boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #31
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
IF Geale was in the right he should have commenced legal action against the WBA, i dont know the details but lack of action would demonstrate to me that Geale did not have a case for appeal or any litigation against the WBA as a result of being stripped of the title. One does not simply roll over when things like this are done, and i doubt Grange would stand for it if they had findings committing against the WBA.

I dont think GGG or Martinez is dodging Geale, id like to see proof of otherwise to back up your theory. Do you honestly feel GGG nor Martinez would be able to pull the trigger against the Mundine we all watched on the 30th of Feb? Geale dont have to sit around and do nothing, its all mandatory bidding, if GGG put in no bid, didnt turn up, nor did Geales people then its just like Trout v Mundine, Trout didnt get stripped because Mundine didnt turn up did he lol? there is more to it than you are being told mate.
Legal action? We will leave that sort of **** to Sam Soliman and whingers alike.

What it did was give Geale the right to fight GGG for it once again, as he didnt win it off Geale.

Im not being told anything, its obvious.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #32
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

KAS, it was clear to anyone who follows boxing from the first round Mundine wasnt there anymore, no speed no power etc. I picked Mundine because i used to be a big fan of the guys and i was hoping he would win just to **** soxs off but in my heart i knew he was up against a huge task and Geale would most likely win, i did hope he would raise to the occasion but unfortunate he did not. You cant back the winning horse all the time, sometimes u got to roll with the punches. Geale did look to have improved since their last fight and no doubt about it Mundine had declined big time but Geale still couldnt pull the trigger. is Mundine that good or is Geale just over rated? you be the judge.

Geale has left his run to late to take on GGG, all the middleweights including Geale are running scared of GGG, i dont pick the same AFL team to win the final every year, just like i wouldnt pick Geale to be able to defeat GGG anytime he pleases, he had a short window and it has been and gone, Geale and his camp know if they fight GGG its lights out for Geale, why else would they give up a legit title that would have assisted Geale into greatness and unification of the division? They didnt want to risk loosing all their bargining chips, its the same reason they are now fighting Soliman, he cant risk loosing that last belt he has because then he is screwed.

Either way i guess hell has frozen over again as reports now emerge that Geale will fight Mundine again lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #33
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Legal action? We will leave that sort of **** to Sam Soliman and whingers alike.

What it did was give Geale the right to fight GGG for it once again, as he didnt win it off Geale.

Im not being told anything, its obvious.
Well then whats he waiting for mate? his next fight should be against GGG after soliman so he can get that title back. People now saying he wont fight GGG until 2014.. WTF
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #34
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
. I picked Mundine because i used to be a big fan of the guys and i was hoping he would win just to **** soxs off but in my heart i knew he was up against a huge task and Geale would most likely win
Flip flop again , keep up the good work lil one.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #35
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
I picked Mundine because i used to be a big fan of the guys and i was hoping he would win just to **** soxs off but in my heart i knew he was up against a huge task and Geale would most likely win, i did hope he would raise to the occasion but unfortunate he did not.
No you didn't, you had no clue, like usual.
BTW, have I told you to **** off yet.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #36
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Well then whats he waiting for mate? his next fight should be against GGG after soliman so he can get that title back. People now saying he wont fight GGG until 2014.. WTF

Do you actually know what you are saying? You speak as though its a matter of setting a fight up tomorrow, and fighting next week. If its 2014 then so be it. He will fight these guys, and beat them.

Who really gives a **** what "ppl" say. "PPL" put on fights like we saw last night. Geale follows the path of a champion.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 01:24 AM   #37
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Makes sense now, thats why choc never fought trout lol, its to complicated when your a mandatory to get in with the champion, my bad lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 01:29 AM   #38
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Makes sense now, thats why choc never fought trout lol, its to complicated when your a mandatory to get in with the champion, my bad lol
Dude, youre rambling
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #39
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

i am saying as a champion defending his title if you want to fight the mandatory its a fairly simple process. You cant use bullsht excuses like Mundine did for Trout and expect people to swallow it.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 02:19 AM   #40
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Mundine dodged a title shot withTrout to fight in front of 300 people v Mcfart. Geale dodged GGG to earn ovre a million dollars to slap around some loud mouth ***** he doesn't like...and is still has a real belt and big pay days ahead. can't even compare it to the trout Mundine scenario
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 02:26 AM   #41
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

How much would he have earned fighting GGG on a HBO card? not to mention the exposure and putting him closer to a mega fight with Martinez? Is boxing for geale about money or his legacy, i would say money is more important at this stage than his legacy.

I will be proven wrong when he fights GGG but i honestly do not see that it will happen, talk of 2014 for GGG is a pipe dream, no better than Mundine saying he will fight Floyd lol , he meets his mandatory in Geale and thats all for 2013? We have 9 months left in the year and he cant get a GGG fight signed for 2013? I dont think he wants his title back as much as he would have you all belive.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 02:35 AM   #42
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
How much would he have earned fighting GGG on a HBO card? not to mention the exposure and putting him closer to a mega fight with Martinez? Is boxing for geale about money or his legacy, i would say money is more important at this stage than his legacy.

I will be proven wrong when he fights GGG but i honestly do not see that it will happen, talk of 2014 for GGG is a pipe dream, no better than Mundine saying he will fight Floyd lol , he meets his mandatory in Geale and thats all for 2013? We have 9 months left in the year and he cant get a GGG fight signed for 2013? I dont think he wants his title back as much as he would have you all belive.
Again, you think it just happens like that? "Fight GGG on a HBO card", like you can just ring up and book it? ****ing seriously
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 02:48 AM   #43
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Again, you think it just happens like that? "Fight GGG on a HBO card", like you can just ring up and book it? ****ing seriously
True you don't just ring up HBO on a a months notice and say we are champs give us millions to fight...HBO set dates aside months in advance for boxing PPVs, they dictate who fights each other...im pretty sure they were interested in Martinez v Geale until the last round of Sergio v Chavez and the injury happened.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 02:53 AM   #44
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr View Post
True you don't just ring up HBO on a a months notice and say we are champs give us millions to fight...HBO set dates aside months in advance for boxing PPVs, they dictate who fights each other...im pretty sure they were interested in Martinez v Geale until the last round of Sergio v Chavez and the injury happened.
Correct. And they are interested in Geale v GGG, so when they are ready, Im sure there will be negotiations. ATM the talk is Chavez v Martinez 2
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 03:04 AM   #45
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Golovkin fights on HBO have done the lowest ratings in 3 YEARS and he has earned a maximium 350K despite being a World (Paper) Champion. You are deluded if you think Geale beating Golovkin will give him US exposure when the causal fan has no idea who either guy is or where the come from. Hardcore fans are unfortunately in the minority these days. Both guys regardless will not get the chance to fight Martinez even if they do face off this year as he will most likely retire after the JCC rematch in September unless he is offered a fight with FMJ

Find me any source where Geale says he can't sign to fight Golovkin in 2013. You are clearly talking out of your **** now because despite Geale having risked everything by going over to Germany twice and beating the then #1 Ring ranked Felix Sturm ( SM was/is champ), you think he is going to avoid a glorified 154 bum hunter in GGG because you think he is another Mundine who cares more about money? Wake up to yourself.
kas117 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum