Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 02:22 AM   #46
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,218
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Again, you think it just happens like that? "Fight GGG on a HBO card", like you can just ring up and book it? ****ing seriously


Yeah i didnt think about that lol, i guess Gary Shaw has no contacts in HBO and wouldnt be able to get Geale a fight against GGG who already fights on HBO shows.



Come on mate, its a good fight if they want it made its not that hard to make it happen. Do you think all the middleweights have avoided fighting GGG for no good reason and Geale is the superman of the middleweight division? Geale could barely bust a grape and all he has going for him is that he is technically sound and has a high work rate, other than that he is no threat to an elite like Martinez or GGG, the guy couldnt even pull the trigger against a shot Mundine.


I know what ur saying but these guys havent even got the ball rolling in terms of a fight with GGG. Should never had given up that belt cause he will never get it back until GGG steps up a division or retires.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #47
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,218
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
you think he is going to avoid a glorified 154 bum hunter in GGG because you think he is another Mundine who cares more about money? Wake up to yourself.
pmsl, he avoided GGG and gave up the WBA strap to fight a shot Mundine, FOR MONEY
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:27 AM   #48
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Yeah i didnt think about that lol, i guess Gary Shaw has no contacts in HBO and wouldnt be able to get Geale a fight against GGG who already fights on HBO shows.



Come on mate, its a good fight if they want it made its not that hard to make it happen. Do you think all the middleweights have avoided fighting GGG for no good reason and Geale is the superman of the middleweight division? Geale could barely bust a grape and all he has going for him is that he is technically sound and has a high work rate, other than that he is no threat to an elite like Martinez or GGG, the guy couldnt even pull the trigger against a shot Mundine.


I know what ur saying but these guys havent even got the ball rolling in terms of a fight with GGG. Should never had given up that belt cause he will never get it back until GGG steps up a division or retires.

****, you just repeated yourself, and my answer remains the same.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:28 AM   #49
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
pmsl, he avoided GGG and gave up the WBA strap to fight a shot Mundine, FOR MONEY
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #50
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,218
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
****, you just repeated yourself, and my answer remains the same.
Double post, the browser fcked up lol i didnt realise it already posted, sry.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:31 AM   #51
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,218
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Well the guy did write..

"because you think he is another Mundine who cares more about money? "

Mundine didnt earn any shot against Geale, fighting him didnt increase Geales rank, the only reason they accepted the fight is because hell froze over and alot of money came with it
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:32 AM   #52
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Double post, the browser fcked up lol i didnt realise it already posted, sry.
No, it only showed once. But is the same view in different words.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:37 AM   #53
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Well the guy did write..

"because you think he is another Mundine who cares more about money? "

Mundine didnt earn any shot against Geale, fighting him didnt increase Geales rank, the only reason they accepted the fight is because hell froze over and alot of money came with it
According to you, Geale "Ducked" GGG, because he fought Mundine for money, and there is no other possible reason this fight hasnt happend yet. And also, Geale "Ducked" Martinez, even though he went to the US and was ringside at the Martinez v chavez fight, and had meetings with HBO, and there is no other possible reason. Anyone else he's "Ducked" mate?
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:44 AM   #54
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,218
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

He ducked GGG and was stripped of his WBA title, thats fact mate, not speculation. All he had to do in order to keep the title was to fight GGG but he chose to fight Mundine instead and he did so for MONEY. If you know otherwise please share and provide some source of refrence. I can provide several of why Geale was stripped of the title but you cant provide any to the fairy tale story you have been told?

Geale could have been in the position Murray finds himself in. If he wanted Martinez so bad why get matched with Mundine? Why didnt he challenge Martinez on the night? he was dual belt holder, surely Gary Shaw could have had him interviewed by the commentators. Just being at a fight doesnt really mean much, if Mundine goes to a floyd fight does that mean he really did wanna fight floyd?

The only reason Geale is fighting Soliman is because he will be stripped of yet another belt if he doesnt do so. The guys in Germany were very beatlable and i tipped him to win both of these fights, to me these guys were on their way out, not fighters like GGG and Martinez.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:58 AM   #55
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
He ducked GGG and was stripped of his WBA title, thats fact mate, not speculation. All he had to do in order to keep the title was to fight GGG but he chose to fight Mundine instead and he did so for MONEY. If you know otherwise please share and provide some source of refrence. I can provide several of why Geale was stripped of the title but you cant provide any to the fairy tale story you have been told?

Geale could have been in the position Murray finds himself in. If he wanted Martinez so bad why get matched with Mundine? Why didnt he challenge Martinez on the night? he was dual belt holder, surely Gary Shaw could have had him interviewed by the commentators. Just being at a fight doesnt really mean much, if Mundine goes to a floyd fight does that mean he really did wanna fight floyd?

The only reason Geale is fighting Soliman is because he will be stripped of yet another belt if he doesnt do so. The guys in Germany were very beatlable and i tipped him to win both of these fights, to me these guys were on their way out, not fighters like GGG and Martinez.
GGG FIGHT - GIVEN 6 WEEKS?????? PLEASE

MARTINEZ - CHAVEZ AND HBO

MURRAY - YOUR POINT IS?

SOLIMAN - YES HE PROBABLY HAS TO FIGHT HIM, AND???

These are the facts. Yours are a fans speculation.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:22 AM   #56
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,218
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

mate i enjoy conversations with you, your one of the good guys so please dont take no offence to what i have to say, its just my opinion.

GGG fight, Geale was given 4 and 1/2 months to fight him not 6 weeks, many fans on other forums speculated Geale would drop the title rather than fight GGG. He was stripped because he knew he was to fight GGG in a specific duration of time once he won the belt, he failed to do so and wouldnt have fought GGG in that duration because he committed to the Mundine fight.

Geale wins the title on 1st of September 2012
Geale fights Mundine on the 30th of January 2013
5 months passed

Martinez, everyone said that he was going to fight Chavez and not Geale and Geale had to wait, only to then see Martinez matched up with Murray lol. Which is my point about Murray.

Soliman, he didnt want to fight him, never had any intention of fighting him and if forced to do so he was going to draw it out as long as he could. There is personal issues surrounding that fight not just the fact Soliman could spoil Geale and win.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #57
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
mate i enjoy conversations with you, your one of the good guys so please dont take no offence to what i have to say, its just my opinion.

GGG fight, Geale was given 4 and 1/2 months to fight him not 6 weeks, many fans on other forums speculated Geale would drop the title rather than fight GGG. He was stripped because he knew he was to fight GGG in a specific duration of time once he won the belt, he failed to do so and wouldnt have fought GGG in that duration because he committed to the Mundine fight.

Geale wins the title on 1st of September 2012
Geale fights Mundine on the 30th of January 2013
5 months passed

Martinez, everyone said that he was going to fight Chavez and not Geale and Geale had to wait, only to then see Martinez matched up with Murray lol. Which is my point about Murray.

Soliman, he didnt want to fight him, never had any intention of fighting him and if forced to do so he was going to draw it out as long as he could. There is personal issues surrounding that fight not just the fact Soliman could spoil Geale and win.
No offence taken. Opinions are ther to be had.

They stripped Geale within 6 weeks. Thats right, Murray, Martinez must be ducking Geale As a matter of fact, so is Murray

The Soliman fight is just shit all around
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:35 AM   #58
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,218
vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
No offence taken. Opinions are ther to be had.

They stripped Geale within 6 weeks. Thats right, Murray, Martinez must be ducking Geale As a matter of fact, so is Murray

The Soliman fight is just shit all around
They should have waited i agree but given he was committed to fight Mundine and would not have fought GGG before hand they didnt have much other choice.

If Geale was genuine about Martinez then dont worry about Mundine and chase Martinez offering him a shot at both titles, bait Martinez with an oppertunity to unify the division. Now he dont have as much bargin power as he had with the two titles for a Martinez showdown. Dissapointing from a fans point of view but also someone confusing to do that just for one payday, had he unify the division he would have had a payday all year long and some. He would have been the next Kostya Tszyu in that aspect. I just hope for his sake he hasnt blown it but im pretty sure he has and he knows his limits, even more so backed up by his lack of performance in pulling the trigger against an old, slow and powerless Mundine.

Agree Soliman fight is crap, i only want Soliman to win so i can stick it up Soxs ass. I am not a fan of soliman at all, i think he is a spastic in the ring and a greedy fighter, sell out etc.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:39 AM   #59
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,449
vCash: 1044
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
i only want Soliman to win so i can stick it up Soxs ass.
And you won't get your way again, because you're a know nothing little queer.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:58 AM   #60
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
They should have waited i agree but given he was committed to fight Mundine and would not have fought GGG before hand they didnt have much other choice.

If Geale was genuine about Martinez then dont worry about Mundine and chase Martinez offering him a shot at both titles, bait Martinez with an oppertunity to unify the division. Now he dont have as much bargin power as he had with the two titles for a Martinez showdown. Dissapointing from a fans point of view but also someone confusing to do that just for one payday, had he unify the division he would have had a payday all year long and some. He would have been the next Kostya Tszyu in that aspect. I just hope for his sake he hasnt blown it but im pretty sure he has and he knows his limits, even more so backed up by his lack of performance in pulling the trigger against an old, slow and powerless Mundine.

Agree Soliman fight is crap, i only want Soliman to win so i can stick it up Soxs ass. I am not a fan of soliman at all, i think he is a spastic in the ring and a greedy fighter, sell out etc.

Mundine happend because GGG and Martinez did not want to play. Then the WBA was unfair about it. Blame Sturm and the WBA for that one. You cant dance around negotiating whilst holding a title earning nothing. Mundine didnt deserve it, but it was a fight, it generated huge interest, and brought us all something we havent had for a long time in boxing. Unfortunately it doesnt work the way you think, title or no title. Chavez earns too much for HBO, Martinez could have chosen Geale over Murray, but I think the middleweight division is genuinely worried about Geale, and will fight everyone else until theres nowhere to run.

To be honest, thats the best Mundines looked in years, and Geale still clearly beat him. I dont understand all this talk about "pulling the trigger" and Geales Ko's or power. Hes a supreme boxer. He clearly outboxes them, which is whats supposed to happen. Geale hurt Mundine in the 2nd. Mundine then ran for the rest of the fight.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015