Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default F*** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

I just love me some Indians and Buffalo, I just hate me some Buffalo Bill...

shut the **** up cunt.



[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,865
vCash: 75
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

She is a smug, annoying, ugly twat.

Can't stand her and happy I don't have to pay 50 dollars to watch Hendo-Machida when that shit is the main event (ESPN UK no I am not advocating streams MODS)
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,188
vCash: 75
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

i have seriously taken a turn against her

did anyone see the primetime show when she was talking about her dad, it all seemed so fake....then she had the nerve to say "i just hate talking about it because people will think im cashing in on my dads death"....there was even a little smile at one point a split second before she burst into tears
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,865
vCash: 75
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

She's a pig ugly cunt. Only reason she's famous is because she's the best of a bad bunch and marketable.

Is anyone getting by with one skill at the very pinnacle of the sport any more? So no, Ben Askren doesn't count.

It's the 'wow a good woman fighter' factor. Yes she's exciting. Yes she's nasty. But her competition is woeful and the division has been built just for her.

Can't wait for a career threatening injury or a Hail Mary to lay her out.

I actually hate her.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,697
vCash: 1166
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

I never watched her fighting, I very much dislike female boxing or mma....
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #6
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

dont know about a no weapons fight..but in a actual situation Buffalo Bill would have shot her than cut her eyes out and raped her skull


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


but also..buffalo bill wasnt as bad a guy as he is made out to be....
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #7
evalistinho
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Florida, USA
Posts: 6,263
vCash: 5461
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic-JofreBRASIL View Post
I never watched her fighting, I very much dislike female boxing or mma....
This.

But from what ive seen in articles and primetime shes seems like a total bitch and she aint hot either.
evalistinho is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Would still smash her
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #9
the_bigunit
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,174
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

My only regret in life is I lack the poetic aptitude to convey my hate for her.

And Dana White licking her asshole doesn't make anything better. In fact, it's his ****ing fault shit is as bad as it is. "Oh, Josh Koscheck, Urijah Faber, Lyoto Machida, Dan Henderson? Yeah, you all can go **** yourselves. I'm giving this bitch a championship belt she earned in another promotion and putting her on top of the bill because she talks shit and I think she has *** appeal."
the_bigunit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
The Prodigy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

I quite like her, and also enjoy watching her fight. Bunch of tough guys round here obviously
The Prodigy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,865
vCash: 75
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Yeah we're obviously acting tough you massive spastic.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #12
evalistinho
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Florida, USA
Posts: 6,263
vCash: 5461
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
Would still smash her
i really dont see what people see in her. She looks borderline down syndrome.

I think id prefer the butch lesbo shes fighting although she might have a dick so.......
evalistinho is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #13
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,319
vCash: 15000
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

I dislike how dishonest people are with Rousey. Dana would never say the only reason she's in the UFC is because men slobber over her. She is dishonest enough to claim she's there on her own merit. Fans claim they like her because of her ability, but it's all a load of bollocks. I just wish people were honest about it - she's in the UFC solely because she's attractive and that's it. If she looked like Cyborg, she wouldn't have been given this big billing, nor would she have had a division created for her.

I don't mind this, by the way, I just dislike the disingenuous cunts who refuse to admit why she is really in the position she is. When she gets knocked out by a gargoyle, let's see how desperate Dana is to push her successor.
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #14
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 5,456
vCash: 553
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
She is a smug, annoying, ugly twat.

Can't stand her and happy I don't have to pay 50 dollars to watch Hendo-Machida when that shit is the main event (ESPN UK no I am not advocating streams MODS)
I don't get why people are upset over this Title Fight being the Main Event... Standard procedure, and outright ***ist. That's good and well if Hendo v Machida is the only fight that you are looking forward to, but know that this card will deliver. Top to bottom, and I'm including prelims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
i have seriously taken a turn against her

did anyone see the primetime show when she was talking about her dad, it all seemed so fake....then she had the nerve to say "i just hate talking about it because people will think im cashing in on my dads death"....there was even a little smile at one point a split second before she burst into tears


Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
She's a pig ugly cunt. Only reason she's famous is because she's the best of a bad bunch and marketable.

Is anyone getting by with one skill at the very pinnacle of the sport any more? So no, Ben Askren doesn't count.

It's the 'wow a good woman fighter' factor. Yes she's exciting. Yes she's nasty. But her competition is woeful and the division has been built just for her.

Can't wait for a career threatening injury or a Hail Mary to lay her out.

I actually hate her.
Women's BW has been around for some time, and I'm going to sum up the rest of this post with one word, ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic-JofreBRASIL View Post
I never watched her fighting, I very much dislike female boxing or mma....
Fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bigunit View Post
My only regret in life is I lack the poetic aptitude to convey my hate for her.

And Dana White licking her asshole doesn't make anything better. In fact, it's his ****ing fault shit is as bad as it is. "Oh, Josh Koscheck, Urijah Faber, Lyoto Machida, Dan Henderson? Yeah, you all can go **** yourselves. I'm giving this bitch a championship belt she earned in another promotion and putting her on top of the bill because she talks shit and I think she has *** appeal."
Jose Aldo and Dominick Cruz earned UFC Gold by defending the WEC Championships.... They have also been in the Main Event for more obvious reasons.

I don't think you understand how a Fight Card is structured, but that's understandable (from one internet kid to another).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prodigy View Post
I quite like her, and also enjoy watching her fight. Bunch of tough guys round here obviously
I find a lot of garbage on her not worth replying to, but sometimes a man just has to.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #15
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 5,456
vCash: 553
Default Re: **** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I dislike how dishonest people are with Rousey. Dana would never say the only reason she's in the UFC is because men slobber over her. She is dishonest enough to claim she's there on her own merit. Fans claim they like her because of her ability, but it's all a load of bollocks. I just wish people were honest about it - she's in the UFC solely because she's attractive and that's it. If she looked like Cyborg, she wouldn't have been given this big billing, nor would she have had a division created for her.

I don't mind this, by the way, I just dislike the disingenuous cunts who refuse to admit why she is really in the position she is. When she gets knocked out by a gargoyle, let's see how desperate Dana is to push her successor.
You can hate the fact that she is attractive, but a guy like Jose Aldo is in The UFC for the same reason.... To say that looks are the only reason why she is here now is laughable... Look at her record, look at the fights, and listen to that mouth.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013