Old 02-02-2013, 01:09 PM   #46
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: UK vs USA boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bane View Post
Lewis destroyed Tyson and Holyfield. You my friend, are a dumbass. Yes Floyd beat Hatton, but I doubt anyone can beat Floyd in any division he has been in. Calzaghe schooled your bums Hopkins, Lacey and Jones. Such a dumbass, your posts are full of dribble.
Aw, man. Lewis destroyed Tyson? Tyson, the guy who was 10 years passed him prime and only fighting for money, this was the guy Lewis schooled? And Holyfield, who was at the twilight of his career and considerably smaller than Lewis got a draw against him. Nah, I'm kidding, that was a robbery. But Canadian Lewis, who represented Canada at the olympics got knocked out by two bums. Slappy beat grandpa Hopkins instead of fighting Dawson, who many feel Hopkins won. But oh no, we have the Lacy argument again, Lacy who is more known in all of the UK than he's known in his own ****ing hometown. He used RJJ too, who's been knocked out cold 2 or 3 times before fighting Calzaghe, and another 2 times after fighting Calzaghe. Man, you're a ****ing idiot. Do you really know anything about boxing?
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #47
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe because the USA has a much larger population, and the majority of your states are bigger than the UK alone....
Puerto Rico, population of 4 million has more champions and hall of famers than the UK. Deal with it.
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #48
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Quote:
Maybe because the USA has a much larger population, and the majority of your states are bigger than the UK alone....
Umm please name a US state with a population greater than 60 million moron.
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #49
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisMom View Post
Rahman and Mccall weren't journeyman.

You fuking moron.

Buster Douglas and Ross Purrity were JOURNEYMAN.

Look at the definition of what a journeyman yes.. Rahman was actually fighting WLADIMIR years past his prime.... and Wlad was the NEXT great HW Champ.

Lewis also avenged both his defeats.

Lewis will also beat the fuking shit out of any American boxer prime for prime bar Ali and you know it.

You fuking Wigger.
Sorry, but Canadian Lewis got knocked out by two bums. Douglas was American, and got beat by an American in Lewis afterwards, so your argument holds no weight. Canadian Lewis got knocked out by two bums, imagine what Ali, Holmes, prime Tyson.. **** it, even Foreman would do when they touch that fragile jaw of Lewis. The Canadian gets sparked.
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #50
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
If it wasn't for European Soccer. Every division from 154-175 will be ruled by Premier League players and La Liga players.

Cristiano Ronaldo will dominate Andre Ward.. You guys lucky European Soccer drains the talent pool.

How's the economy?
And if it wasn't for the NFL and NBA, nobody would of even heard of Lewis or the Klits. The fact that you're using a whole continent to defend your point is hilarious. I'll use North America vs Europe then. Lewis is Canadian so he's with us, even won a gold medal repping Canada. So we got Mexico, USA, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Canada vs all of Europe. Tell me who wins.
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #51
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
AMERICANS rate Lewis as a top 10 heavyweight. You fuking wigger piece of retarded jew trash.

H2H.. Nobody thinks that guys like Frazier/Louis/Marciano/Dempsey have a chance in hell against Lennox.. you stupid jew shit.

Lewis is the ONLY heavyweight to avenge both his defeats.. One of which wasn't even a legit defeat.. it was a shit stoppage.. shit just like your mom's vagina after it's been gang banged from 40 different ugly american blackies.
Nevermind, he got banned. No point in trolling him anymore. =[
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #52
The Bane
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
Puerto Rico, population of 4 million has more champions and hall of famers than the UK. Deal with it.
Show me the proof dumbass.
The Bane is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #53
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
I missed that comment, London even has more people than NYC. And they say Americans are dumb..
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #54
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Show me the proof dumbass.
Look it up, bitch. Mexico, USA and Puerto Rico the top 3 nations with the most boxing champions.
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #55
The Bane
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
I said the majority of the US states are larger than the UK as in measurement. Your biggest population state-wise is 38 million in California which is more than half the of the UK alone. The point is the USA has at least 5 times more than a population that the UK. The UK is a country which its most popular sport is football, which is the biggest sport in the world unfortunately.
The Bane is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #56
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I said the majority of the US states are larger than the UK as in measurement. Your biggest population state-wise is 38 million in California which is more than half the of the UK alone. The point is the USA has at least 5 times more than a population that the UK. The UK is a country which its most popular sport is football, which is the biggest sport in the world unfortunately.
You're right, Puerto Rico, with only 4 million people have more champions than the UK. The association of football, which was created 150 years ago by England, have only won 1 championship since 1930 which they cheated on in 1966. So basically, your country sucks in their major sport. Yet boxing isn't even one of the top 5 sports in the USA, yet we still have more champions than you and placed higher than you in the world cup. What does that tell you?
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #57
The Bane
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
You're right, Puerto Rico, with only 4 million people have more champions than the UK. The association of football, which was created 150 years ago by England, have only won 1 championship since 1930 which they cheated on in 1966. So basically, your country sucks in their major sport. Yet boxing isn't even one of the top 5 sports in the USA, yet we still have more champions than you and placed higher than you in the world cup. What does that tell you?
Your a dumbass, England is England, the UK is the UK, which is Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. You sound like a complete dumbass that fails at trolling his hate for the UK, in particularly England.

Who is the number 1 golf player in the world? Who was the World Middleweight Champion in boxing for 10 years? Who is the most famous sportsman in the world? You will find they all come from the UK.

You do know if it wasn't for England we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. The World Wide Web was created in England.

If you want to make this personal, we gave your your freedom, we ran your country for years. England is the only country that has never been ruled by anyone but themselves. If you want to talk real fighting, then check on the internet at all the Youtube videos of the SAS soldiers beating the shit out of your Delta boys in the Military Boxing tournaments, that is real pride.
The Bane is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #58
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Your a dumbass, England is England, the UK is the UK, which is Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. You sound like a complete dumbass that fails at trolling his hate for the UK, in particularly England.

Who is the number 1 golf player in the world? Who was the World Middleweight Champion in boxing for 10 years? Who is the most famous sportsman in the world? You will find they all come from the UK.
No shit faggot, when did I dispute that? Which is why I said England created the association of football, not the UK. The world middleweight champion for 10 years? Hopkins of course. Best golfer in the last 20 years? Tiger Woods. Best golfer of all time? Jack Nicklaus. I don't hate the UK, I just like ****ing with all of you is all.
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #59
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

You do know if it wasn't for England we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. The World Wide Web was created in England.

If you want to make this personal, we gave your your freedom, we ran your country for years. England is the only country that has never been ruled by anyone but themselves. If you want to talk real fighting, then check on the internet at all the Youtube videos of the SAS soldiers beating the shit out of your Delta boys in the Military Boxing tournaments, that is real pride.
You gave us our freedom? If I remembered correctly, we took our freedom and ran you fags out of the country. England has been spanked by the Romans for years, not sure what you're talking about. Emperor Augustus even went there and whooped that ass so they would know who the pappy was. England created a lot of things, even boxing and soccer. Yet they suck at it. The U.S isn't more than 250 years old and didn't start becoming a world empire till the industrial revolution, everything was basically created by that time.
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #60
The Bane
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
No shit faggot, when did I dispute that? Which is why I said England created the association of football, not the UK. The world middleweight champion for 10 years? Hopkins of course. Best golfer in the last 20 years? Tiger Woods. Best golfer of all time? Jack Nicklaus. I don't hate the UK, I just like ****ing with all of you is all.
Thats cool, but its 100% obvious your making your posts as personal as possible regarding the UK, in particularly England. Lets be honest, England ran the world, we ran the USA, we created the world most popular sport. The Beatles were English, the world biggest band ever. Your top musician Presley was half Irish. This crap is ridicilous. Boxing wise, yes the USA have more champions. However, the UK are breeding very good boxers at the moment: Brook, Bellew, Cleverly, Frampton, Quigg, Khan etc.
The Bane is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum