Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Nafflad26
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Anyone off to the Coldwell show at the Magna centre in Rotherham on Friday night?

Anyone off? Scotty cardle is on the bill.
Nafflad26 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Anyone off to the Coldwell show at the Magna centre in Rotherham on Friday night?

How much and how many fights?
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #3
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Default Re: Anyone off to the Coldwell show at the Magna centre in Rotherham on Friday night?

Show has 6 bouts with Cardle, Gaynor and Mansouri vs Maxwell.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #4
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Show has 6 bouts with Cardle, Gaynor and Mansouri vs Maxwell.
6bouts is a few too many to make the trip down. Next bill he has im gonna have to go. With all the buzz about dc's shows and the atmosphere at magna gonna get down to one for sure.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #5
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Yeah i agree, What is his next show. I think Curtis fights soon. That will be electric is it's there.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #6
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Curtis is fighting in Manchester next with the barnes/godding eliminator on the bill. I like the look of a magna bills cos you get local kids on who have had few fighs so you get to see alot of up and coming talent. The problem with 6fights is that when ive paid petrol, tickets and everything else on top its getting expensive. If i was working id be there in a shot but its not cost effective at the moment.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:58 AM   #7
Nafflad26
Contender
ESB Senior Member

30 quid for a ticket and Rotherham is only an hour and twenty away from me and I'm off with a mate so were splitting petrol costs. Should be a good night.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:11 AM   #8
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafflad26 View Post
30 quid for a ticket and Rotherham is only an hour and twenty away from me and I'm off with a mate so were splitting petrol costs. Should be a good night.
Is it on TV ?
alba is offline  Top
Old 02-21-2013, 03:42 AM   #9
Nafflad26
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Thanks for that alba. Your input is fantastic!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:55 AM   #10
D Coldwell
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Morning fellas.

Understand what you're saying with six fights, i like to have eight on but had Rod Smith and Maxi Hughes pull out with injuries, along with Curtis hand injury forcing me to move his fight to Manchester.
It's a show for the prospects coming through, but has a great headliner in Mansouri v Maxwell.

Big test, fingers crossed he comes through it. Whatever, thats sure to be a cracking fight.

For you guys that can't make it, it's going to be live on Coldwell Televison app.
Starts at 7.30pm

Appreciate the support whether you're at the shows or not, but of course we can only keep putting shows on if fans come to the shows.
It's hard for fans and promoters at the moment so let's hope this country gets on its feet economically sooner rather than later!
D Coldwell is offline  Top
Old 02-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Coldwell View Post
Morning fellas.

Understand what you're saying with six fights, i like to have eight on but had Rod Smith and Maxi Hughes pull out with injuries, along with Curtis hand injury forcing me to move his fight to Manchester.
It's a show for the prospects coming through, but has a great headliner in Mansouri v Maxwell.

Big test, fingers crossed he comes through it. Whatever, thats sure to be a cracking fight.

For you guys that can't make it, it's going to be live on Coldwell Televison app.
Starts at 7.30pm

Appreciate the support whether you're at the shows or not, but of course we can only keep putting shows on if fans come to the shows.
It's hard for fans and promoters at the moment so let's hope this country gets on its feet economically sooner rather than later!
Good luck for this Dave, your fastly getting a decent rep in boxing !
alba is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum