boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #16
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
What fight were you watching?!

Mundine landed SO many CLEAN jabs. He didn't throw a huge amount of combinations but when he did he landed clean. His big rights were off the mark though.

the clown got owned. write his eulogy ****head.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #17
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Nobody can argue all of the points in my initial post....because I am right as usual.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #18
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Nobody can argue all of the points in my initial post....because I am right as usual.
no. you said he'd ko geale...WRONG. you said mundog would win...WRONG.

youre the worst.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #19
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Since when does hitting elbows or a shoulder count as a scoring punch?

The commentary was abysmal, Choc landed the jab all night.

Geale was putting him under immense pressure and landed a few decent body shots and right hands but nothing to suggest he was a victor.

Geale's corner told him he needed the last round, Mundine's corner told him 3 more minutes until you're the champ.

Boxing off the back foot cost Choc a deserved decision. Offensively he looked off in the first round or so but he pinged Geale all fight with the jab whilst blocking the majority of Geale's work.

Travesty for boxing......

*On a sidenote I would like to highlight how lame Geale's attempts at showboating were, he looked like a ******.
Go home loser, YDKSAB
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #20
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 1
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
What fight were you watching?!

Mundine landed SO many CLEAN jabs. He didn't throw a huge amount of combinations but when he did he landed clean. His big rights were off the mark though.
No he didn't. When a bigger opponent lands clean jabs on a smaller opponent the smaller opponent will stop coming forward and will have a marked up face at the end of the bout. I guess you are trolling but i don't even want there to be any doubt jokingly - Geale dominated and controlled the fight.

You probably watched the fight with hope and so any kind of questionable contact became a clean shot. As a Mundine fan you must have seen very disappointed to see Geale completely outbox him but hey that's boxing, be thankful it was someone without one shot power. Imagine the brutal ending for Choc if he got into the ring with Golovkin or another world class power puncher.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #21
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 126,762
vCash: 45500
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Nobody can argue all of the points in my initial post....because I am right as usual.
So all those times Mundine was jolted and visibly hurt, that was from shots to the "elbows or shoulder"?

Your boy has glass joints, then. And some pretty screwy wiring, if getting hit in those places causes him to react as though he'd just been struck on the chin.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #22
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
no. you said he'd ko geale...WRONG. you said mundog would win...WRONG.

youre the worst.
I am assuming that you said "no" in agreement that you have no comeback to my initial post.

Mundine did enough to win, he should have knocked him out to avoid this robbery.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #23
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Yo troll dawg, you don't know **** about boxing
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #24
pong
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,870
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

how pointless an existence to be a fanatical fan of a insipid middling braggart fraud of a fighter that was always viewed as a joke and oddity by serious fans and fight people and will be viewed as nothing more then a footnote in history.A dung beetle leads a more fulfilling, rewarding and meaningful life then you 20a87
pong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #25
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Go home loser, YDKSAB
Some faux bravado because of a hollow Geale victory? It can only be ESB's creepiest weirdo. Did you even watch the fight? No. You were busy with your special pictures .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
No he didn't. When a bigger opponent lands clean jabs on a smaller opponent the smaller opponent will stop coming forward and will have a marked up face at the end of the bout. I guess you are trolling but i don't even want there to be any doubt jokingly - Geale dominated and controlled the fight.

You probably watched the fight with hope and so any kind of questionable contact became a clean shot. As a Mundine fan you must have seen very disappointed to see Geale completely outbox him but hey that's boxing, be thankful it was someone without one shot power. Imagine the brutal ending for Choc if he got into the ring with Golovkin or another world class power puncher.
Geale weighed in heavier...Aggression and effective aggression are two different things. Geale landed some decent shots but he rarely landed cleanly. Mundine's jab was consistent and clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
So all those times Mundine was jolted and visibly hurt, that was from shots to the "elbows or shoulder"?

Your boy has glass joints, then. And some pretty screwy wiring, if getting hit in those places causes him to react as though he'd just been struck on the chin.
Geale hurt Mundine once. Backpedalling and evading the several shots Geale was throwing is not being hurt.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #26
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
how pointless an existence to be a fanatical fan of a insipid middling braggart fraud of a fighter that was always viewed as a joke and oddity by serious fans and fight people and will be viewed as nothing more then a footnote in history.A dung beetle leads a more fulfilling, rewarding and meaningful life then you 20a87
More original than my average hater but a hater all the same.

Have another haterade brah.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #27
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
how pointless an existence to be a fanatical fan of a insipid middling braggart fraud of a fighter that was always viewed as a joke and oddity by serious fans and fight people and will be viewed as nothing more then a footnote in history.A dung beetle leads a more fulfilling, rewarding and meaningful life then you 20a87


Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Some faux bravado because of a hollow Geale victory? It can only be ESB's creepiest weirdo. Did you even watch the fight? No. You were busy with your special pictures .

Geale weighed in heavier...Aggression and effective aggression are two different things. Geale landed some decent shots but he rarely landed cleanly. Mundine's jab was consistent and clean.

Geale hurt Mundine once. Backpedalling and evading the several shots Geale was throwing is not being hurt.
Yo troll dawg, you don't know **** about boxing

Log off, get a life, forget about Mundine, he's done just like you are
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,948
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

Worst troll effor of 2013. Do not take this guy seriously. He DKSAB
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #29
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,757
vCash: 925
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

the thing mundine was landing was the elbow and punches to the back of the head...and purposly headbutting
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:51 PM   #30
Steel Kelly
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine called it before the fight - Robbery

This was not a close fight, by the late rounds Geale was just having some fun in there knowing that the result was beyond question. I scored it 118-110 and even then i am being generous to Mundine. If Mundine thinks he was robbed in this fight then i firmly believe he is mentally ill.
Steel Kelly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015