Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 04:07 AM   #31
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Lol but I know **** all mate I take my lead off SOX , what sox says goes around here goes , I was stupid to even contemplate disagreeing with him .

Seriously though lads Sam has done ****ing brilliant to get where he is and it would be total wank if his endeavours weren't rewarded that's why in an ideal world he would be payed a tidy amount of step aside money and given a contracted first shot at the winner of Geale v GGG . Its a bit naive of me to think this is an option I know but the thought of Geale v GGG down under gives me a lazy lob on ( if it happened I Germany I probably wouldn't be allowed onto the aircraft because security would think I had a stick of dynamite down my pants ) .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 04:08 AM   #32
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoley View Post
The Sturm fight was to decide who gets Geale as a mandatory.
Didnt know that mate , thanks
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:09 AM   #33
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,301
vCash: 500
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Daniel did say when they gave Golovkin His belt,I will come back to get whats rightfully mine,I for one hope that happens in 2013 the Top 3 are Martinez Geale and Golovkin love to see them get it on.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 AM   #34
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Lol but I know **** all mate I take my lead off SOX , what sox says goes around here goes , I was stupid to even contemplate disagreeing with him .

Seriously though lads Sam has done ****ing brilliant to get where he is and it would be total wank if his endeavours weren't rewarded that's why in an ideal world he would be payed a tidy amount of step aside money and given a contracted first shot at the winner of Geale v GGG . Its a bit naive of me to think this is an option I know but the thought of Geale v GGG down under gives me a lazy lob on ( if it happened I Germany I probably wouldn't be allowed onto the aircraft because security would think I had a stick of dynamite down my pants ) .
....mate we got a plug we use underground called a donkey dick..it's 64mm x 500mm...stick one of them suckers down your strides..works for me..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:16 AM   #35
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
....mate we got a plug we use underground called a donkey dick..it's 64mm x 500mm...stick one of them suckers down your strides..works for me..
you out the mines in WA mate ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:17 AM   #36
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wild West of Sydney
Posts: 3,331
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistsof steel View Post
Geale did not have his number when they fought as amatures 15 to 3 Golvkin.!!!
Means nothing ten years later and in the pros
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:18 AM   #37
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,301
vCash: 500
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler View Post
Means nothing ten years later and in the pros
You could be Spot on but they both deserve to fight again.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:18 AM   #38
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Just noticed Ishida is NECT for GGG end of march ( been working away and not exactly mr current affairs ) if that's the case please totally disregard my comments in this thread and get Geale / Sam done ,
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #39
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
you out the mines in WA mate ?
..been to a few shows in WA..but I'm in Mali/Africa at the moment..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:24 AM   #40
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,449
vCash: 1044
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistsof steel View Post
Geale did not have his number when they fought as amatures 15 to 3 Golvkin.!!!
C'mon, 10 year ago!
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:24 AM   #41
zoley
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 457
vCash: 500
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Just noticed Ishida is NECT for GGG end of march ( been working away and not exactly mr current affairs ) if that's the case please totally disregard my comments in this thread and get Geale / Sam done ,
zoley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:25 AM   #42
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,449
vCash: 1044
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Lol but I know **** all mate I take my lead off SOX , what sox says goes around here goes , I was stupid to even contemplate disagreeing with him .
Glad we have that sorted.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:26 AM   #43
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

:[quote=darkhorse;14707329]..been to a few shows in WA..but I'm in Mali/Africa at the moment..[/

JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:29 AM   #44
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,193
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Glad we have that sorted.
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:31 AM   #45
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,449
vCash: 1044
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
More like this mate.


I don't know what the **** I'm talking about.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013