Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 02-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #646
oskari

vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
That doesn't sound very much, I eat a fair bit right now like. I do drink a bit of milk but I don't want too much of it because it can give you man tits. Money comes into it too, I'm eating like two chicken breasts a day right now and some mince and then my shakes and it's ****ing expensive.
Meat is good and all, but protein doesnt make you gain weight, and the average western diet contains enough for lean muscle weight gains.. plus it makes you feel full. I'd go as far as saying eating chicken is a pretty poor choice! fat and sugar is where it's at!

Of course it all depends on where you start out.. point I guess is it's easy to gain weight if you just get "bad" eating habits. Do what the chubbies do!
oskari is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #647
cutthroat22

vCash: 213
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskari View Post
Meat is good and all, but protein doesnt make you gain weight, and the average western diet contains enough for lean muscle weight gains.. plus it makes you feel full. I'd go as far as saying eating chicken is a pretty poor choice! fat and sugar is where it's at!

Of course it all depends on where you start out.. point I guess is it's easy to gain weight if you just get "bad" eating habits. Do what the chubbies do!
what the chubbies do contains a **** load of saturated fat and Id rather not. I know exactly what to eat but it gets increasingly harder as you get bigger.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 02-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #648
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I was eating pasta the other day and I was actually asked by a huge fat guy (like morbidly obese) if I was bulking. I was like 'yeah brah, masive dirty bulk, that's why im eating steak, pasta and broccoli'
Primate is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #649
oskari

Quote:
what the chubbies do contains a **** load of saturated fat and Id rather not. I know exactly what to eat but it gets increasingly harder as you get bigger.
Energy in energy out, sorry man. If you want to gain weight you will get fat, no way around it. There's no "good" energy, there's just energy.
oskari is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #650
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primate View Post
Thiiisssssss

BORKED

BORKED

BORKED

All of those songs is actually on my training usb.

Along with a healthy selection of Machine Head, Devildriver, Pantera, NWA, Delinquent Habits, Cypress Hill
That middle one was alright but that california girls song is tripe. I'm sorry but Taylor Swift TKO6 Katy Perry musically.

Primate are there any places/websites you'd recommend for cheap, decent protein. I can't find anything at a reasonable price over here don't need anything flash just whey to add a bit of quick protein into my life.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #651
cutthroat22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskari View Post
Energy in energy out, sorry man. If you want to gain weight you will get fat, no way around it. There's no "good" energy, there's just energy.
YEH, heard good things about the haribo diet.

jesus
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #652
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Craig have u heard of protein shakes? Apparently they're very good for recovery and you can even get weight gain versions.
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #653
cutthroat22

nah bumpy I'll have to look into them though. I'm off to the gym not to do some curls.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #654
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ldn View Post
That middle one was alright but that california girls song is tripe. I'm sorry but Taylor Swift TKO6 Katy Perry musically.

Primate are there any places/websites you'd recommend for cheap, decent protein. I can't find anything at a reasonable price over here don't need anything flash just whey to add a bit of quick protein into my life.
Your music preferences are offensive.

Meanwhile, for the first time ever....

I dropped all the weights off the side of the barbell was doing bent over rows, went to rack, missed the rack... Boom, boom, bang, crash, roll, lol, lol. Then let go of barbell so the it flipped and the other side fell off. I went from respectable gym member to full retard in 2 seconds.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #655
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
nah bumpy I'll have to look into them though. I'm off to the gym not to do some curls.
lol, curls are actually one of the main lifts I'll do these days, strong biceps are pretty crucial for grappling.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #656
cutthroat22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Your music preferences are offensive.

Meanwhile, for the first time ever....

I dropped all the weights off the side of the barbell was doing bent over rows, went to rack, missed the rack... Boom, boom, bang, crash, roll, lol, lol. Then let go of barbell so the it flipped and the other side fell off. I went from respectable gym member to full retard in 2 seconds.
Haha, shit like that's so embarrassing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
lol, curls are actually one of the main lifts I'll do these days, strong biceps are pretty crucial for grappling.
I actually did do cutlets today. It's the only thing I never really try to up weight on.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #657
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ldn View Post

Not really. I'm still working through a tub I bought off a mate of mine a couple months ago. I mostly just use skim milk powder. Doesn't taste great, but it works.

Also, no song with Snoop Dogg in a 3 piece cup cake suit leading a Gummi bear pimp army can be considered tripe.
Primate is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #658
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Such a hard session of judo tonight, tomorrow I will be sore as can be. Olympic level judo athletes train 5-6 days a week 3 times a day that is truly incredible they must be the toughest sob's on the planet.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #659
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Did that in my garage and ended up cracking one of my plates. The floor was okay though.
Primate is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 03:15 AM   #660
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primate View Post
Not really. I'm still working through a tub I bought off a mate of mine a couple months ago. I mostly just use skim milk powder. Doesn't taste great, but it works.

Also, no song with Snoop Dogg in a 3 piece cup cake suit leading a Gummi bear pimp army can be considered tripe.
Ah I've been looking around and having a ball ache finding anything at a decent price.

Snoop Dogg is the most shot artist still performing. Roy Jones Jr levels of shot.

Smudger what kind of gym are you at is it a proper weightlifting gym or a fitness first type job.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing