Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #16
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Why? It's boxing you can get a 12 round war or a 1 round KO. Some days are diamonds some days are stone.
What if you were watching Geale vs Mundine 2 on PPV and the broadcast stopped after the 10th round?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 08:02 PM   #17
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,422
vCash: 700
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

To the TS ****ing oath. I hope he can keep winning and make some noise in the U.S. Sergio's fighting JCCjr after Murray but there's still plenty of good fights for Gealey. Would like to see him fight Macklin then GG if he beats Soliman.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #18
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,422
vCash: 700
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
What if you were watching Geale vs Mundine 2 on PPV and the broadcast stopped after the 10th round?
True didn't think of that.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #19
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,701
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You have no idea as usual.

How did your predictions go with the fight? Stupid cunt.

Now **** off germ.
Can you explain why the so called best middleweight in the world was unable to pull the trigger against a shot Mundine? please refrain from trolling and talk boxing or i will just ignore you.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #20
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 885
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Geale wont last long in boxing, once your at the top like he is there is only one way and thats down. He doesnt have the ability to mix it with the elite of his division, Martinez and GGG both eat him alive, watch to see who he fights after Sillyman, thats if Sillyman doesnt beat him.

The fact Sillyman beat Sturm is proof that Geale just took a title from a fading champion, the fact Geale couldnt finish off Mundine is also proof that he has no power even against shot fighters and would stand fark all chance against a big puncher like GGG or Martinez. They would both walk through his punches, sillyman may end this circus show soon and then you can all jump on his bandwagon lol

Soliman has made a habit of fighting fighters that have been broken by Geale. Its the only way he can beat them. Sturm wasnt the same fighter after Geale schooled him, neither is Karmizen, or Sylvestor. He takes them to places they have never been. Mundine ran away the whole fight. Hard to land a decent shot on a target that runs backwards.

Most said Geale wouldnt beat Sylvestor or Sturm. He will do the same to GGG and Martinez.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #21
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,701
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

m8 most said Geale wouldnt win in Germany, i wasnt one of them. I knew he would beat these guys because they are not as good as Geale. The judges would find it hard to rob someone like Geale because of his high work rate. imho Geale was talior made to beat these two. I am not being bias or saying this out of hate but Geale is not in the same league as Martinez, GGG could be over rated but i am not so sure about that, its just a possbility, Geale wont hurt GGG or Martinez and they will more than likley put Geale down. We are yet to see Geale up against a big puncher.

If its Geales legacy he is in it for then surely he would not have thrown the WBA title in the bin for a payday with Mundine nor would he fight him a third time. I very much doubt it that Geale will ever fight GGG or Martinez. He had the chance to fight Martinez and instead he fought Mundine, likewise with the chance to fight GGG.

Geale is a good boxer but not an elite. Can you imagine what GGG or Martinez would have done to Mundine?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #22
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 885
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
m8 most said Geale wouldnt win in Germany, i wasnt one of them. I knew he would beat these guys because they are not as good as Geale. The judges would find it hard to rob someone like Geale because of his high work rate. imho Geale was talior made to beat these two. I am not being bias or saying this out of hate but Geale is not in the same league as Martinez, GGG could be over rated but i am not so sure about that, its just a possbility, Geale wont hurt GGG or Martinez and they will more than likley put Geale down. We are yet to see Geale up against a big puncher.

If its Geales legacy he is in it for then surely he would not have thrown the WBA title in the bin for a payday with Mundine nor would he fight him a third time. I very much doubt it that Geale will ever fight GGG or Martinez. He had the chance to fight Martinez and instead he fought Mundine, likewise with the chance to fight GGG.

Geale is a good boxer but not an elite. Can you imagine what GGG or Martinez would have done to Mundine?

He didnt bin the WBA, it was taken due to Sturms actions and GGG's alliance with the WBA.

When was the Martinez fight meant to happen?

Not elite? IBF middleweight world champ
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #23
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,701
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

by chosing to fight Mundine instead of GGG he technically threw it in the bin, he knew waht his obligations were to the WBA prior to making the Mundine fight. HOWEVER, i do think the WBA is the more corrupt from the three orgs so what you claim is very very possible, still doesnt change the fact that he knew what his obligations were at the time and plead with the WBA to allow him to fight Mundine prior to GGG. I dont agree with the WBA taking his title but i also dont agree with Geal being complacant and allowing it to occur. If so confident of defeating GGG then make that fight happen and make Mundine wait. Its not as if Mundine earned the shot like GGG did.

Martinez fight could have happen if he did not fight Mundine, meaning that Geale would have been in the exact position Murray now finds himself in. Its like Trout v Cotto, Mundine could have been in trouts position but chose not to be.

Geale went all the way to watch Martinez vs Chavez JNR only to match up a fight with Mundine? why not chase Martinez for true glory and super stardom. Mundine offers no legacy and only money. Infact he could quite possibly made the same money fighting Martinez and its quiet possible the WBA wouldnt have stripped him and he may have won and then become the undisputed middlweight champ.

Billy Dib has an IBF title, does that make him an elite?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #24
Max Power
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Why? It's boxing you can get a 12 round war or a 1 round KO. Some days are diamonds some days are stone.
You were sold a product on false pretenses. You paid for a 12 round bout (knowing it could end at any time - via ko), you did not get what you paid for.

Main event gave a complete refund for floyd-hatton when the broadcast cut out for a few rounds.
Max Power is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #25
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 885
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
by chosing to fight Mundine instead of GGG he technically threw it in the bin, he knew waht his obligations were to the WBA prior to making the Mundine fight. HOWEVER, i do think the WBA is the more corrupt from the three orgs so what you claim is very very possible, still doesnt change the fact that he knew what his obligations were at the time and plead with the WBA to allow him to fight Mundine prior to GGG. I dont agree with the WBA taking his title but i also dont agree with Geal being complacant and allowing it to occur. If so confident of defeating GGG then make that fight happen and make Mundine wait. Its not as if Mundine earned the shot like GGG did.

Martinez fight could have happen if he did not fight Mundine, meaning that Geale would have been in the exact position Murray now finds himself in. Its like Trout v Cotto, Mundine could have been in trouts position but chose not to be.

Geale went all the way to watch Martinez vs Chavez JNR only to match up a fight with Mundine? why not chase Martinez for true glory and super stardom. Mundine offers no legacy and only money. Infact he could quite possibly made the same money fighting Martinez and its quiet possible the WBA wouldnt have stripped him and he may have won and then become the undisputed middlweight champ.

Billy Dib has an IBF title, does that make him an elite?
WBA took it within 6 weeks An offer was actually made to GGG but he ignored it. Yep he went to front Martinez but nothing came of that either.

He has dodged nothing. These guys have avoided him because he is a risk. And what is Geale supposed to do? Sit around and negociate with blokes that are not keen to fight him? Of course you would take a money fight.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Can you explain why the so called best middleweight in the world was unable to pull the trigger against a shot Mundine?
I don't need to explain anything to you, ever, you insignificant pissant.

My prediction for the fight was 100% spot on.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Now, what happened to yours, ****wit?
Quote:
please refrain from trolling and talk boxing or i will just ignore you.
Is that a promise ****stick?
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #27
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,701
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

IF Geale was in the right he should have commenced legal action against the WBA, i dont know the details but lack of action would demonstrate to me that Geale did not have a case for appeal or any litigation against the WBA as a result of being stripped of the title. One does not simply roll over when things like this are done, and i doubt Grange would stand for it if they had findings committing against the WBA.

I dont think GGG or Martinez is dodging Geale, id like to see proof of otherwise to back up your theory. Do you honestly feel GGG nor Martinez would be able to pull the trigger against the Mundine we all watched on the 30th of Feb? Geale dont have to sit around and do nothing, its all mandatory bidding, if GGG put in no bid, didnt turn up, nor did Geales people then its just like Trout v Mundine, Trout didnt get stripped because Mundine didnt turn up did he lol? there is more to it than you are being told mate.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #28
VIP
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ...So was I crazy? or was I crazy as a fox?
Posts: 1,591
vCash: 345
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Geales great. He will punch a hole through Soliman then bring us some more big fights.
VIP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #29
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 827
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

You really are a piece of shit, TC. You ran your mouth about how Mundine would school Geale and even KO him, claiming Mundine steps up for rematches, yet when Geale makes an easy 1 million +, you claim Mundine is shot. BTW did Mundine give you that limo ride to the fight, you pathetic sell out?

You also claimed Geale would make easy work of Golovkin, yet after Geale won the WBA title, you claimed Geale didn't have a chance despite there being **** all change to Golovkins level of opposition.

Are you a schizophrenic or just a sell out?

Which is it, you back pedaling bitch?
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #30
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,422
vCash: 700
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
You were sold a product on false pretenses. You paid for a 12 round bout (knowing it could end at any time - via ko), you did not get what you paid for.

Main event gave a complete refund for floyd-hatton when the broadcast cut out for a few rounds.
Well I hope anyone who bought this gets a refund but I doubt it.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013