Old 02-08-2013, 07:24 AM   #92
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Call Out Kimbo Ty Cerminara

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
I agree that Edwards and the like wouldnt have been picked, but Shane did a good job on short notice. He hurt Kimbo badly in the first. I was surprised that Kimbo came back, thought he would have dropped after a shot like that. You need to remeber shane is one of the biggest punchers in Aus. The fight wasnt rigged, if you were there you would say the same. Yeah he was unfit, but so are 80% of Aus heavyweights. I watched your vid, you would have got hurt badly. The body shot that stopped Shane was slow, but ****ing hard. It stopped him, may have mamed you.
He would have barely been able to hit me mate, he was out of gas in round 2, i know what Kimbo is mate, he is a slow roid head with little to no boxing ability, all it would take is a flashy boxer who can take a punch to defeat him. Shane can hit hard ill give him that but he is not a very good boxer, he was chosen for that reason.

I wasnt there but from what i seen the bodyshot wasnt that bad. He did not even try to get on his feet and keept winceing his eyes , acting like he was hurt, if u get hurt with a big shot u dont do that crap he was doing with his eyes playing it up for the camera. He was paid to lye down imo.

The only way Kimbo would have hurt me is if i sat on the ropes or in a corner. Kimbo cant hit what he cant catch and he is very farkn slow, robotic type fighter, i would have seen him coming from a mile away, Shane didnt even know how to finish Kimbo off and looked to take his foot off the gas which saved Kimbo from being KTFO. I think he was told to go hard in the 1st and then was suprized to find out Kimbo has no chin.

All kimbo is , is an old street fighter with no boxing skills, no cardio and looks mean. He will never fight someone who can box, the sport is boxing and he cant box, he is just a brawler who cant think.

Johnny loves boys, behave before sox;s has you banned. Those photos have been selected because i am leaning down, why dont you post the one where i am standing up right?

Shane had gyno big time, but i guess you dont agree, need to take your rose color glasses off, there is no remote comparison to my chest and Shanes, Shane looked like a bad case of gyno and he had three rolls of fat on him.

Remember that time you compared my chest to Shane Tilyards Johnny loves boys hahahah!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #93
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I think Ty beats Tilyard.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #94
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
behave before sox;s has you banned.
I ain't a mod, ****wit.
If it were up to me you'd never come back.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #95
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
i guess sox couldnt handle the heat so he had a bit of a sook.
Nothing you can do has an effect on me, you're trodden on like the bug you are.
Why don't you think about why you had a holiday, ****wit.
Quote:
either way it didnt bother me one bit, i see this place has turned a bit silly since my break.
The place hasn't been as good for a long time.
Quote:
Sallys out of control with the threads he has been making, its no wonder he got his inital account posting rights dissabled then eventually banned but guys like sox wont be complaining about that guy anytime soon, just puts in complaints about me because he cant handle the truth and or someone giving it back to him, all good.
The truth? You wouldn't know the truth if you fell over it, ****wit.

Now piss off back on your holiday.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #96
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #97
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
The place hasn't been as good for a long time.
And you rekon im the one who cant tell the truth. You think Multiple Mundine threads is good? mostly all created by the same user. If thats what floats your boat then i guess. Cant wait till Sillyman beats your idol, oh and he wont be fighting GGG anytime soon, he knows he gets KTFO if he takes that fight, he couldnt even finish off a shot Mundine, pathedic really.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #98
Sox
East Side Guru

Sally's mad as a cut snake, but you're just a complete scummy ****wit.
You're here a few hours and already causing trouble, it's in your nature because you're a piece of shit.

You also couldn't wait until Mandy beat my idol. What happened there ****head?

Do you even follow boxing?
Quote:
And you rekon im the one who cant tell the truth. You think Multiple Mundine threads is good? mostly all created by the same user. If thats what floats your boat then i guess. Cant wait till Sillyman beats your idol, oh and he wont be fighting GGG anytime soon, he knows he gets KTFO if he takes that fight, he couldnt even finish off a shot Mundine, pathedic really.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #99
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Shut up idiot.

You're the worst kind of loser - I noticed you were still on here watching while you were on your enforced vacation - got no life so hang about boxing forums even when you've been fcked off
Old 02-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #100
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
I think Ty beats Tilyard.

yeah, me too.

how bout it TC. THIS can be arranged....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #101
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Good to have the you back TC

How did you score geale v mungbean?
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #102
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Sox rekons im trying to cause trouble so its best i just stop posting at this place all together, dont want to upset the drama queens now do i .

Not so good to be back Stiffy, this place has turned for the worst. Sox thinks he runs the joint with brua as his lapdog. Its not really much fun posting here anymore when guys like sox can spout nonsence vial crap but when you return fire they run to the mods and cry wolf.

I watched the Mundine v Geale fight at a mates place, i found it very hard to give Mundine a single round, was very dissapointed in what he did after the fight and tbh i think he is only doing this crap because he wants a rematch to cash in for his retirment package. I think the fight really showed Geale top of the division and why he let the WBA title go, from round one Mundine looked shot, lack of speed, no power and i could not understand why Geale wouldnt, or couldnt pull the trigger, even when he had Mundine hurt he couldnt finish him off and these girls who are up Geales ass want us all to belive he has a shot at beating Martinez and GGG lol farkn please, these guys dont even follow boxing, just groupie troll fckwits at best.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #103
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Sox rekons im trying to cause trouble so its best i just stop posting at this place all together, dont want to upset the drama queens now do i .

Not so good to be back Stiffy, this place has turned for the worst. Sox thinks he runs the joint with brua as his lapdog. Its not really much fun posting here anymore when guys like sox can spout nonsence vial crap but when you return fire they run to the mods and cry wolf.

I watched the Mundine v Geale fight at a mates place, i found it very hard to give Mundine a single round, was very dissapointed in what he did after the fight and tbh i think he is only doing this crap because he wants a rematch to cash in for his retirment package. I think the fight really showed Geale top of the division and why he let the WBA title go, from round one Mundine looked shot, lack of speed, no power and i could not understand why Geale wouldnt, or couldnt pull the trigger, even when he had Mundine hurt he couldnt finish him off and these girls who are up Geales ass want us all to belive he has a shot at beating Martinez and GGG lol farkn please, these guys dont even follow boxing, just groupie troll fckwits at best.
Shut up idiot, you've been doing exactly that for years.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #104
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

for yrs hey lol, ive only been a member here for 2. But lets not focus on facts, my mate brua, true till the end. time to stop feeding the trolls and be done with this topic, ive proved my point, Kimbo wouldnt have lasted 4 rounds with someone like me, thus they picked a fat sht in Tilyard. The video comp was just to con the public, they had no intentions of fighting the best AUS had to offer or they would have taken up Corbett or Edwards.

thats all i got to say on this topic, catcha ya in another thread lover boy
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #105
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Stop kidding yourself, you're fooling no one here loser

Kimbo would have beat the stuffing out of you and wiped his arse with your corpse afterwards

PS - last time I checked "years" means more than 1 year - how many years in "2 years" grub? Also, letting you in on a secret, it's 2013 now.

What does 2013 minus 2010 equal?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum