Old 07-16-2007, 12:09 AM   #46
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Ok, just for the record, in your eyes, Who won the first PBF/JLC fight?
It was a close fight and could have gone either way but I scored it 7-5 PBF. I can see how some might ahve said JLC won the fight and have no problem with it. And before you start with your shit I'm a huge JLC fan.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 12:17 AM   #47
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Ok, just for the record, in your eyes, Who won the first PBF/JLC fight?
Man you seriously need to shut up..I mean for real. A margo hater. You got floyd is a puto in your damned avatar....clown...You are a supreme floyd hater. Margo fought and lost to a tough YOUNG fighter with alot of potential but is still unpolished. He is still green to me. He could of tore margaritos body up with his str8 left hand all night but he was head hunting too much. Funny thing was margarito tried to fight like clottey tonight after watching the fight again just now...lol. but clottey can actually counter punch and does not have to wait forever and a day to get his shots off or a combo off. Marg lost b/c he could not put two punches together the fight was close. I give marg 5 rounds now b/c Williams did miss alot more than I originally thought. MARGARITO IS NOT A SKILLED FIGHTER IN THE SLIGHTEST. He is tough as they come and strong but that is it. I mean every POWER punch he has is wide and looping. That aint hot. His str8 punches are slow as baldomir with less accuracy. And he has none. He fought the best to his abilitiy so I give him credit. But he is not on the A list especially now. B/c PW was most def not on it before this fight and now after it. He is a tough oppenent for anybody. But he is not the favorite to win against any other top welter including cintron. I think Cintron is the worst boxer out of the bunch but he has true power. I mean he is a surgeon with that right hand now under steward. If margarito beats him again and makes him cry like the last time he should be back in the mix. But for now he is off to the land of espn with Zab Judah. Or rematch clottey to settle that. He would get beat worse in a rematch.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 12:19 AM   #48
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
Dream on you suck at predicting fights and recognizing talent anyway. One you picked Margo to win and two you actually think Margo is a talented fighter. I bet you said PBF wouldn't beat Oscar either.
I did pick Oscar to win, and thought he pulled it off. Margo is a talented fighter, i dont think he beat Williams but showed alot of heart, and wasnt hurt at all, he gave away too many rounds at first, and it was a very very close fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
It was a close fight and could have gone either way but I scored it 7-5 PBF. I can see how some might ahve said JLC won the fight and have no problem with it. And before you start with your shit I'm a huge JLC fan.
Of course you did... When he clearly did absolutely nothing from the 5th round on...
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 12:30 AM   #49
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Man you seriously need to shut up..I mean for real. A margo hater. You got floyd is a puto in your damned avatar....clown...You are a supreme floyd hater. Margo fought and lost to a tough YOUNG fighter with alot of potential but is still unpolished. He is still green to me. He could of tore margaritos body up with his str8 left hand all night but he was head hunting too much.
How is a 6'2 Fighter gonna fight a smaller brawl type fight on the inside? Just goes to show how little you know about boxing.
Quote:
Funny thing was margarito tried to fight like clottey tonight after watching the fight again just now...lol. but clottey can actually counter punch and does not have to wait forever and a day to get his shots off or a combo off. Marg lost b/c he could not put two punches together the fight was close. I give marg 5 rounds now b/c Williams did miss alot more than I originally thought.
So hes green to you, but yet was doing what an experienced fighter would do, which is hit and not get hit.
Quote:
MARGARITO IS NOT A SKILLED FIGHTER IN THE SLIGHTEST.
Yeah ok buddy according to you right? And who are you again?
Quote:
He is tough as they come and strong but that is it. I mean every POWER punch he has is wide and looping. That aint hot. His str8 punches are slow as baldomir with less accuracy. And he has none. He fought the best to his abilitiy so I give him credit. But he is not on the A list especially now. B/c PW was most def not on it before this fight and now after it. He is a tough oppenent for anybody. But he is not the favorite to win against any other top welter including cintron. I think Cintron is the worst boxer out of the bunch but he has true power. I mean he is a surgeon with that right hand now under steward. If margarito beats him again and makes him cry like the last time he should be back in the mix.
So because he lost a close decision to a boxer who woulnt be denied and threw 1200 punches in order to get a slim victory, that makes Margarito a bum? Get a life. Cintron fought a guy that lost by stoppage to Williams, and williams just barely beat Margarito, so now you say because one guy fought a lesser opponent, hes better? Again, just shows what you know bout the boxing game.
Quote:
But for now he is off to the land of espn with Zab Judah. Or rematch clottey to settle that. He would get beat worse in a rematch.
You are truely dilusional my friend he is staying put and contine to fight on another day, he lost a close decision to Williams, he didnt get shut out or even hurt for that matter, hell be back, Loser!
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 01:08 AM   #50
1lehudson
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th.
little to much of that sat night?? 4 and 6???
1lehudson is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum