terrible
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015