Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 405
vCash: 500
Default Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Firstly i do like mundine and sometimes bump into him and he is a top bloke.
We all know the camera image isnt really him.
We all know he lost the other night.
We all know he rubs most the wrong way.
But lance armstrong the drug cheat,ben cousins the drug ****ed tool,brendon fevola the wanker,tiger woods the cheater,shane warne the cheater,lleyton hewitt the serial pest etc all seem to go through life without many problems after the shit hits the fan.
Mundines loud mouth gets to all of us more than the real actions of the above cheats.
Approx 80% of his twitter replys and facebook replys end in co%n or black c%nt,or abbo or another form of racism.
So i want to know how empty shallow words from a boxers mouth get more attention and more hatred than any of the above......i know exactly what it is but ill see what you blokes put out there....
bazil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
oba carr
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 275
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Your right about the racist comments made from faceless weak pricks from behind a keyboard. That I dont agree with.
All this will blow over and he will be remembered as a good athlete such has happened with Wodds and Hewitt.
The rest are known as drug cheats, drug addicts and Alcos before their sporting acheivements. Warne, hes just Warne.
oba carr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 405
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
your right about the racist comments made from faceless weak pricks from behind a keyboard. That i dont agree with.
All this will blow over and he will be remembered as a good athlete such has happened with wodds and hewitt.
The rest are known as drug cheats, drug addicts and alcos before their sporting acheivements. Warne, hes just warne.


good honest answer mate...cheers
bazil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

There are some horrible racist comments on his fb page but to say 80% is not correct, it's less than ten percent. Maybe 2-5%

but in answer to your question Mundine is probably the worst sport i've ever come across. When Saints lost the grand final in 99 the next year, before the round 5 rematch with Melbourne, Mundine claimed Dragons were the "real champions" Melbourne came out and pumped them 70-10. I actually think this was the main impetus for him to leave rugby league.

After saying that Sven Ottke "punched like a girl" he was knocked out cold for 15 minutes. When he arrived at Sydney airport a camera crew approached and Mundine said that Ottke's "got nothing" and then ran away.

Now after being comprehensively outboxed by Geale he started screaming robbery before the result was announced and hasn't stopped since

Add into that constantly claiming to be the best while avoiding a rematch with Kessler and Trout to name just two and instead fighti g bum after bum.

He constantly plays the race card to explain his failures and emulates thuggish elements of black american culture.

Think of how hated seemngly whiny rugby league players like Brett Finch are and he doesn't do half the things Mundine does.

To claim he's hated because of his race is to buy into his bullshit. He's public persona is completely disgraceful.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #5
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,070
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil View Post
Firstly i do like mundine and sometimes bump into him and he is a top bloke.
We all know the camera image isnt really him.
We all know he lost the other night.
We all know he rubs most the wrong way.
But lance armstrong the drug cheat,ben cousins the drug ****ed tool,brendon fevola the wanker,tiger woods the cheater,shane warne the cheater,lleyton hewitt the serial pest etc all seem to go through life without many problems after the shit hits the fan.
Mundines loud mouth gets to all of us more than the real actions of the above cheats.
Approx 80% of his twitter replys and facebook replys end in co%n or black c%nt,or abbo or another form of racism.
So i want to know how empty shallow words from a boxers mouth get more attention and more hatred than any of the above......i know exactly what it is but ill see what you blokes put out there....
Warwick Capper will be pissed off he did not get a mention.......
old man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 405
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

[quote=TheDuke;14688074]There are some horrible racist comments on his fb page but to say 80% is not correct, it's less than ten percent. Maybe 2-5%

but in answer to your question Mundine is probably the worst sport i've ever come across. When Saints lost the grand final in 99 the next year, before the round 5 rematch with Melbourne, Mundine claimed Dragons were the "real champions" Melbourne came out and pumped them 70-10. I actually think this was the main impetus for him to leave rugby league.

After saying that Sven Ottke "punched like a girl" he was knocked out cold for 15 minutes. When he arrived at Sydney airport a camera crew approached and Mundine said that Ottke's "got nothing" and then ran away.



Now after being comprehensively outboxed by Geale he started screaming robbery before the result was announced and hasn't stopped since

Add into that constantly claiming to be the best while avoiding a rematch with Kessler and Trout to name just two and instead fighti g bum after bum.

He constantly plays the race card to explain his failures and emulates thuggish elements of black american culture.

Think of how hated seemngly whiny rugby league players like Brett Finch are and he doesn't do half the things Mundine does.





BUT MATE ONCE AGAIN YOU MENTIONED HIS MOUTH,NOT DRUG CHEAT,DRUG ADDICT OR WIFE CHEATER ETC...ITS HIS MOUTH WHICH DOESNT COMPARE TO THE OTHERS ACTIONS.
HE MAKES DUMB STATEMENTS...THATS IT
bazil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Can i ask you a question Bazil?

What do you like about Anthony Mundine that allows you to overcome the hypocritical shit such as:

Claim to the best when avoiding fights with anyone who he perceives as a threat.

Claims racism while saying incredibly racist things

Claims to be hard done by while refusing to acknowledge he was hard done by

For me personally, my political views are probably more fringe than Mundine's, i don't like what i see in the guy. I see the worst elements of humanity in him - lies, hypocrisy, narcissism, racism, thuggery.

What do you see in him that you relate to?
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #8
pinstriper
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 81
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
I see the worst elements of humanity in him - lies, hypocrisy, narcissism, racism, thuggery.
The worst elements of humanity aren't rape, murder, torture, extortion, theft etc?

The Mundine in the press is a different person to the Mundine in the gym.
pinstriper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #9
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,427
vCash: 700
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Probably because he's a braggart and a bigmouth and he is high profile so his controversial opinions polarise the public opinion against him. Australians tend to like humble sportsmen. With the exception of Danny Green who has built his name off Mundine hatred and fools the average Joe with his dinky di,fair dinkum mate bullshit persona.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #10
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinstriper View Post
The worst elements of humanity aren't rape, murder, torture, extortion, theft etc?

The Mundine in the press is a different person to the Mundine in the gym.
Those are actions, not personality traits.

So are you saying that in private Mundine is admitting Geale kicked his arse?
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #11
pinstriper
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 81
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

I haven't even seen Choc for 2 or so years, so would not have a clue.
How did you come to the conclusion that I wanted to get into a debate about Wednesday's fight?
I am only talking about my experiences with him, I never gave an opinion on what sort of person I think he is
pinstriper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #12
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinstriper View Post
I haven't even seen Choc for 2 or so years, so would not have a clue.
How did you come to the conclusion that I wanted to get into a debate about Wednesday's fight?
I am only talking about my experiences with him, I never gave an opinion on what sort of person I think he is


Mate, I was just having my say. Not that Bazil's original question makes much sense but he doesn't understand why people dislike Anthony, so I explained why I don't like what I see.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:48 PM   #13
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Duke you have completely taken the words out of my mouth. Great response.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #14
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 405
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
Can i ask you a question Bazil?

What do you like about Anthony Mundine that allows you to overcome the hypocritical shit such as:

Claim to the best when avoiding fights with anyone who he perceives as a threat.

Claims racism while saying incredibly racist things

Claims to be hard done by while refusing to acknowledge he was hard done by

For me personally, my political views are probably more fringe than Mundine's, i don't like what i see in the guy. I see the worst elements of humanity in him - lies, hypocrisy, narcissism, racism, thuggery.

What do you see in him that you relate to?
pure gentleman whenever i speak to him.
whilst in the rocks the other day on his way to the outdoor training session we walked past a lady struggling with a pram down some stairs,and he turned to help her,even though there were 12 or so mundine fans following him he was the only one to notice her,will spend hours signing autographs for anybody no matter how long it takes,also lots of charity work behind the scenes,i agree his public persona is easy to hate but because most of it is to get publicty. and i know him away from the camera and its not him so i dont take it serious.
i wouldnt say he avoids the best fights,kessler,green,siaca,geale and ottke we all big name fights and although he didnt win all of them he still had a go.
certainly couldve done more and i blame khoder and mismanagement.
said geales wife is white.............we all screamed racist....but she is actually white.
when u hate someone its easy to take whatever they say differently to how its actually ment
bazil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #15
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 405
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is mundines mouth worse than these blokes actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post


Mate, I was just having my say. Not that Bazil's original question makes much sense but he doesn't understand why people dislike Anthony, so I explained why I don't like what I see.
i fully understsand why they dont like him,just dont know why all the drug cheats,drug users and players in other sports get a fairer go than choc.
andrew and joey johns are heroes.............NOT..try drug user for his whole carrer and the other midget in group *** activity.
but mundines worse........gimmie a break
bazil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013