Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 02-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #616
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Bro, I'm like a tripple blackbelt and at some point, while having your little neck locked in a sleeper hold... I will place my hand over your mouth and tell you to shut the **** up, just so I can hear the tears trickle down from your face. As your whimpers soften, it will be a matter of time before lights out. Just as you lose consciousness, I whisper in your ear 'shhh, no tears'
yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its wamth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?

Bumpy no I didn't. I'm looking into doing muay thai though. I have a mate doing bjj, his face is ****ed every Tuesday from it Not that that puts me off, just thought like saying that...
Smudger is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #617
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its wamth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?

Bumpy no I didn't. I'm looking into doing muay thai though. I have a mate doing bjj, his face is ****ed every Tuesday from it Not that that puts me off, just thought like saying that...
Yeah the injury rate is pretty high in bjj and judo I think but sill, I bet muay thai hurts just as much
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #618
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I don't wanna compete. I'm just gonna go along to the striking classes as the gym has 3 muay thai classes; striking, sparring and s&c. I'll spar at some point, but will wait til I'm confident enough unlike when I boxed the coach had me sparring in like the 2nd lesson :/

Also guys can you check my deadlift form cheers.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #619
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Jesus man lol.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #620
oskari

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Also guys can you check my deadlift form cheers.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Why are you doing this to us? Makes my soul hurt.
oskari is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #621
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskari View Post
Why are you doing this to us? Makes my soul hurt.
Lol, its not him. At least I hope not.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #622
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Lol obviously not me.

I had 2 weeks off due to work and illness, I think I went to the gym twice. Back to normal now and getting stronger feels good.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #623
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Saying that I did fail epically trying to get 30kg dumbbell up for incline bench without a spot. Right arm was up, left arm got stuck half way and after what felt like eternity I decided to give up. Almost dropped it on my face lol.

Stay safe kids.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #624
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

My mate goes to the gym regularly and he told me that earlier some dude approached him and asked him to shout and swear at him while he did squats LOOOL.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #625
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Virus, whats your opinion on upright rows? I mostly get mixed opinions.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #626
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
Virus, whats your opinion on upright rows? I mostly get mixed opinions.
I don't do them myself but I've heard about issues with internal rotation of the humerus causing shoulder problems (I think this was the issue. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong). If you do decide to do them use dumbbells.
viru§™ is online now  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #627
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
I don't do them myself but I've heard about issues with internal rotation of the humerus causing shoulder problems (I think this was the issue. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong). If you do decide to do them use dumbbells.
Yeah alot of people think they do your shoulders no good, I certainly don't want to risk shoulder health for something like an upright row, maybe I will give them a miss.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #628
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Virus (sorry for this question time business), atm I'm not lifting as I'm doing too much skill stuff for judo etc, but I do want to continue my neck and trap work as its important to prevent injuries etc... Will just shrugging (for traps) cause some shoulder imbalance? If so should I add in some one arm db rows so that the shrugging doesn't pull my shoulders forward?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #629
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
Virus (sorry for this question time business), atm I'm not lifting as I'm doing too much skill stuff for judo etc, but I do want to continue my neck and trap work as its important to prevent injuries etc... Will just shrugging (for traps) cause some shoulder imbalance? If so should I add in some one arm db rows so that the shrugging doesn't pull my shoulders forward?
The best thing I've ever done for traps is band pull-aparts. They look easy but they're pretty tough, great for shoulder health.
viru§™ is online now  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #630
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Katy Perry - Firework came on today in the gym and I thought of Smudger straight away (srs)

It was shortly followed by Taylor Swift's new song
Jdsm is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing