Old 02-07-2013, 06:25 AM   #31
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1356
Default Re: Tyson fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Nick View Post
Tyson Fury has a point. Fury said he will fight Wladimir next but instead Wlad is is looking for yet another easy fight to pad his record.
If Fury wanted to fight Oquendo it's a disgrace but if Wlad wants to its not such a bad fight. Solis is a bad fight,Oquendo is a bad fight and so is Jennings right now.

Wlad was supposed to fight Povetkin but he is after the money so he got that fight for a later date.

Wlad-Fury is a good fight and I think Fury would knock Wlad the **** out after beating him down for a few rounds.

Fury TKO6 Klitschko
Solis would beat Fury. He's one of about 5 HWs Fury couldnt beat 1/10 times.
Oquendo would be a great scrap though, and an excellent legacy fight for Fury, especially a non title fight before he's 25 y/o.

I don't ever wanna see Fury vs Bye. 2 of my fav current fighters, and it'll be tough to see either guy take an L. If it happens it's a 115-113 114-114 115-114 type affair and likely a FOTY candidate.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #32
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
hello Chef, now that footage of the British kick-boxer Pele Reid has been found KO'ing Vitali...does Vitali now remember the fight or still pretend it didnt happen? If I remember rightly he said something like it was a leg injury or something but not a KO...the video footage clearly shows Vitali sparked clean out from a kick to the face.

Is Vitali still lying to the fans as he does fellow boxers in regards to contracts and fights or is he now admitting it happened since the video has been found and shown everywhere?
Arran is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #33
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Fury is working hard to make himself look like a complete moron. He's doing a great job.
madballster is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 AM   #34
BoxingDomain
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareo View Post
Just tweeted - just 4 da record i will not b fighting any klitschkos never they can **** off & keep fighting bums not for 10 million

I will fight in the tyson fury era not the land of robots era dont care how long that take 2 retire . All the belts will be mine
I didn't look to see if he really tweeted that. If so, Translation = He's scared.
BoxingDomain is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #35
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 462

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansanashee View Post
I think Wlad needs to put Tyson Fury on his ass. I am a british fan, why are our heavyweights (in particular) such arrogant twats? David Price is pretty much my only hope for british HW boxing cos Fury, Haye and Chisora are such twats. We never used to hear such rubbish from Sprott, Williams and Skelton.
Because they weren't as good...
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #36
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingDomain View Post
I didn't look to see if he really tweeted that. If so, Translation = He's scared.
Scared is somebody who wont fight Povektin and willingly fights Mormeck, Wach and whatever fluffer comes next.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #37
dannyboy147
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
So now the Brits will take his tweets as gospel and somehow manipulate this to the Klits ducking Fury.
Tyson Fury is Irish. Ireland has nothing to do with Great Britain.
dannyboy147 is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #38
BoxingDomain
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Scared is somebody who wont fight Povektin and willingly fights Mormeck, Wach and whatever fluffer comes next.
Stopped reading right there. Don't be an idiot. Povetkin has ducked Wlad TWICE.

We all know Wlad-Povetkin in the summer makes better sense, so don't try and act like Wlad is ducking Povetkin, that's crazy talk.
BoxingDomain is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #39
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Fury needs to get off his ass and sign up for a proper final eliminator fight if he wants a title shot. Fighting guys like Kingpin and and Cunningham is good training but won't bring him a mandatory challenger position.

It's about time Fury takes a risk. Without taking any risk he won't ever get a mandatory title shot .
madballster is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 AM   #40
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingDomain View Post
Stopped reading right there. Don't be an idiot. Povetkin has ducked Wlad TWICE.

We all know Wlad-Povetkin in the summer makes better sense, so don't try and act like Wlad is ducking Povetkin, that's crazy talk.
Postponing, putting it off till the summer. whatever. He aint fighting him. The time is now. This is this.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:56 AM   #41
Mufc30
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Look through a thread on Fury and there it is once again-all us Brits labelled in one go. Chef, jeff the plumber et al cant resist making this into some racist bs. Strange comment too as if taken 'as gospel' it would appear Fury was ducking wouldnt it?

Wlad was willing to fight Chisora, but not Fury, does seem a bit weird. However at this point Fury would be Ko'd, needs another year imo to develop. If he never fights a Klit its only because he is perhaps a bit green for their level if they retire in the next year. If they are around after (Wlad or Vitali) then damn get it made, that is of course if Fury hasnt been derailed by then.

Last edited by Mufc30; 02-07-2013 at 08:39 AM.
Mufc30 is online now  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 07:56 AM   #42
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by madballster View Post
Fury needs to get off his ass and sign up for a proper final eliminator fight if he wants a title shot. Fighting guys like Kingpin and and Cunningham is good training but won't bring him a mandatory challenger position.

It's about time Fury takes a risk. Without taking any risk he won't ever get a mandatory title shot .
He fighting the guy who should have a win over Adamek who is in an eliminator spot for the title. Wlad wont give anybody with a pluse an opportunity.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #43
Hattons Hook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy147 View Post
Tyson Fury is Irish. Ireland has nothing to do with Great Britain.

He's from Manchester with irish roots actually, like most of us.
Hattons Hook is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #44
TowersOfIce
Max Kellerman ruined HBO
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansanashee View Post
I think Wlad needs to put Tyson Fury on his ass. I am a british fan, why are our heavyweights (in particular) such arrogant twats? David Price is pretty much my only hope for british HW boxing cos Fury, Haye and Chisora are such twats. We never used to hear such rubbish from Sprott, Williams and Skelton.
David Price is not only the most respectable of the British heavyweights, he is also the best.

This outburst from Fury is nothing new. I'm sure we all remember him bravely calling out David Price and then changing his tune once Price took him up on his offer.
TowersOfIce is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #45
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

fury's a glass jawed joke he should shut the **** up
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum