Old 02-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #316
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: looks like Klitschko-Pianeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
V, can you elaborate? I know nothing about Solis' management & back-story. who / what is Onar?
Ahmet Oner a degenerate scumbag Turkish/German gangster/promoter.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #317
Dee
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 88

Quote:
V, can you elaborate? I know nothing about Solis' management & back-story. who / what is Onar?
Ahmet Oner, is basically a Don King front. Turkish promoter, with a promotional deal with Solis.

Don King and Oner have some kinda deal, and King seems to think he owns a piece of Solis' ass.

Oner disagrees, saying Don King hasen't invested a penny into Solis.
Dee is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #318
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 2426

Quote:
the words "DON KING" is you need to hear to understand
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #319
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Mike Perez might be an interesting option...
He's less proven than every other prospect , hasn't fought for 13 months and is 6'0. All that considered even Pianeta would be better at this point.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #320
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke View Post
Oner is the promoter of Solis.
Oner and Boente have huge problems witch each other. Boente even claims that Oner punched him... after the Solis fight Oner freaked out ect.
I really would like to see a Solis fight but i think Solis has to get a mandatory position in order to get a fight with K2.

Next to that Don King still has some parts on Solis
all true

Oner is crazy, he even threatened a lady that works for K2 who came to Solis' hotel room to make sure they were ready to leave for the public workout... (Vitali fight)

She told us AND the police... she came to the door to say the "cars are ready downstairs"... they werent ready, she said "OK, I will call KMG".... he freaked and went over to her and said .." you know, I **** bitches just like you"... she said "get away from me" then he punched a hole in the wall next to her head...

the K2 security came running in and pushed Oner back...... Poor girl was shaking like crazy when she was telling us the story

SCUMBAG
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #321
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Ahmet Oner, is basically a Don King front. Turkish promoter, with a promotional deal with Solis.

Don King and Oner have some kinda deal, and King seems to think he owns a piece of Solis' ass.

Oner disagrees, saying Don King hasen't invested a penny into Solis.
Exactly..I do know King was involved for the Vitali fight

Feel bad for Solis..... he is screwed as long as those to are fighting
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #322
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke View Post
Describes him very well.
Chef said Oner tried to assault some female after a fight (Solis/Vitali i think)who worked for either K2 or the Arena and had to be restrained before he physically assalted her.

He was shot in 2009

"German promoter Ahmet Íner has been shot down in Hamburg at 10.15pm local time on Tuesday night. The CEO of ARENA Box-Promotion was leaving the office of a business partner in Hamburg when two men fired at him three times. The assassins had waited for Íner behind his car when a security light exposed them in the dark and they started the fire. One bullet hit Íner in his left leg before he and his two companions could get back into the building to call the police. The shooters ran away. Íner had to undergo surgery only two hours after the assault. The projectile was successfully removed from his thigh. "

and Don King killed 2 men and served time in prison for manslaughter before he became a promoter.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #323
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Ahmet Oner a degenerate scumbag Turkish/German gangster/promoter.
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #324
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky;14740290[B
]Chef said Oner tried to assault some female after a fight (Solis/Vitali i think)who worked for either K2 or the Arena and had to be restrained before he physically assalted her.
[/b]
He was shot in 2009

"German promoter Ahmet Íner has been shot down in Hamburg at 10.15pm local time on Tuesday night. The CEO of ARENA Box-Promotion was leaving the office of a business partner in Hamburg when two men fired at him three times. The assassins had waited for Íner behind his car when a security light exposed them in the dark and they started the fire. One bullet hit Íner in his left leg before he and his two companions could get back into the building to call the police. The shooters ran away. Íner had to undergo surgery only two hours after the assault. The projectile was successfully removed from his thigh. "
I just posted (post #330) the story in this thread
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #325
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
I just posted (post #330) the story in this thread
Just went back to see what had been posted while i was typing...my post became redundant.

That stories ****ed up. Was the K2 security you mentioned the guy seen in the Klychko documentary who works security for them, hes the brothers friend and ex-military or something?

The guy beside Vova here below his peace sign might be him?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #326
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Just went back to see what had been posted while i was typing...my post became redundant.

That stories ****ed up. Was the K2 security you mentioned the guy seen in the Klychko documentary who works security for them, hes the brothers friend and ex-military or something? He's usually in the ring with your camp holding belts and stuff too.
it wasnt him... he staying with me and wlad..... but it was guys just like him

when wlad heard the story, we had to calm him down. He wanted to go over and kick oners ass

look at the solis fight and post fight presser... After solis was done...before the announcement in the ring, look at Oner, he is literally chewing on a corner mans shoulder to keep from losing it

and then the post fight presser when Oner totally LOST IT
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #327
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

when wlad heard the story, we had to calm him down. He wanted to go over and kick oners ass

look at the solis fight and post fight presser... After solis was done...before the announcement in the ring, look at Oner, he is literally chewing on a corner mans shoulder to keep from losing it

Before the Solis fight (or possibly Gomez or Peter if he promotes them) he promised to quit boxing if his guy lost to Vitali. Of course the scumbag didnt keep his word.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #328
Kevin Willis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 295

Quote:
Chef said Oner tried to assault some female after a fight (Solis/Vitali i think)who worked for either K2 or the Arena and had to be restrained before he physically assalted her.

He was shot in 2009

and Don King killed 2 men and served time in prison for manslaughter before he became a promoter.
On the other thread they are all claiming K2 are slave masters and they are what is wrong with boxing.
Kevin Willis is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #329
Ultimate Boxing
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:

What is the latest a fight could be announced to make the April 6th date?

Is Wlad open to other dates past that before fighting Povetkin?

When does Wlad hope to fight Povetkin?

Thanks!
Ultimate Boxing is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #330
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

If Klychko is going to fight a non worthwhile contender like Pianeta Ortiz or whoever, especially if the April date is getting pushed back, but Povetkin and Klychko want to fight knowing it will be a purse bid to resolve everything then why don't both camps just get the WBA to set the purse bid soon and get started rather than both guys take a meaningless stay busy fight? It just doesn make sense to me.

Boente and Kalle Sauerland who both seem like geeky queers need to stop their homoerotic dick measuring contest impeding this fight and make it happen. They're supposed to be facilitating their boxers careers, not ****ing them up.
Vysotsky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum