Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Peterson v boner
Peterson UD 3 27.27%
Peterson KO 1 9.09%
Boner UD 3 27.27%
Boner Ko 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Jak Boxer
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 450
vCash: 500
Default Peterson vs Boner

I think Peterson would beat the piss out of Boner!

What say you?
Jak Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
Sweet-D-Willy
Tha Realest
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: L.A.
Posts: 4,229
vCash: 500
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs. Boner

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sweet-D-Willy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
larsker
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,009
vCash: 75
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

broner will KO the cheat PEDerson
larsker is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 14,721
vCash: 121
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Peterson is more skilled and has a physical advantage that work against Broner's defensive weaknesses.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #5
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Expect Peterson to box with Broner for three rounds, losing all of them before changing his game and mauling the younger guy.

I'd lean towards Peterson, assuming he can impose his fight on Broner.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #6
Hercegovac
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,357
vCash: 75
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

are we all gonna act like the title doesnt say boner?
Hercegovac is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #7
Jak Boxer
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 450
vCash: 500
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Peterson is more skilled and has a physical advantage that work against Broner's defensive weaknesses.

I agree. Peterosn is better in every way , and hes tough as nails! Hed make the inexperienced boner look like an abused stepchild
Jak Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #8
Jak Boxer
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 450
vCash: 500
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
Expect Peterson to box with Broner for three rounds, losing all of them before changing his game and mauling the younger guy.

I'd lean towards Peterson, assuming he can impose his fight on Broner.
Peterson would outbox boner! Boners boxing sikills are overrated .He sucks on the outside. The little midget was outboxing him for a couple rounds. Peterson would clown boner
Jak Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
dominator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 441
vCash: 1397
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercegovac View Post
are we all gonna act like the title doesnt say boner?
x2
dominator is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #10
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak Boxer View Post
Peterson would outbox boner! Boners boxing sikills are overrated .He sucks on the outside. The little midget was outboxing him for a couple rounds. Peterson would clown boner
He doesn't suck, but he has flaws. The major one being that he is far too flat footed for someone with his physical gifts.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #11
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 14,721
vCash: 121
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
He doesn't suck, but he has flaws. The major one being that he is far too flat footed for someone with his physical gifts.
Yup, my biggest issue with him, his lack of mobility. The others are neglecting a consistent jab and being sensitive to feints to the point of rarely ever being able to keep a fight on the outside. Those two things together spell trouble for Broner when Peterson makes it an inside fight.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Yup, my biggest issue with him, his lack of mobility. The others are neglecting a consistent jab and being sensitive to feints to the point of rarely ever being able to keep a fight on the outside. Those two things together spell trouble for Broner when Peterson makes it an inside fight.
I guess that's the problem with trying to be a replica of a 36 year old man.

Broner will have enough problems with Burns once the Scotsman gets his jab going.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #13
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: section 8
Posts: 11,474
vCash: 107
Default Re: (POLL) Peterson vs Boner

Good fight, but Broner unproven IMO. Right now Peterson by UD, but first rounds would be in Broner's favor. Lamont would get robbed.
elchivito is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013