Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #61
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 534
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
So I'v made a simple spelling mistake and Im accused of being some1 else ..on top of that you have done a little investigation and researched it(guessing you have no life what so ever) - Perhaps you are CHB? Sad & pathetic is all I can think about lol
No troll im not Tc,if you think so,im sweet with it don't bother me,im on the forum to discuss boxing not child play ..now why don't ya have a look at everyone else posts in this thread and talk boxing..if not fug off
Thee thinks thou doth protests too much...which makes it all the more obvious.
zelky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2013, 04:30 AM   #62
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

whatever you reckon
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelky View Post
Thee thinks thou doth protests too much...which makes it all the more obvious.
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:31 AM   #63
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Why are you still posting here m8?

You lost a bet, ta ta

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
more research CHB? Remember when you did this same thing carrying on I was Ash? whos next??
I envy your pathetic boring life
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:05 AM   #64
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

kagsy p4p#1 poster.
x10
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #65
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
more research CHB? Remember when you did this same thing carrying on I was Ash? whos next??
I envy your pathetic boring life
You made a bet under the username Straight Shoota to leave the boards if Geale won.

Geale won - what are you still doing here?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #66
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
You made a bet under the username Straight Shoota to leave the boards if Geale won.

Geale won - what are you still doing here?
waiting for you to suck me off

I made a proposal - yes - BUT I never said done deal,your on,etc

so when your ready get on ur knees and open up for daddy
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #67
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post

waiting for you to suck me off

I made a proposal - yes - BUT I never said done deal,your on,etc

so when your ready get on ur knees and open up for daddy
You "proposed" a bet to oztriker and he accepted it - I quoted both your posts above. Geale lost so why are you still here?

Are you a welcher? Typical Mundine nuthugger
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #68
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
You "proposed" a bet to oztriker and he accepted it - I quoted both your posts above. Geale lost so why are you still here?

Are you a welcher? Typical Mundine nuthugger
Geale lost you say
I say it again for the special child,I never said done deal,where I come from son,a deal is agreed upon on by both parties,not one says ok and its on - na na na na na
Anyway enough CHB your boring to have a dig at
keep at that research thing though,ull make it some day detective
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #69
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
Geale lost you say
I say it again for the special child,I never said done deal,where I come from son,a deal is agreed upon on by both parties,not one says ok and its on - na na na na na
Anyway enough CHB your boring to have a dig at
keep at that research thing though,ull make it some day detective
No worries cunt, always knew you were a cunt, was just checking

I won't converse with you any more, I'll leave you to your bet-welching Mundine-hugging existence
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #70
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Hit a nerve did I..No you weren't just checking shit,you tried talking shit saying I was Tc and FAILED and then changed topics having a bitch about a bet and still FAILED and now your 'just checking'? Get ****ed chump..Will do princess likewise
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
No worries cunt, always knew you were a cunt, was just checking

I won't converse with you any more, I'll leave you to your bet-welching Mundine-hugging existence
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:48 AM   #71
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

What are you gals arguing about ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #72
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,166
vCash: 346
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

great boxing discussion ladies
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #73
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Battery Park
Posts: 7,738
vCash: 2203
Default Re: Dib Fight off, Franco pulls out and retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise Above View Post
Will Dib ever step up and fight someone worthy of the title? Doesnt look likely. Paper champion at best.
And a paper promoter to boot.50 cents-
fatcity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013