'Ben'
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: The Pie eating... Triad beating... Undisputed king of ESB
vCash: 75
Default Re: steve bunce deserves to be in the british boxing hall of shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Steve Bunce should be inducted into the HOF not the HOS and while they are at that, knight him n' all. Top bloke, top presenter.

Arise Sir Steve.

He became yet another valued poster hounded of this cesspit of a forum. A forum that is overrun with multiple accounters, alts and sad obsessed children who dedicate all their energy 24/7 to trolling on a boxing forum, with nothing better to do with their life. No job, zero life, and definitely no missus, just an internet connection, photoshop and a lot of time on their oily Greggs sausage roll smelly fingers. This forum has descended into obscurity, it is no longer credible or enjoyable, the moderators should be ashamed of themselves for over-seeing and allowing this mess to escalate. People INSIDE the game want none of this forum anymore because of what it has become, a cesspit, people have been driven away. This forum has sunk to new lows.

The "gang" will be here in 5.....4.....3.....2.....1 to jump all over me for saying that, attacking me, trying to discredit me. But I don't give a f*ck, I worry for you, I feel sorry for you, the few genuine people on here know whats up.

The truth is the truth.

Waaarrrrrrrrrrrrriorssss Warrrrrrrrrrriorsssssss come out to playayyyyyyyyyy

Noticed that aswell.. bad times. I remember when the british forum was where the knowledgable posters went. Not many good ones around anymore..
'Ben' is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum