Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 02-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #601
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Taylor Swift for motivation crew. Honestly though I remember Katy Perry's firework song came on, got an extra few reps on dumbbell rows lol. BABY YOURE A FIREWORK, COME ON SHOW WHAT YOURE WORTH, LIFT THOSE WEIGHTS UP UP UP!

YES KATY BABY, I WILL LIFT THESE WEIGHTS ANYTHING FOR YOU BABY <3

liek if u cry evrytim.
Taylor Swift is one thing Katy Perry is a no no.

This is my gym song at the moment
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
On the bus with this pumping, badman.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #602
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ldn View Post
Taylor Swift is one thing Katy Perry is a no no.

This is my gym song at the moment
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
On the bus with this pumping, badman.
What!!!? Katy Perry's music rapes Taylor Swift's. Every single Katy P song is a tuuuuune. I sing along to all of them. Swift has had like one good song and it was about that curly haired non lifting faggot from one direction. She also has the body of a 12 year old boy whilst Katy Perry is joocy as ****.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #603
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

All I know of both their bodies of work is what gets played on the radio when I'm at work. Katy Perry has that kissed a girl and that hot n cold (?) tune but thats it. That fireworks song was gash I'm sorry to say. List 3 more good songs by her.

I'm not talking about who I want to shoot a load over but who I'd rather listen to.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #604
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

WHAT THE **** BRAH? WHAT THE **** IS WITH THIS ****ING MATT LDN KUNT BRO. YOU THINK YOU'RE A ****ING MAD KUNT BRAH? YEAAH ****ING AYSHAYY BRAH I'LL ****ING LAY YA OUT MATT. LOOK AT YOU ****ING LITTLE PHAGGOT WITH YOUR ****ING HAIR YOU ****ING FAIRY KUNT. YEAA I'LL ****ING LAYAA BRAH I GOT A ****ING DRY FIT LOOK AT THIS ****ING PEAKED UP KUNT. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS KUNT? IT MEANS THAT I'M A ****ING SICK CUNT AND I'LL ****ING LAYAA OUT KUNT. ****ING PHAGGOT WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING MATT BRAH. PFFT. ****ING POOF. WHAT THE **** IS THAT KUNT DOING BRAH i'LL ****ING LAY HIM OUT. YOU ****ING DO THAT IN OUR HOOD AND YOU'LL GET ****ING DROPPED LAD. I'LL ****ING FEED YA KUNT. COME AT ME MATT YA ****ING PHAGGOT. YA ****ING LITTLE ****ING PHAGGOT BRAH I'LL ****ING DROP YA KUNT. YEAH WHAT BRAH.

Last edited by Smudger; 02-04-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #605
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

wog?
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #606
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #607
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
wog?
Is that I'm not a wog or what is a wog?

If number 2 - derogatory term for a black person.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #608
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Woops inb4 ban.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #609
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Is that I'm not a wog or what is a wog?

If number 2 - derogatory term for a black person.
Its also a term for greeks, italians, lebanese etc. out here in Oz

I was more confused at anyone calling me a wog you can't get much whiter than me.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #610
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

No one saw anything.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #611
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Our little secret
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #612
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

Just back from the gym well chuffed, benched 3x5 122.5kg
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #613
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:
WHAT THE **** BRAH? WHAT THE **** IS WITH THIS ****ING MATT LDN KUNT BRO. YOU THINK YOU'RE A ****ING MAD KUNT BRAH? YEAAH ****ING AYSHAYY BRAH I'LL ****ING LAY YA OUT MATT. LOOK AT YOU ****ING LITTLE PHAGGOT WITH YOUR ****ING HAIR YOU ****ING FAIRY KUNT. YEAA I'LL ****ING LAYAA BRAH I GOT A ****ING DRY FIT LOOK AT THIS ****ING PEAKED UP KUNT. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS KUNT? IT MEANS THAT I'M A ****ING SICK CUNT AND I'LL ****ING LAYAA OUT KUNT. ****ING PHAGGOT WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING MATT BRAH. PFFT. ****ING POOF. WHAT THE **** IS THAT KUNT DOING BRAH i'LL ****ING LAY HIM OUT. YOU ****ING DO THAT IN OUR HOOD AND YOU'LL GET ****ING DROPPED LAD. I'LL ****ING FEED YA KUNT. COME AT ME MATT YA ****ING PHAGGOT. YA ****ING LITTLE ****ING PHAGGOT BRAH I'LL ****ING DROP YA KUNT. YEAH WHAT BRAH.
Bro, I'm like a tripple blackbelt and at some point, while having your little neck locked in a sleeper hold... I will place my hand over your mouth and tell you to shut the **** up, just so I can hear the tears trickle down from your face. As your whimpers soften, it will be a matter of time before lights out. Just as you lose consciousness, I whisper in your ear 'shhh, no tears'
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #614
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Smudger did you take up BJJ in the end? I've started doing no gi on the weekend to help my judo groundgame.
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #615
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
What!!!? Katy Perry's music rapes Taylor Swift's. Every single Katy P song is a tuuuuune. I sing along to all of them. Swift has had like one good song and it was about that curly haired non lifting faggot from one direction. She also has the body of a 12 year old boy whilst Katy Perry is joocy as ****.
Thiiisssssss

Quote:
All I know of both their bodies of work is what gets played on the radio when I'm at work. Katy Perry has that kissed a girl and that hot n cold (?) tune but thats it. That fireworks song was gash I'm sorry to say. List 3 more good songs by her.

I'm not talking about who I want to shoot a load over but who I'd rather listen to.
BORKED

BORKED

BORKED

All of those songs is actually on my training usb.

Along with a healthy selection of Machine Head, Devildriver, Pantera, NWA, Delinquent Habits, Cypress Hill
Primate is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing