BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Bodybuilding,Fitness, image conscious people, nutrition etc advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ldn View Post
Jdsm I will be your friend if you want mate

Anglo you've mentioned your boxing career before I was just interested in knowing your record etc. Did you have any pro fights?

Also you definitely look the best out of those guys but in fairness I have mates who looked better than a few of them at 18.
Exactly this backs up what I was saying.

He has never boxed professionally just look at his vids on the bag the guy is delusional and a complusive liar.
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #857
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:

Yay
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2013, 05:07 AM   #858
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
Exactly this backs up what I was saying.

He has never boxed professionally just look at his vids on the bag the guy is delusional and a complusive liar.
Get real fatso, my speed would cut you to ribbons.

I look like a middleweight until I am next to you, then you realise just how big I am when Team Jamidio would stood outside a bar 2 guys said ''woah you can tell these guys are eating their grees both ****ing huge'' we just smiled because we get that a lot. 1 chick on Plenty of Fish said '' I recognise you 2, saw you in the mall, i told my friend 2 hulks were walking about'' I know you would never get that lolz.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2013, 05:21 AM   #859
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:

Anglo you've mentioned your boxing career before I was just interested in knowing your record etc. Did you have any pro fights?

Also you definitely look the best out of those guys but in fairness I have mates who looked better than a few of them at 18.
I didn't have pro fights no.

I would do a 1 off white collar event now but I would have to get back into sparring. I had been considering turning myself back towards MMA and having a few fights in that, but I am not sure as I am 33 I am very well preserved and I am not sure if I want to risk that, a broken tooth, broken nose something annoying.

On stage and in person those guys were in good shape, pics don't always tell the story, all of them were big guys and to get to that condition and having muscle mass is very hard and they all put a lot of work into it so it's unfair to make a sweeping judgement on anyone of them. It takes a lot for a guy to build himself up, strip the excess and then get up on stage infront of thousands of people, it was a 1st timer show and they all did it.

The guys who finished above me were all in amazing shape and deserved to be ahead of me, it was also unusual for guys like that to even enter a 1st time, they usually go to novice or a class, Novice only had 3 people in, mine was packed and the standard very high. In the bottom part of the pic, the guy completely shredded didn't even make top 4. The tall lump won, I don't think he should have his conditioning was shit next to the others he was just massive.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 03-10-2013, 06:10 AM   #860
turpinr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

hows it going anglo ??
turpinr is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #861
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post

I would do a 1 off white collar event now but I would have to get back into sparring. I had been considering turning myself back towards MMA and having a few fights in that, but I am not sure as I am 33 I am very well preserved and I am not sure if I want to risk that, a broken tooth, broken nose something annoying.

On stage and in person those guys were in good shape, pics don't always tell the story, all of them were big guys and to get to that condition and having muscle mass is very hard and they all put a lot of work into it so it's unfair to make a sweeping judgement on anyone of them. It takes a lot for a guy to build himself up, strip the excess and then get up on stage infront of thousands of people, it was a 1st timer show and they all did it.

The guys who finished above me were all in amazing shape and deserved to be ahead of me, it was also unusual for guys like that to even enter a 1st time, they usually go to novice or a class, Novice only had 3 people in, mine was packed and the standard very high. In the bottom part of the pic, the guy completely shredded didn't even make top 4. The tall lump won, I don't think he should have his conditioning was shit next to the others he was just massive.
Fair play I just remember something about it so thought you did for some reason. You have a bunch of AM fights? Stay away from MMA its way too brutal I don't mind taking a beating but don't want to lose any teeth.

Mate I know **** all about bodybuilding so can't comment on any of that. Not something that really appeals to me to be honest, to each their own though. All I was saying was that some of the lads in that photo didn't look that impressive, maybe it was the photo. Those 3 in the photos above all look like ****ing beasts though.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #862
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:

How come these guys weren't in your picture of the 'top half contestants'
You got a participation medal, that's given to you so you don't feel too bad about yourself in case you didn't know.
You've never sparred, I saw your 'boxing' video and it's obvious you've never learned how to throw a punch or come anywhere near competing. You're not an athlete in the first place and bodybuilding training is the worst thing an athlete can do. You're only 33? I honestly thought 37-38. Well preserved
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #863
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
How come these guys weren't in your picture of the 'top half contestants'
You got a participation medal, that's given to you so you don't feel too bad about yourself in case you didn't know.
You've never sparred, I saw your 'boxing' video and it's obvious you've never learned how to throw a punch or come anywhere near competing. You're not an athlete in the first place and bodybuilding training is the worst thing an athlete can do. You're only 33? I honestly thought 37-38. Well preserved
This. I honestly cant understand how some people in this thread seem to take anglos claims that he's boxed seriously.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 1:45 onwards om this video
Old 03-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #864
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
This. I honestly cant understand how some people in this thread seem to take anglos claims that he's boxed seriously.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 1:45 onwards om this video
I like how he gasses after 10 seconds on the bag and decides to flex his muscles instead. He's a character, I can't hate anyone who is that far out of their mind and that far into their own arse. I can only laugh, feel a little sorry for him and appreciate the entertainment. Bless you Anglo.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #865
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Personally I like the part where in an attempt at head movement he head butts the bag on his way back up
Old 03-10-2013, 12:26 PM   #866
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Blah blah blah, no-one can take you 2 seriously when you claim things that are blatantly proved wrong over and over.... I'm not quite bored enough to bat Lefty around, and Bumpy has been savagely exposed so many times also, no credibility at all from either.

On another note, I am considering entering this contest in Canada in 2 weeks, it gives me no prep time but winning with no prep for competition would be remarkable
Old 03-11-2013, 03:53 AM   #867
ruttmk42
Journeyman

you should get into politics, u put a positive spin on everything

let me guess i am lefty as well
ruttmk42 is offline  Top
Old 03-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #868
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttmk42 View Post
you should get into politics, u put a positive spin on everything

let me guess i am lefty as well
I just tell the truth, though my no-nonsense assertive approach would bode well in politics, maybe one day.

I had my torso waxed today and looking amazing, took a tanning injection, 2 more days of those then bam, I am set for the spring. I will post a new pic in a few days before I leave for Canada.

I have some documentary clips saved and will continue more with Team Jamidio when in Canada, I think it would be good to for an insight into a bodybuilders lifestyle, plus there's two of us and we are very alike.

It will be great, clips in the gym, in bars and dance floors doing the gun show, plus more personal moments like when we have to part ways again.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:52 AM   #869
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I just tell the truth, though my no-nonsense assertive approach would bode well in politics, maybe one day.

I had my torso waxed today and looking amazing, took a tanning injection, 2 more days of those then bam, I am set for the spring. I will post a new pic in a few days before I leave for Canada.

I have some documentary clips saved and will continue more with Team Jamidio when in Canada, I think it would be good to for an insight into a bodybuilders lifestyle, plus there's two of us and we are very alike.

It will be great, clips in the gym, in bars and dance floors doing the gun show, plus more personal moments like when we have to part ways again.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #870
4n20
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Hey dickhead, head back to the Bhop & steroids thread in the main. Waiting for your scientific explanation re. the placebo effect on horses.
4n20 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing