Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 624
vCash: 85
Default 2nd pro fight

My 2nd pro fight,seen others posting there's thought I would too, I had 10 amateurs in space of 18 months then turned over cheers
jonnyP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 624
vCash: 85
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
jonnyP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
CHAL_DIESEL
GOAT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia/Newport News VA
Posts: 1,194
vCash: 75
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

you dominated that dude
CHAL_DIESEL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
xRedx
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,118
vCash: 1306
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Amazing Job man, is this you?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'll be sure to follow you. If you work extremely hard, you can catch Wladimir klitschko before he retires. You have to fight regularily and rack up knockouts and victories so you can get a title shot.
xRedx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
nvs
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 201
vCash: 400
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Would you posted it if he knocked you out

Jokin, nice one.
nvs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #6
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 624
vCash: 85
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRedx View Post
Amazing Job man, is this you?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'll be sure to follow you. If you work extremely hard, you can catch Wladimir klitschko before he retires. You have to fight regularily and rack up knockouts and victories so you can get a title shot.
Yes mate that's me! Only 20 klitchos be long gone by time get up there
jonnyP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 624
vCash: 85
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvs View Post
Would you posted it if he knocked you out

Jokin, nice one.
course not! Thankyou
jonnyP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
xRedx
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,118
vCash: 1306
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Yes, your 20 but you can definitely become a superstar by the time your 22 or 23 especially seeing with the immense power in your fists. Mike Tyson became a superstar in 2 years [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. If you use 1 year to build your record and train your mind and body to the limits then the world title is right there. You just have to go an get it.

Also whenever you fight someone, try to knock them out early like you just did. Overwhelm them with your passion, and tenacity.

Good Luck man, I believe in you.
xRedx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #9
CHAL_DIESEL
GOAT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia/Newport News VA
Posts: 1,194
vCash: 75
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyP View Post
course not! Thankyou
Same here hahaha
CHAL_DIESEL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #10
StillWill
Dr. Eisenfaust
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oakland, California
Posts: 1,585
vCash: 174
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRedx View Post
Yes, your 20 but you can definitely become a superstar by the time your 22 or 23 especially seeing with the immense power in your fists. Mike Tyson became a superstar in 2 years [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. If you use 1 year to build your record and train your mind and body to the limits then the world title is right there. You just have to go an get it.

Also whenever you fight someone, try to knock them out early like you just did. Overwhelm them with your passion, and tenacity.

Good Luck man, I believe in you.
bit premature pal
StillWill is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #11
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 624
vCash: 85
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillWill View Post
bit premature pal
Kind words but I tend to agree one Hungarian journeyman at a time
jonnyP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #12
StillWill
Dr. Eisenfaust
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oakland, California
Posts: 1,585
vCash: 174
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyP View Post
Kind words but I tend to agree one Hungarian journeyman at a time
one step at a time
StillWill is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #13
CHAL_DIESEL
GOAT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia/Newport News VA
Posts: 1,194
vCash: 75
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyP View Post
Kind words but I tend to agree one Hungarian journeyman at a time
good one
CHAL_DIESEL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #14
xRedx
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,118
vCash: 1306
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

I'm not trying to be kind, I'm being serious. We don't know each other in real life so it's obviously hard to convince you.
xRedx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #15
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 624
vCash: 85
Default Re: 2nd pro fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRedx View Post
I'm not trying to be kind, I'm being serious. We don't know each other in real life so it's obviously hard to convince you.
I understand, thankyou for your kind words
jonnyP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013