Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Old 02-25-2013, 05:36 AM   #40756
KOTF
Bingooo
East Side Guru

vCash: 66874
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

It's a wrap, OKC just clinched a title with the re-acquisition of...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
KOTF is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #40757
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Miami with 11 straight wins and the NBA second best record yet some people here wanted spoelstra fire

puertorricane is offline  Top
Old 02-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #40758
KOTF
Bingooo
East Side Guru

vCash: 66874

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
Miami with 11 straight wins and the NBA second best record yet some people here wanted spoelstra fire

Best coach in the NBA
KOTF is offline  Top
Old 02-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #40759
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTF View Post
It's a wrap, OKC just clinched a title with the re-acquisition of...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
this move means nothing. It almost means OKC will not go further this time. I hope the Spurs make the finals this year.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 02-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #40760
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

Think how good Miami would actually be if Pat wasn't coaching through Spo? LOL.
Pat retiring after this year too, Spo will really be all alone.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 02-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #40761
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
Think how good Miami would actually be if Pat wasn't coaching through Spo? LOL.
Pat retiring after this year too, Spo will really be all alone.
Exactly
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top
Old 02-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #40762
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

Spo must be doing something right. He is doing great, and his team before the big 3 overachieved. Shit coaches don't have overachieving teams. Remember when Wade was playing with a bunch of Tito's?
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Old 02-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #40763
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
Spo must be doing something right. He is doing great, and his team before the big 3 overachieved. Shit coaches don't have overachieving teams. Remember when Wade was playing with a bunch of Tito's?
They never got out of the first round. Wade was the second best player in the game at the time. All Spo did was ride Wade during those seasons. He is doing the same thing with Lebron. Also last seasons championship had a lot to do with determination. Lebron wasn't willing to let his team go down. Spo got out coached against Indiana and Boston.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #40764
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
How the **** is Miami overachieving? They'll probably end the season with close to the same record they had their first season, and they should they have more talent now than they did the first season.

If you are talking about when Wade was by himself, I'll refer you to garbage ass Mike Brown who LBJ took to the ****ing finals by himself.

I'll also refer you to ****ing Vinny Del Negro who is the coach of the Clips as they have gone deep in the WC playoffs.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #40765
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Miami doesnt have more talent this year than last if anything they are worst because wade is older and slower and not the same he was in his prime. And the same goes for ray allen, rashad lewis, battier, mike miller. The heat have the best player in the league in lebron, a great player in bosh. A great player that in wade that is not the same he was in his prime and a bunch of old has beens and role players. Yet people dont want to give spoelstra any credit. When they win lebron bailed him out when they lose is his fault, is ok because once he wins another title he'll be set and will have a job somewhere in the league for 20 yrs.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #40766
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
How the **** is Miami overachieving? They'll probably end the season with close to the same record they had their first season, and they should they have more talent now than they did the first season.

If you are talking about when Wade was by himself, I'll refer you to garbage ass Mike Brown who LBJ took to the ****ing finals by himself.

I'll also refer you to ****ing Vinny Del Negro who is the coach of the Clips as they have gone deep in the WC playoffs.
Just trolling. I know you guys hate Spo. I will say that he is better than Vinny and Brown.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #40767
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
Miami doesnt have more talent this year than last if anything they are worst because wade is older and slower and not the same he was in his prime. And the same goes for ray allen, rashad lewis, battier, mike miller. The heat have the best player in the league in lebron, a great player in bosh. A great player that in wade that is not the same he was in his prime and a bunch of old has beens and role players. Yet people dont want to give spoelstra any credit. When they win lebron bailed him out when they lose is his fault, is ok because once he wins another title he'll be set and will have a job somewhere in the league for 20 yrs.

I said they have more talent than there first year, but I'll say that they also have more talent than last with the additions of Rashard and Ray Allen.

Second Wade is playing better with LBJ last year and even better with LBJ this year than the first year together, which further supports my point of them being better this year than their first year together.

Bosh isn't a great player and he has arguably regressed over the last 2 seasons, he is a good player, nothing more and nothing less.

Wade wasn't in his prime when LBJ got there, he has certainly played the best he ever has with LBJ this season than the first and second season.

Why should anyone give Spo credit? He is still running the same Riley system the Heat have always had and the defense has actually dropped team wide this year, compared to last year.

Spo is one of the few coaches no one will care about and will forget about who has won 2 titles.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #40768
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I said they have more talent than there first year, but I'll say that they also have more talent than last with the additions of Rashard and Ray Allen.

Second Wade is playing better with LBJ last year and even better with LBJ this year than the first year together, which further supports my point of them being better this year than their first year together.

Bosh isn't a great player and he has arguably regressed over the last 2 seasons, he is a good player, nothing more and nothing less.

Wade wasn't in his prime when LBJ got there, he has certainly played the best he ever has with LBJ this season than the first and second season.

Why should anyone give Spo credit? He is still running the same Riley system the Heat have always had and the defense has actually dropped team wide this year, compared to last year.

Spo is one of the few coaches no one will care about and will forget about who has won 2 titles.
I agree with everything except for Wade not being in his prime when Lebron got there. Wade was in his prime but he wasn't at his peak. That was the same Wade who destroyed Boston while Lebron and Kobe struggled.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #40769
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Phil Jackson won his titles with Pippen, Rodman, Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Gasol, yet he gets a ton of credit for winning them.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #40770
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

There is a difference in being in your prime and being on the slide. Wade is quicker than he was last year and seems as quick as he ever was. I don't think he's lost a step yet, and he seems to have gotten his wind back. For the past two years, he has taken time off in games and coasted. Even at the beginning of this season he coasted. Maybe it was all the nagging injuries. Maybe is was a lack of dedication and conditioning.
Whatever is was, he's playing like the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league now. Beside Waiters toasting his ass, he has been the best defender on his team over the last month, and Lebron seems to be more interested in padding his stats while Wade has stepped up his game.
I'm not saying anything bad about Lebron, because he has carried the team this year, so there is no shame in riding Wade now, because Wade has done the same to him. They are playing great together.
The thing I like about them playing together now is that they are both getting high percentage shots.
If Bosh kicks it up a notch, there will be nothing to stop Miami.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting