lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Francesco Pianeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
Who should he fight?
Pulev not available as Povetkin will fight Wladimir this year.
Fury? Would be very dumb to fight as a Voluntary two fights and he is mandatory! Helenius? He has to look if his arm is working! Price? LOL!
Adamek? Cunningham? Tell me who should he fight?
Dont tell me Haye!!!!
Just pick anyone in the top ten and make a reasonable offer.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2013, 05:47 AM   #62
Berliner
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 272

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
Just pick anyone in the top ten and make a reasonable offer.
Again you have no clue about the situation! Pulev wont fight Wladimir as a Voluntary and already said that he wants another fight before he will fight Wladimir!
Adamek? Would be even more crap than Pianeta! And I dont think that he wants to fight Wladimir! Because he knows that he would get his ass beaten very bad.
Haye? After his last performance? Why should he give Haye a rematch? He won clearly no need for another fight against Haye. Povetkin.... he will fight Povetkin this year I am pretty sure about that! Thompson? Hmm NO! He got KOed two times no need for a third!
Fury? He wants to get mandatory he would be plain stuipid to fight Wladimir as a Voluntary (gets more money as a mandatory)
Solis and Helenius Solis has to get in shape first! He looked very shot against Airich! Noway he would be better than Pianeta at the moment! Helenius has to look if his arm his good enough for boxing! He has a match against Sprott!
So I dont think it is that easy for Wladimir to get a better opponent than Pianeta... Also Pianeta is not that bad how people make him!
Berliner is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 05:52 AM   #63
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

Quote:
Again you have no clue about the situation! Pulev wont fight Wladimir as a Voluntary and already said that he wants another fight before he will fight Wladimir!
Adamek? Would be even more crap than Pianeta! And I dont think that he wants to fight Wladimir! Because he knows that he would get his ass beaten very bad.
Haye? After his last performance? Why should he give Haye a rematch? He won clearly no need for another fight against Haye. Povetkin.... he will fight Povetkin this year I am pretty sure about that! Thompson? Hmm NO! He got KOed two times no need for a third!
Fury? He wants to get mandatory he would be plain stuipid to fight Wladimir as a Voluntary (gets more money as a mandatory)
Solis and Helenius Solis has to get in shape first! He looked very shot against Airich! Noway he would be better than Pianeta at the moment! Helenius has to look if his arm his good enough for boxing! He has a match against Sprott!
So I dont think it is that easy for Wladimir to get a better opponent than Pianeta... Also Pianeta is not that bad how people make him!
again, just pick someone from the top 10 and make a reasonable offer.

that's all he has to do.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 05:59 AM   #64
Berliner
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
again, just pick someone from the top 10 and make a reasonable offer.

that's all he has to do.
What do you mean? Should Wladimir make the same offer the fighters would have if they were Mandatorys?????
Berliner is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:01 AM   #65
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

Quote:
What do you mean? Should Wladimir make the same offer the fighters would have if they were Mandatorys?????
he should make an offer worth considering, make the offer to everyone in the top 10 and see who replies.

i know that makes a bit too much sense but it isn't much to ask that our hw champ fight the most deserving challengers.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #66
Berliner
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
he should make an offer worth considering, make the offer to everyone in the top 10 and see who replies.

i know that makes a bit too much sense but it isn't much to ask that our hw champ fight the most deserving challengers.
OK it is that easy for you...
Again you have no clue about the boxers! Sauerland never lets theire fighters fight as a Voluntary, would be no different if K2 would offer a little bit more money! Because they can make most the money as a mandatory! But it is the Klitschkos fault right? The just should give more money and then all contenders (who are so quit right now) would jump on the train
Would be interesting how much money should you give in a VOLUNTARY Contract in order to find a contender who wants to take this gift!
Because all in all it is a gift from the champion that he gives you the chance to fight for the titles! One could think that money would be secondary! And that this big chance could be enough. Also they still make more money than in theire last fights! Is that not enough? Plus the chance to make your own name big?
Blame the contenders who are so quit right now and dont call the Klitschkos out! Where is Helenius? Where is Adamek? Where is Pulev? And the other contenders (exept Fury) You dont hear anything of them! Because they just dont want to fight right now! It is just that simple!
Berliner is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #67
Overhill
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1437

Please don't defend this event so it might go away.
Overhill is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:22 AM   #68
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

Quote:
OK it is that easy for you...
Again you have no clue about the boxers! Sauerland never lets theire fighters fight as a Voluntary, would be no different if K2 would offer a little bit more money! Because they can make most the money as a mandatory! But it is the Klitschkos fault right? The just should give more money and then all contenders (who are so quit right now) would jump on the train
Would be interesting how much money should you give in a VOLUNTARY Contract in order to find a contender who wants to take this gift!
Because all in all it is a gift from the champion that he gives you the chance to fight for the titles! One could think that money would be secondary! And that this big chance could be enough. Also they still make more money than in theire last fights! Is that not enough? Plus the chance to make your own name big?
Blame the contenders who are so quit right now and dont call the Klitschkos out! Where is Helenius? Where is Adamek? Where is Pulev? And the other contenders (exept Fury) You dont hear anything of them! Because they just dont want to fight right now! It is just that simple!
Well I'd rather see team wlad say they are in talks with top ten ranked opponents as opposed to saying they are in talks with unranked domestic level guys.

Make offers to top ten contenders. Simple.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #69
Berliner
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Also Pianeta is rank 14 so not far away from rank 10
Berliner is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:25 AM   #70
Berliner
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well I'd rather see team wlad say they are in talks with top ten ranked opponents as opposed to saying they are in talks with unranked domestic level guys.

Make offers to top ten contenders. Simple.
LOL Pianeta is neither unranked or a domestic level guy.....
If he is motivated and in shape he is a good boxer!
I gues you need at least some talent to get amateur youth World Champion and European Champion (in the pros and also the EBU-Belt and not the crap fromWBO and co.) Remember current EBU-Champion is Pulev. So not quit domestic level
Berliner is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #71
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

Quote:
LOL Pianeta is neither unranked or a domestic level guy.....
If he is motivated and in shape he is a good boxer!
I gues you need at least some talent to get amateur youth World Champion and European Champion (in the pros and also the EBU-Belt and not the crap fromWBO and co.) Remember current EBU-Champion is Pulev. So not quit domestic level
I'm sure he is good. He is yet to taste defeat. however he is outside of the top ten for a reason. Those in the top ten should be approached first.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #72
Berliner
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'm sure he is good. He is yet to taste defeat. however he is outside of the top ten for a reason. Those in the top ten should be approached first.
You are right but remember this is only a Voluntary fight! If Wladimir fights Povetkin it is OK for me! If not I would be pissed also... but at this stage (tune up fight for Povetkin) Pianeta is OK for me. Given the fact that many of the top 10 guy dont want to fight Wladimir right now because they wan to get Mandatory or they still want 1-2 fights like Pulev.
Berliner is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #73
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

Quote:
You are right but remember this is only a Voluntary fight! If Wladimir fights Povetkin it is OK for me! If not I would be pissed also... but at this stage (tune up fight for Povetkin) Pianeta is OK for me. Given the fact that many of the top 10 guy dont want to fight Wladimir right now because they wan to get Mandatory or they still want 1-2 fights like Pulev.
This is what everyone said about the wach fight.

I've ran out of patience. The guy is a great champion no doubt but this is a shit fight.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #74
persianprince
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Well honestly i doesn't really matter. Wladimir will slaughter everyone who stands in his way, it's Povetkin's own fault that he hasn't fought Wladimir yet. Let him have this fight and then i except him to fight Povetkin or atleast a name.
persianprince is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #75
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Vlad would not satisfy any American fans not matter who he fought. Who in American can beat Vitali or Vlad?! Pianeta can beat America top ten, but American fans don't know him because USTV boycotts Klitschko's fights out of bias.
I agree with this tbh. If Wladimir was taking on an American with this guy's record/resume/ability nobody would back an eye lid because he would be hyped up loads but because he's italian people complain. I'm sick of American bums getting hyped up, this guy has fought better people than Wilder and at least as good people as Malik Scott has.
iceferg is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum