Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #31
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816
Default Re: Floyd should fight Tim Bradley or Martinez or Canelo or Trout or even Marquez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandeedo View Post
lol, i just noticed that you, mvc and pbfred, three of floyds most enthusiastic fluffers, all claim canada. im wondering if its just some lone fag and his alts or if they are putting estrogen in the water in canada. there may be more but you three jumped out at me due to your zelousness for mayweather man juice. wonder if theres any men from canada on here.
Why would someone making an alt put the same whereabouts for each
turbotime is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #32
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd should fight Tim Bradley or Martinez or Canelo or Trout or even Marquez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandeedo View Post
lol, i just noticed that you, mvc and pbfred, three of floyds most enthusiastic fluffers, all claim canada. im wondering if its just some lone fag and his alts or if they are putting estrogen in the water in canada. there may be more but you three jumped out at me due to your zelousness for mayweather man juice. wonder if theres any men from canada on here.
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #33
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFred View Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #34
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
You in LA right now turbo? Vicious snowstorm here in TO today (and all of northeastern US from what I hear).
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #35
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFred View Post
You in LA right now turbo? Vicious snowstorm here in TO today (and all of northeastern US from what I hear).
Yeah man, its actually RAINING here. It's basically LA's version of a Canada's snowstorm

I hear TO is basically shutdown for the day?
Old 02-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #36
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yeah man, its actually RAINING here. It's basically LA's version of a Canada's snowstorm

I hear TO is basically shutdown for the day?
I was in LA all last week. Fairly cool for LA (low 60's) but lots of sun and a nice break from here. You're a lucky man!

Yea most people are just staying home so the roads aren't too bad.
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #37
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjnight View Post
WTF, are you serious. The bitch fights one time a year. So do you mean he will fight Canelo in September of 2014. Dude that is over 1 year and 7 months from now.

GIVE THE GUY A BREAK? are you serious man. Great fighters like the world to know they are the best. Devon Alexander name should not even come out his mouth. Last year, Mayweather fought Cotto at 154, so he is going to drop down to 147 to fight a nobody when compared to himself, then do back up in weight to 154 to fight Canelo. That makes no since. If he fighting at 154, fight at 154. If you drop down to 147, fight Manny, Bradley or the ****ing Ghost.

You guys get so involved with boxing politics like you'll earning money. Every-time you watch mayweather talk, all he is talking about his how much money he makes, not that he the best and that nobody can **** with him.

He's fighting in 2 different weight classes give the guy a break.

The mother****a fights one time a year in two weight classes. That shit makes no sense. So one year he fights 147 and the next 154.
you should really be giving the guy props for being a 147 and stepping up to fight 154s.

could you possibly even fathom what would happen to canelo if he went up and fought chavez jr at 160? and ass-beating of epic proportions.

and i dont see golovkin fans demanding a fight between ggg and froch or ward.

floyds not a jmw(150,151). appreciate the fact that he can fight in two weight classes, something dawson recently tried to do and failed miserably.

saying that he has to only fight 154s as opposed to 147s from here on out is ignorant.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #38
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
you should really be giving the guy props for being a 147 and stepping up to fight 154s.

could you possibly even fathom what would happen to canelo if he went up and fought chavez jr at 160? and ass-beating of epic proportions.

and i dont see golovkin fans demanding a fight between ggg and froch or ward.

floyds not a jmw(150,151). appreciate the fact that he can fight in two weight classes, something dawson recently tried to do and failed miserably.

saying that he has to only fight 154s as opposed to 147s from here on out is ignorant.

Look Brother man, last I checked - Floyd is the WBA LIGHT MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!! The dude fights one fight a year in two different weight classes. What the ****! I am not giving him props for having two weight classes that he can pick and choose who to fight.

Most REAL Champion only want to fight the best. M

Man like I said, I have always been a big FMJ fan and use to think PACman fans called PACTARDS were crazy. Now I see that FMJ has the same type of fans.
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #39
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
Look Brother man, last I checked - Floyd is the WBA LIGHT MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!! The dude fights one fight a year in two different weight classes. What the ****! I am not giving him props for having two weight classes that he can pick and choose who to fight.

Most REAL Champion only want to fight the best. M

Man like I said, I have always been a big FMJ fan and use to think PACman fans called PACTARDS were crazy. Now I see that FMJ has the same type of fans.
No one is forcing you to watch him.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #40
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
No one is forcing you to watch him.

I won't watch him. Loser!
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #41
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
I won't watch him. Loser!
Then why are you whining
Old 02-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #42
bandeedo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1115

Quote:
Why would someone making an alt put the same whereabouts for each
my bad, its not something i dwelled on, just a passing observation. i just found it odd that canada produces some of floyds top nuthuggers. bute, i wouldnt wonder about... but floyd?
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #43
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Then why are you whining

Nobody is whining you little bitch. Just responding about who I feel he should fight. But I see you a die hard FMJ fan. So you will wait for him to pick an opponent, fight once a year and post vidoes on youtube about how much money he has!
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #44
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

At the scene Schaefer says Mayweather isn't negotiating with any fighter signed to Golden Boy as far as he's aware.
Toontoon is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #45
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
Nobody is whining you little bitch. Just responding about who I feel he should fight. But I see you a die hard FMJ fan. So you will wait for him to pick an opponent, fight once a year and post vidoes on youtube about how much money he has!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum