Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 06:07 AM   #1
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1331
Default i film london thread (yt instructions in the op)

its becoming an essential part of my boxing media. at all the major uk shows giving face time to all the major players. just watched the interview with quig and frampton this morning. thats exactly what we want to see.

i really like seeing the smaller fighters get some air time as well. and the interview with eddie h as well. covered all the different subjects in 15m that you would be possibly interested in.

a great resource, it would be a massive loss if it went. kugans improved massively as well. Lets have a thread for all of the ifilm clips that people think are worth sharing especially if theres other stuff in it people might not see by the title.

ONE RULE

Start the post with a brief description of the clip and put any discussion of the clip after the vid. this just lets people at work etc know if they want to watch the clip.

YT instructions:

Every youtube url has the actual video code in it. you can see it here after the v=

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

just copy and paste that bit in between the yt tags:

[yt ] PxhGj7lGJh0 [ /yt] (all of the spaces need to be taken out)

sometimes if the url migh be different. the code is still in there, you just need to spot it. heres an example:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

the codes still there. it starts at v= and finishes at &. the code is only ever letters and numbers. its really east to spot after a while.

Last edited by raymann; 02-09-2013 at 06:21 AM.
raymann is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2013, 06:09 AM   #2
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: i film london

Eddie Hearn Pre Frampton Martinez also covering Froch/kessler, PPV, Gavin Rees

BORKED
raymann is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 06:14 AM   #3
Wig
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Yep the guy fronting that used to be ****ing awful. He still can't speak english properly but I guess that is par for the course with these 'street' types, they would lose 'cred' in the 'hood' if they pronounced words properly.

He's still a ****ing drain to watch but he's getting better, and somehow gets access to all the key players so must be doing something right.

I'd prefer it if the videos were edited so you don't ever hear the interviewer speak, so you just see the question asked printed up on the screen (except in plain English) and they could just film the subject's answer.

It'd be better if that guy stayed the other side of the camera too.

Otherwise I can just about stomach him if I've had a decent sleep.
Wig is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #4
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wig View Post
Yep the guy fronting that used to be ****ing awful. He still can't speak english properly but I guess that is par for the course with these 'street' types, they would lose 'cred' in the 'hood' if they pronounced words properly.

He's still a ****ing drain to watch but he's getting better, and somehow gets access to all the key players so must be doing something right.

I'd prefer it if the videos were edited so you don't ever hear the interviewer speak, so you just see the question asked printed up on the screen (except in plain English) and they could just film the subject's answer.

****ing hell! i think that well harsh. living in france its completely invaluable to me. i like kugan and he comes across as a pretty mellow guy to me and certainly not trying to be 'hood'.
raymann is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #5
Wig
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: i film london thread (yt instructions in the op)

That hearn video was pretty good because you didn't see the guy, only the mic he was holding. But unfortunately you still heard him.

Like I say he is a LOT better than his early videos when him and his mate were completely incoherent and unorganised, completley amateur. he is getting better without a doubt, but he isn't my cup of tea which is why I'd like it if you could edit out his questions and just translate them to wording on the screen.

Maybe thats something you could do in this thread?
Wig is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 06:50 AM   #6
Sogoplayboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Great thread!

BORKED
Sogoplayboy is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #7
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Eddie with the cheeky wink at the end there
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 07:14 AM   #8
D_Andrade
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Their intro's are usually longer than the actual video!
D_Andrade is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #9
pikecubic
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wig View Post

Kugans a top interviewer and part of his charm is he is a normal fella id much prefer to listen to him then some posh cunt.
pikecubic is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #10
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Kugan is good- he asks the questions to the interviewee straight without being too chummy now. He of course could be harsher but then he'd quickly have no one left to interview.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #11
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

+ =

craney91 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #12
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

i literally have no idea what that is supposed to mean. personally the main thing for me is that the interviewer asks the tough questions. they are dealing with fragile egos ands it tough to be confrontational when you are friendly with the fighters as well. i dont think they do too bad a job, but this to me is the thing they need to be most aware of.

its all too easy to enter a situation where you get all the access and all the interviews because people know you wont ask the the tough questions. this is where a good journalist earns his money. he balances the two without alienating his subjects.
raymann is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #13
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymann View Post
i literally have no idea what that is supposed to mean. personally the main thing for me is that the interviewer asks the tough questions. they are dealing with fragile egos ands it tough to be confrontational when you are friendly with the fighters as well. i dont think they do too bad a job, but this to me is the thing they need to be most aware of.

its all too easy to enter a situation where you get all the access and all the interviews because people know you wont ask the the tough questions. this is where a good journalist earns his money. he balances the two without alienating his subjects.
OK let me e-x-p-l-a-i-n it to you.

Hmmm

Zombie + Ass licker = A worm

Eyebrows

The ESB gang is gonna come for me

Laughing

In other words. I smell another worm.

The amount of pointless ifilm threads on here I find is weird. When you consider the fact that lots of people on this same forum, will already be on youtube and subbed.

Dont work for them or Matchroom do ya?
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #14
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
OK let me e-x-p-l-a-i-n it to you.

Hmmm

Zombie + Ass licker = A worm

Eyebrows

The ESB gang is gonna come for me

Laughing

In other words. I smell another worm.

The amount of pointless ifilm threads on here I find is weird. When you consider the fact that lots of people on this same forum, will already be on youtube and subbed.

Dont work for them or Matchroom do ya?
i work in the surf industry and i live in a place called hossegor in sw france. im friends with loads of people here on facebook.

you ****ing twat.
raymann is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2013, 03:52 PM   #15
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymann View Post
i work in the surf industry and i live in a place called hossegor in sw france. im friends with loads of people here on facebook.

you ****ing twat.
Social zombiedia is for zombies.

No wonder you have loads of invisible friends from here on facebook.

"I'm popular in this day and age, because I have 500 friends online on facewank, you should respect me for that."

craney91 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum