Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #31
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Floyd View Post
Hendricks is far too predictable to beat GSP. Diaz is a more difficult challenge than Hendricks.
it doesn't matter if you know whats coming the issue is can you stop it? diaz is far more ****ing predictable and far less dangerous btw
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #32
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,713
vCash: 847
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonBeast View Post
it doesn't matter if you know whats coming the issue is can you stop it? diaz is far more ****ing predictable and far less dangerous btw
Diaz has a much more rounded skill set. Therefore, he can be dangerous from any position. Hendricks has one hand. It would be like the second Kos fight all over again. If he doesn't feel comfortable jabbing Hendricks to death (or whatever else he wants to do on the feet, being the far superior striker), he could always take him down and not have to worry at all about submissions. GSP is not getting beaten by a guy with such a limited game.

I don't think Diaz beats GSP, either, but he is a more dangerous opponent simply for the fact that he has more than one weapon to offer.
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #33
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Floyd View Post
Diaz has a much more rounded skill set. Therefore, he can be dangerous from any position. Hendricks has one hand. It would be like the second Kos fight all over again. If he doesn't feel comfortable jabbing Hendricks to death (or whatever else he wants to do on the feet, being the far superior striker), he could always take him down and not have to worry at all about submissions. GSP is not getting beaten by a guy with such a limited game.

I don't think Diaz beats GSP, either, but he is a more dangerous opponent simply for the fact that he has more than one weapon to offer.
diaz only likes to box so his well roundedness means jack shit. also, koscheck has was never a threat to gsp standing. GSP will step in the ring with fear vs Johnny. believe it!
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:00 AM   #34
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vegemite Island
Posts: 1,869
vCash: 356
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonBeast View Post
diaz only likes to box so his well roundedness means jack shit.
GSP only likes to hug on the ground, thus Diaz will have plenty of opportunities to submit him, if Diaz doesn't KO him whilst they are standing.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:29 AM   #35
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
If I can't smoke weed there I wont go !

That's why I watch at home !
me too
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:55 AM   #36
WATERBOY
I Worship Steven Tucker
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 763
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRIGAN View Post
GSP only likes to hug on the ground, thus Diaz will have plenty of opportunities to submit him, if Diaz doesn't KO him whilst they are standing.
You are a dumb ass!
WATERBOY is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #37
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vegemite Island
Posts: 1,869
vCash: 356
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATERBOY View Post
You are a dumb ass!
GSP's nuts, are resting on your chin.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #38
globeman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 349
vCash: 1300
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Dero.

Hope GSP destroys this neanderthal.
globeman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #39
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GSP vs Diaz in 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by globeman View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Dero.

Hope GSP destroys this neanderthal.
the dude acts like a ****ing child embarrassment to the sport
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013