Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
The Kirwan Kid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 167
vCash: 500
Default Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Anyone with half a clue would see a fight with Sturm would be the smart fight for him if he is serious (deluded) about fighting. Fight here in Oz, make some cash and IF he wins then at least he's got a decent name/recent champ on his resume. Its his only move. Sturm needs it after the 2 losses and Mundine definitely needs it cos he's out of options.

I'd much prefer he just **** off though ...
The Kirwan Kid is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
pourya
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 589
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

stop talking about bumdine
hes finisehd
pourya is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #3
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kirwan Kid View Post
Anyone with half a clue would see a fight with Sturm would be the smart fight for him if he is serious (deluded) about fighting. Fight here in Oz, make some cash and IF he wins then at least he's got a decent name/recent champ on his resume. Its his only move. Sturm needs it after the 2 losses and Mundine definitely needs it cos he's out of options.

I'd much prefer he just **** off though ...
There is sense in your logic. But the way Mundine looked and probably also felt the other night, he's done.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #4
pourya
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 589
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

acutally given that soliman has won and is a mandatory for the IBF belt, i think anything is possible.

Look for mundine trying to fight soliman- big possibility! he could fight sturm too- sturm just sux
pourya is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
pinstriper
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 81
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kirwan Kid View Post
I'd much prefer he just **** off though ...
pinstriper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
The Kirwan Kid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 167
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourya View Post
stop talking about bumdine
hes finisehd
Feel free to **** off and read another thread.
The Kirwan Kid is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #7
Likatiga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

I am surea call has already been made to an Argentine or Mexican cab company to spare a driver for a week or two to fight Mundine next.
Likatiga is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #8
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 407
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

mundines finished....hahahahaha
why is that....he just went 12 rds with the champion of the world apparently and didnt raise a sweat or get hurt.
bazil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #9
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

I still can't see geale fighting Solomon , so I think he will vacate the ibf strap . Solomon is number 1 contender so don't be surprised to see mundine face him for the vacant strap in about June .
Left hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #10
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,939
vCash: 75
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
I still can't see geale fighting Solomon , so I think he will vacate the ibf strap . Solomon is number 1 contender so don't be surprised to see mundine face him for the vacant strap in about June .
Why?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #11
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
There is sense in your logic. But the way Mundine looked and probably also felt the other night, he's done.
As the gatekeeper Mundine now finds himself to be, he will have no shortage of talented up and comers or champions that have just lost that will want to fight him.

Of course, the difficulty with Mundine has always been in getting him to take any of these fights.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #12
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil View Post
mundines finished....hahahahaha
why is that....he just went 12 rds with the champion of the world apparently and didnt raise a sweat or get hurt.
Muntard

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:41 AM   #13
jdman1
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

I really don't see why Mundines name is in the mix for another title shot right now? The reality is that he is not even a top 10 ranked fighter curently.

O
jdman1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:48 AM   #14
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdman1 View Post
I really don't see why Mundines name is in the mix for another title shot right now? The reality is that he is not even a top 10 ranked fighter curently.

O
If Mundine can get a shot at the title by beating up on Branco McTart nothing is beyond him . Believe it Mundine will fight on for another three years yet .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:30 AM   #15
Giantcan
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
vCash: 500
Default Re: Its Obvious what Mundine's next fight should be

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Giantcan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013