Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 06:41 AM   #16
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Donaire agreed to year round random testing. Conte works with all sorts of athletes under much stricter supervision than other nutritionists. Or are you suggesting Andre Ward is on the juice too?

Your point makes no sense - Nonito is the one pushing for the testing.
yes my point does make sense thank you

look i agree nonito is doing the good thing with his year round testing but he is working with the godfather of PED's, this guy knows how to beat the tests and if you think victor conte is not giving his athletes PED's then you are deluded, he is more than likely giving them stuff that no ne else even knows exists or he has masking agents that the testers cannot even recognise, come on man open your eyes

rigo does not have an expert working with him with the credentials of victor conte, thats my point as its unfair for him.....do you really think conte is just giving him over the counter supplements
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 07:12 AM   #17
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,404
vCash: 500
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

You're just making a baseless assumption. Do you think Conte has the opportunity to help fighters juice considering his past?

Your point makes no sense. All year random testing means there's no opportunity to cycle off the juice.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:41 AM   #18
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,428
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
You're just making a baseless assumption. Do you think Conte has the opportunity to help fighters juice considering his past?

Your point makes no sense. All year random testing means there's no opportunity to cycle off the juice.
Why wouldnt he, for money?

It was illegal before and its illegal now.
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:41 AM   #19
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,324
vCash: 500
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
You're just making a baseless assumption. Do you think Conte has the opportunity to help fighters juice considering his past?

Your point makes no sense. All year random testing means there's no opportunity to cycle off the juice.
It does if the juice they're using isn't detectable to the tests he helped develop, its just as circumstantial as saying because Rigo won't submit to the specific tests Donaire and proven cheat Conte ask him to submit to he must be using. It's easy to twist this both ways, unfortunately due to the cesspit that is drugs in professional boxing we'll probably never know either way, especially in regard to Conte.

Remember even when he was caught the Athletes he was helping weren't testing positive.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:43 AM   #20
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,937
vCash: 500
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

Lol all year testing means nothing. The tests are far behind. All the top fighters are juicing. They wouldn't be competitive otherwise
lirva is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:48 AM   #21
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
It's sounds like he was expecting the contract to be signed and felt Rigo's team were stalling. If there was a reason for the delay, Rigo and his team should have shared that.

Either way, Nonito is going to smash him to pieces.
I'm reckon Rigo's team did share it. Or were at least on the verge of doing so. Nonito seems like he's had another bitch fit and has overreacted.

But yeah, I agree, Nonito will either put him through the ground or be forced to endure a boring 12-round win while Rigo chooses not to engage.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #22
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

I think Nonito's gone o.t.t on this the way he's reacted on social media it's a bit pathetic IMHO.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #23
AndyPaterson
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 475
vCash: 625
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

Rigo only received the Spanish translation on the testing yesterday.

it will be signed.
AndyPaterson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #24
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire/Rigo in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
You're just making a baseless assumption. Do you think Conte has the opportunity to help fighters juice considering his past?

Your point makes no sense. All year random testing means there's no opportunity to cycle off the juice.

yeah course mate haha, go learn more about PED's before sounding stupid

20 years ago conte had masking agents that made certain ped's undetectable, imagine what he is capable of now the man is a genius in this area, dont forget conte is a doctor and producer of performance enhancers both legal and illegal not a nutritionist, if he didnt do anything special then why would all these athletes work with him dragging their own name through the mud
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013