Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #46
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: IBF orders Fury Cunnigham winner to fight Pulev for the mando position

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceferg View Post
True, all of it. Unforyunetly Pulev's humble nature makes him a very avoidable guy financially.
The Trans World Sport piece with him running around a forest in Sofia is a classic piece of TV too.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #47
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: IBF orders Fury Cunnigham winner to fight Pulev for the mando position

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post
what a load of garbage.

He is more proven than Fury, has the better 2 wins on his record and hasn't struggled with lower level fighters as Tyson has. To completely dismiss his chances against Fury smacks of bias/ignorance.
Quote:
To completely dismiss his chances against Fury smacks of bias/ignorance
Fell of my seat when i read that........

Them two wins TRAVIS WALKER ( awfull ) ALEXANDER USTINOV
REEVO is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #48
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEVO View Post

Ever heard of Alexander Dimitrenko? No? Must be ignorance on your part then.
JFT96 is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #49
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ever heard of Alexander Dimitrenko? No? Must be ignorance on your part then.
And he has lost everytime he has stepped up to anyone decent.. Must be ignorance..
look your a bit catty for me so just **** off...
REEVO is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #50
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
And he has lost everytime he has stepped up to anyone decent.. Must be ignorance..
look your a bit catty for me so just **** off...
Since you're so keen to dismiss all of Pulev's best wins, I'm sure you'll go by the same criteria for Fury's best wins over Johnson & Chisora too, yes? Two fighters who have also both lost every time they've faced anyone remotely decent & who are as insignificant as anyone Pulev has beaten. Which would make it very odd for you to criticise Pulev so fiercely yet praise Fury in the same breath.

But I'm guessing you can find some way to twist it so as to suit your agenda so knock yourself out . I think the fact most non-biased posters have Pulev ranked ahead of Fury currently says it all about the merits of your argument.
JFT96 is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #51
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Since you're so keen to dismiss all of Pulev's best wins, I'm sure you'll go by the same criteria for Fury's best wins over Johnson & Chisora too, yes? Two fighters who have also both lost every time they've faced anyone remotely decent & who are as insignificant as anyone Pulev has beaten. Which would make it very odd for you to criticise Pulev so fiercely yet praise Fury in the same breath.

But I'm guessing you can find some way to twist it so as to suit your agenda so knock yourself out . I think the fact most non-biased posters have Pulev ranked ahead of Fury currently says it all about the merits of your argument.
REEVO is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #52
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Nice response, really proved me wrong

Goodnight.
JFT96 is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #53
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648

Quote:

Dimitrinko is a good win and Sprott too. Strong argument can be made to say he has better wins like. Over all but close
iceferg is offline  Top
Old 02-21-2013, 03:08 AM   #54
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Pulev will be extremely difficult to beat, really tough test.......................
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2013, 03:43 AM   #55
Tyler_Durden
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Pulev has faced better opposition in Bulgarian night clubs than Fury has in his pro career (bar Chisora and Johnson, of course). Fury is improving and I can see him holding a belt in a post-K2 era, but I bet you won't be the one laughing when Pulev spanks his ass
Tyler_Durden is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2013, 05:07 AM   #56
JohnH
Contender
ESB Senior Member

How many eliminators is Fury going to be in? I thought his last fight was an eliminator?
JohnH is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2013, 05:52 AM   #57
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruleteros1878 View Post
So basically after all of the mouthing off, Fury will again avoid the harder fighter, that doesn't sound like the best on the Planet to me. He's always mouthing off he is but but his actions suggest otherwise, he knows he's a fraud.
So, before any of this has happened you've created a whole fantasy scenario. Thank you Mystic Meg

**I've just realised that you are suggesting that Price is a harder fight than Pulev
icemax is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #58
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
How many eliminators is Fury going to be in? I thought his last fight was an eliminator?
It was, sort of, I think

The WBC ordered Arreola-Stiverne ages ago to be the final eliminator for a mandatory challenge to Vitali.

However, Mitchell-Banks was also an eliminator to determine who would fight the winner of Arreola-Stiverne if Vitali retired.

Fury-Johnson was an eliminator to potentially replace the winner of Mitchell-Banks if they were unavailable to fight Vitali/Arreola/Stiverne.

Mitchell & Banks are now having a rematch & the WBC seem keen on putting whoever wins that ahead of Fury in the pecking order.
DrMo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum