Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #376
Kevin Willis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 295
Default Re: Anyone know about Polish heavy Artur Szpilka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritBulldog View Post
Szpilka Chin = Pure Glass.......put on his ASS by a bum with no ****ing arm's
And who had not fought in a decade.......Szpilka is pure garbage.
Possibly so. He may never win another fight of consequence and he certainly has some issue's to resolve but it quite frankly scares the shit out of me what that ****ing guy could do to you...
Kevin Willis is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #377
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465

Quote:
Originally Posted by moesizlak View Post
Why was the crowd shouting "POLSKA" so loudly all the time? If they love it so much why dont they go back there?
Why do Americans even more annoyingly holler U S A in support of their athletes everywhere they go?

Why do people ask stupid ass questions?
turbina is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #378
iWantToLearnEng
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 177

Zimnoch will fight against Trzcinski .. Trzcinski is not even Journemenlevel .. he lost as a boxer against a Muay Thai fighter in Biggers Better ..
Niko Falin won by knockout in round 1 in his boxing pro debut .. please check out Niko's resume in boxing and K1 to see, why Trzcinski is even worser then Andreas Sidon ..
iWantToLearnEng is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #379
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWantToLearnEng View Post
Zimnoch will fight against Trzcinski .. Trzcinski is not even Journemenlevel .. he lost as a boxer against a Muay Thai fighter in Biggers Better ..
Niko Falin won by knockout in round 1 in his boxing pro debut .. please check out Niko's resume in boxing and K1 to see, why Trzcinski is even worser then Andreas Sidon ..
terrible replacement, but what can you do, Szpilka got a bucket of cold water on his head, maybe the Mollo fight will cool him down about what he thinks of himself

i hope Zimnoch finally gets a better promoter, he's not getting any younger and has fought only opponents of Trzcinski's level so far
damian38 is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #380
iWantToLearnEng
Belt holder
ESB Addict

My Polish is not good enough .. what is Artur talking about in his latest video??

Last edited by iWantToLearnEng; 02-23-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #381
WelshDevilRob
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1062

So, are we going to get a Superfight in Adamek vs Szpilka. I, for one, certainly hope so - the occasion and hype will be tremendous and I believe the styes of the fighters will mesh to give an entertaining fight.
WelshDevilRob is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #382
iWantToLearnEng
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob View Post
So, are we going to get a Superfight in Adamek vs Szpilka. I, for one, certainly hope so - the occasion and hype will be tremendous and I believe the styes of the fighters will mesh to give an entertaining fight.
Adamek said in a interview, he won't beat any children .. he meant Szpilka with it.

Adamek is waiting for the winner Mitchell - Banks 2 ..
Old 02-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #383
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Adamek said in a interview, he won't beat any children .. he meant Szpilka with it.

Adamek is waiting for the winner Mitchell - Banks 2 ..
Only superstars like Sosnowski cuz he knows children like Pulev and Szpilka would beat him up.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #384
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 32000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Only superstars like Sosnowski cuz he knows children like Pulev and Szpilka would beat him up.

(although I think there is a lot of distance between Pulev and Szpilka...)
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 02-27-2013, 06:41 PM   #385
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

Quote:
Adamek isn't goin to fight Sosnowski....

As far as Szpilka, it is obvious Adamek wants one more pay-day before retiring, he has said himself he doesn't plan on fighting on much longer. A fight with Szpilka doesn't bring him closer to that. Maybe why he doesn't want the Pulev fight, because why take the path of most resistance when you have a goal to make. He did it against Dawson and it bit him. That said. He is doing exactly the same thing other fighters are doing or have done, he is on the decline and clearly at the backside of his career.

It may well be a duck, the Pulev fight, but he has been in more then enough of his fair share of wars to be making some kind of ***** out of him. Especially after his 2 last fights where he faced dangerous, live fighters, not cans.

Adamek should be thinking about hanging them up soon.

Last edited by turbina; 02-27-2013 at 06:52 PM.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #386
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

Quote:
My Polish is not good enough .. what is Artur talking about in his latest video??
Not sure which you're referring to, but one he recently took down after posting a video of him going off and insulting Zimnoch for a couple of minutes. His mom said she is even embarrassed about it.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #387
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
Adamek isn't goin to fight Sosnowski....

As far as Szpilka, it is obvious Adamek wants one more pay-day before retiring, he has said himself he doesn't plan on fighting on much longer. A fight with Szpilka doesn't bring him closer to that. Maybe why he doesn't want the Pulev fight, because why take the path of most resistance when you have a goal to make. He did it against Dawson and it bit him. That said. He is doing exactly the same thing other fighters are doing or have done, he is on the decline and clearly at the backside of his career.

It may well be a duck, the Pulev fight, but he has been in more then enough of his fair share of wars to be making some kind of ***** out of him. Especially after his 2 last fights where he faced dangerous, live fighters, not cans.

Adamek should be thinking about hanging them up soon.
1) Don't act like Szpilka wouldn't be the biggest Polish payday possible, it is. It would probably bring more money than a Banks or Mitchel HBO fight too.

2) He knows Klychko would annihilate him and Pulev beat him, i have no problem with that. He realizes he's in decline and wants to get a payday i have no problem with that either. That problem i have is him entering the IBF tournament only to back out.

Even if he didn't realize he was past it until post Cunningham there is no excuse for waiting another 2 or 3 months until Pulev negotiations were supposed to already be taking place before backing out. He's ****ed Pulev over and held up the IBF mandatory being decided.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #388
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

Quote:
1) Don't act like Szpilka wouldn't be the biggest Polish payday possible, it is. It would probably bring more money than a Banks or Mitchel HBO fight too.

2) He knows Klychko would annihilate him and Pulev beat him, i have no problem with that. He realizes he's in decline and wants to get a payday i have no problem with that either. That problem i have is him entering the IBF tournament only to back out.

Even if he didn't realize he was past it until post Cunningham there is no excuse for waiting another 2 or 3 months until Pulev negotiations were supposed to already be taking place before backing out. He's ****ed Pulev over and held up the IBF mandatory being decided.
Szpilka would be the biggest Polish payday, but not the biggest payday, which he is gunning for. Don't know if it would make him more then a Mitchell or Banks fight on HBO, but following a successful outcome of a Mitchell / Banks fight Adamek gets closer to another big payday fight following that, while Szpilka would just be a risk and not really move him any closer to that last title fight and payout.

As far as Adamek waiting before backing out, I don't know why or his reasoning. But if that's your grudge then say it that way out right, and not suggest he will fight Sosnowski in other words accusing him of fighting lesser opposition non-stop, which is simply not true, taking into consideration how often he fights.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #389
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
Szpilka would be the biggest Polish payday, but not the biggest payday, which he is gunning for. Don't know if it would make him more then a Mitchell or Banks fight on HBO, but following a successful outcome of a Mitchell / Banks fight Adamek gets closer to another big payday fight following that, while Szpilka would just be a risk and not really move him any closer to that last title fight and payout.

As far as Adamek waiting before backing out, I don't know why or his reasoning. But if that's your grudge then say it that way out right, and not suggest he will fight Sosnowski in other words accusing him of fighting lesser opposition non-stop, which is simply not true, taking into consideration how often he fights.
1) Polish media and Polish posters on here have been saying he has plans to fight for a big money bout in Poland, they also just said in the other thread that it may be Sosnowski.

2) I didnt say he was fighting lesser opposition non stop, i noted that refusing to fight Szpilka by implying he was a unworthy baby while Sosnowski is being reported as a possibility is pitiful, which it is. If its too much risk fine but don't denigrate him as an opponent while inferior boxers like Sosnowski and Mitchell are being considered. Its the hollow excuses i don't like.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #390
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

Quote:
1) Polish media and Polish posters on here have been saying he has plans to fight for a big money bout in Poland, they also just said in the other thread that it may be Sosnowski.

2) I didnt say he was fighting lesser opposition non stop, i noted that refusing to fight Szpilka by implying he was a unworthy baby while Sosnowski is being reported as a possibility is pitiful, which it is. If its too much risk fine but don't denigrate him as an opponent while inferior boxers like Sosnowski and Mitchell are being considered. Its the hollow excuses i don't like.
Yea I heard the rumors also, but haven't seen anything official being thrown around, or anything even being mentioned about Poland. Should be known somewhat soon though I would imagine. Haven't heard the Sosnowski thing anywhere other then here, that would just be a BS fight, and nobody, not even here, I don't think would be interested to see that, especially given that Sosnowski just lost to a part-time boxer.

I see what you're saying, I think Adamek is mainly talking about him like that just out of anger and dislike, more then anything else, as Szpilka has a big mouth and has on multiple occasions talked bullshit about Adamek. Adamek has never spoken poorly of his opposition and always given the people he fights due respect. Not Szpilka, though. In order to be respected, you have to give others respect. This is something Szpilka knows nothing about.
turbina is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum