Old 02-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #16
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sherrington v Ponce..Townsville..15th March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
Will this fight with the Argie move him up the ranks ? Or purely just keep him busy ? If it is a stay busy fight , why not fight an Aussie ? Seems like a big waste of money bringing an import over when there is half a dozen better Aussie fighters he could face .
..best pose that question to Brendan Smith and Joe Pennisi mate..they are better place to answer that one for you..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #17
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Still fighting much better opposition then les . I think his next fight is Fernando Guerrero , or has he faced him already ?
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #18
BODY SHOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownbomber1 View Post
Who would you have him fighting?
To be honest someone with a pulse. The term "keeping busy" seems to always come up when a fighter is fighting terrible opposition. The promoter/manager would be better off saving money and get some quality sparring. For someone who is rated as high at Les is, you would think they could find someone a little better. This bloke is not even the best middleweight in Argintina.
BODY SHOT is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #19
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BODY SHOT View Post
To be honest someone with a pulse. The term "keeping busy" seems to always come up when a fighter is fighting terrible opposition. The promoter/manager would be better off saving money and get some quality sparring. For someone who is rated as high at Les is, you would think they could find someone a little better. This bloke is not even the best middleweight in Argintina.
Exactly, even someone like Leroy Brown or Les Piper would be a more interesting fight...
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 12:51 AM   #20
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Yep both those guys would be a better fight . I think these days they fly imports in so they can promote it as an international fight . The problem is suckers buy it and think there boy is gonna take on the world, in reality there is a dozen Aussies that would flog the import .
Old 02-05-2013, 01:32 AM   #21
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Happy to announce two of Townsville's favourites will be doing it again March 15 at the Rsl Basketball Stadium. Ian Bone v Travis Barton, both boys squared off last year with Travis taking a close decision over Ian. Both boys will be making their professional boxing debut and Ian loves to fight and wants to set the record straight and take victory when both boys square off for a second time. Travis no stranger to hard fights often remembered by his reputation in the no rules Bad Boys Promotions is leaving nothing on the table and wants to makes his professional boxing debut a victory. This fight will be another ******* and knowing both boys only one thing will be on their mind and that's Victory....
(..stolen again from Joe's facebook page..again..)

..Travis Barton is a weapon and a very popular Townsville kickboxer..fought Sherro in a tag team toughman contest about 12 years ago in one of the most exciting fights i have ever seen live..
..don't know much about Bone..hopefully someone can fill us in..
Old 02-05-2013, 04:44 AM   #22
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Joe needs to put his hand in his pocket and bring out someone for les, he is 30 now and had a good run without injury. He is ready to be truly tested, with a world class fighter. Make it happen team Sherrington, for les.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #23
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Just looking at boxrec which is a new favorite of mine . Les has had 36 pro fights so I think and is 30 the time is now for him . I think he has enough experience it's time to test himself and see what he can do . He can keep fighting safe fights and finish with a flash record or test himself and see how he goes .
Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #24
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

..without seeing another Lez Sherrington thread disinergrate into another shitfight..what the **** do we do with this midnight prowler/peepingtom/sniffs little girls undies kunt..and his 2 alts?

..he's already layed his cards on the table with all his drivel and hate towards Sherro on more than a few occassions on a number of threads..some not even related to the topic...so what does a bloke do?..lower myself down to the **** stains level and feed it to the kunt?..or continue to ignore the kunt and watch him (while quietly pissin' myself laughin') carry on like a pork chop at the mention of Sherro's name?

..personally I'm not for this endless tit for tat catty bullshit that people seem to love on here..I'm for sortin' shit out..knuckle up or shut the **** up..and move on..but the peeping tom is from another planet so i don't expect him to get it..been a ****en laugh watchin' the kunt carry on like a bitch tryin' to get a bite..****en gold actually..
Old 02-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #25
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post

..without seeing another Lez Sherrington thread disinergrate into another shitfight..what the **** do we do with this midnight prowler/peepingtom/sniffs little girls undies kunt..and his 2 alts?

..he's already layed his cards on the table with all his drivel and hate towards Sherro on more than a few occassions on a number of threads..some not even related to the topic...so what does a bloke do?..lower myself down to the **** stains level and feed it to the kunt?..or continue to ignore the kunt and watch him (while quietly pissin' myself laughin') carry on like a pork chop at the mention of Sherro's name?

..personally I'm not for this endless tit for tat catty bullshit that people seem to love on here..I'm for sortin' shit out..knuckle up or shut the **** up..and move on..but the peeping tom is from another planet so i don't expect him to get it..been a ****en laugh watchin' the kunt carry on like a bitch tryin' to get a bite..****en gold actually..
Your an idiot, you really think Sherrington would last more than 3 rounds with Quillin? If he wants to test himself at 160 he should fight Les Piper not some Argie Cabby. Anything I have said about Sherrington in this thread hasn't been far fetched it's just an honest opinion that a lot of boxing experts would agree with, no need to be so butthurt.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #26
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.W View Post
Joe needs to put his hand in his pocket and bring out someone for les, he is 30 now and had a good run without injury. He is ready to be truly tested, with a world class fighter. Make it happen team Sherrington, for les.
..I think mate you'll find that more than anyone Joe has put his hand deep into his pocket for both Lez and alot of other NQ fighters..
..but I get your point..and I totally agree..and everyone in his camp would also agree..
..hopefully the planets line up and things fall into place and Lez can get a look in and play his part in what has become Aussie boxings hottest division..the middleweights..
Old 02-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #27
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

BTW I don't have 2 alt's dickhead
Just because others agree Sherrington shouldn't be fighting a Bum doesn't mean there the same person retard...
Old 02-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #28
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post

..without seeing another lez sherrington thread disinergrate into another shitfight..what the **** do we do with this midnight prowler/peepingtom/sniffs little girls undies kunt..and his 2 alts?

..he's so i don't expect him to get it..been a ****en laugh watchin' the kunt carry on like a bitch tryin' to get a bite..****en gold actually..

Last edited by MidniteProwler; 02-05-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: no good

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum