Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #61
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wight lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Mentioned him maybe 4 times...

The reason is when it comes to strength he's probably the best in the world.
he looks like a pile of human waste who's heart will explode sometime in the next month....

having said that, I actually did one of their powerlifting routines years ago....


as for the whole "workout for each guy..." ehhhh...good way to make money.
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 12:08 AM   #62
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,120
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wight lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
he looks like a pile of human waste who's heart will explode sometime in the next month....
Bit extreme to insult the guy like that purely because I used his training to prove you wrong.

Quote:
having said that, I actually did one of their powerlifting routines years ago....
From what you've said I don't believe this for a second. Maybe you found some copy, attempt version but nobody would do the training then claim it's dangerous and doesn't work.

Quote:
as for the whole "workout for each guy..." ehhhh...good way to make money.
Yeah, because everybody has the same weaknesses. Everybody on the planet has tbe exact same muscle and strength imbalance. Everybody has the same posture issues. All of these can be fixed with a single workout you just find on the Internet.

I just don't know how to describe your stupidity.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #63
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,182
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wight lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
nahhhh...im right..sorry guys
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #64
Pugsley
Fat Bastard
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 335
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wight lifting

just eat tonnes of protein with no veggies, and shit bricks. Thats a true workout. getting bigger badder stronger crushing everything with your visible strength and size. That will make you a very dangerous opponent in the ring
Pugsley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:48 AM   #65
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wight lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Bit extreme to insult the guy like that purely because I used his training to prove you wrong.



From what you've said I don't believe this for a second. Maybe you found some copy, attempt version but nobody would do the training then claim it's dangerous and doesn't work.



Yeah, because everybody has the same weaknesses. Everybody on the planet has tbe exact same muscle and strength imbalance. Everybody has the same posture issues. All of these can be fixed with a single workout you just find on the Internet.

I just don't know how to describe your stupidity.

westcoast barbell training is good for one sport...powertraining..they train for the training....but even they almost never use 1 rep based workouts.
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:46 AM   #66
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,415
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wight lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
westcoast barbell training is good for one sport...powertraining..
powertraining is a sport
Primate is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #67
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wight lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primate View Post
powertraining is a sport
i was high on sleep meds when i wroter that..so powerlifting...i still stick by my statement.
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #68
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,120
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wight lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
westcoast barbell training is good for one sport...powertraining..they train for the training....but even they almost never use 1 rep based workouts.
You're wrong, simple as that.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013