Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #31
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,309
vCash: 850
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
No backpedalling here brah, you said you look at pics of kids. People draw their own conclusions.

You're a weirdo and a creep that's the truth. You are socially awkward and obsessed with me and Mundine despite "not caring".

Later hater
Your lame insults constantly referring to children are creepy and an insight into the way your mind works Brah
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #32
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
No backpedalling here brah, you said you look at pics of kids. People draw their own conclusions.

You're a weirdo and a creep that's the truth. You are socially awkward and obsessed with me and Mundine despite "not caring".

Later hater
Lives in UK.
Works nights stacking shelves at Tesco.
Rushes home to log on and scour internet for news articles on Anthony Mundine.
Starts threads about Anthony Mundine on Aussie boxing forum.
Returns every day to multi-quote and reply to every contrary post.
Thinks Mundine beat Geale by UD in first fight.
Thinks Mundine was robbed in rematch.
Doesn't know shit about boxing.
Is a troll.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #33
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Your lame insults constantly referring to children are creepy and an insight into the way your mind works Brah
You can give me your thoughts next time you see me down the pub, you live in a fantasy land.

He looks at kid pics, he said so. If you think that is sinister that just shows your perception of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Lives in UK.
Works nights stacking shelves at Tesco.
Rushes home to log on and scour internet for news articles on Anthony Mundine.
Starts threads about Anthony Mundine on Aussie boxing forum.
Returns every day to multi-quote and reply to every contrary post.
Thinks Mundine beat Geale by UD in first fight.
Thinks Mundine was robbed in rematch.
Doesn't know shit about boxing.
Is a troll.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Another one? Out of all of your awful comebacks this is the one you have elected to copy and paste to carry on your obsession?

Choc was robbed, hate is blinding you brah. I wasn't attacking Danny Green either, it was the truth - don't take it to heart.

You are just showing yourself to be a creep, weirdo and stalker.

Sure, 3 years of being "gotten to" must hurt you but surely you're used to being that guy that people think is a creepy joke?

The sooner you accept that just like in real life, online you're not normal the sooner you will stop feeling so hurt and bullied. You're a weird little creep .
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:12 PM   #34
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 413
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
You can give me your thoughts next time you see me down the pub, you live in a fantasy land.

He looks at kid pics, he said so. If you think that is sinister that just shows your perception of him.



Another one? Out of all of your awful comebacks this is the one you have elected to copy and paste to carry on your obsession?

Choc was robbed, hate is blinding you brah. I wasn't attacking Danny Green either, it was the truth - don't take it to heart.

You are just showing yourself to be a creep, weirdo and stalker.

Sure, 3 years of being "gotten to" must hurt you but surely you're used to being that guy that people think is a creepy joke?

The sooner you accept that just like in real life, online you're not normal the sooner you will stop feeling so hurt and bullied. You're a weird little creep .

Come on brah you need some new material you are getting boring now.


Calling people creepy weirdos when you are a pom trolling an aussie boxing forum nuthugging a faded shell of an aussie fighter.


Would that not be a fine example of a creepy weirdo.


In the mean time the aussie forum has no problem watching you hurt over Geales awesome win over your bum buddy.


jb1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #35
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1 View Post
Come on brah you need some new material you are getting boring now.


Calling people creepy weirdos when you are a pom trolling an aussie boxing forum nuthugging a faded shell of an aussie fighter.


Would that not be a fine example of a creepy weirdo.


In the mean time the aussie forum has no problem watching you hurt over Geales awesome win over your bum buddy.


Ok Brah, whatever you say. Good one. Nice to see that you notice me.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #36
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Anyone who seriously believes Mundine won, even a huge fan, needs some mental help
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:48 AM   #37
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

It seems nobody in Australia, nobody in England, and probably nobody on the planet thinks Mundine won

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #38
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
It seems nobody in Australia, nobody in England, and probably nobody on the planet thinks Mundine won

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Poor old 20anus87. He's not having a very good year so far!
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:39 AM   #39
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
It seems nobody in Australia, nobody in England, and probably nobody on the planet thinks Mundine won

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Weak brah, kind of stalkerish. You are foaming because I haven't posted a scorecard?

Geale and Geale's corner don't count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Poor old 20anus87. He's not having a very good year so far!
Weak brah.

Last edited by 20a87; 03-15-2013 at 04:40 AM. Reason: typo
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #40
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Not surprisingly the British forum saw the Geale win over Mundine as decisive as everybody else did >>>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

...and they are as concerned about the state of mental health of someone who claims Mundine won 8 rounds as we are.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #41
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,449
vCash: 1044
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

We're here to help you 20.
Tell us your problems.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:14 PM   #42
bluey
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 306
vCash: 500
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

lol,cuppla panadol mite help
bluey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:00 PM   #43
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

I find it quite funny that the hatred shown to Mundine and myself is largely along the lines of how irrelevant we are but haters keep posting in Mundine threads or are DESPERATE for me to view things their way.

Unlucky haters.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:51 PM   #44
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
I find it quite funny that the hatred shown to Mundine and myself is largely along the lines of how irrelevant we are but haters keep posting in Mundine threads or are DESPERATE for me to view things their way.

Unlucky haters.
Its a forum ****witt. So when you start a thread, you thinks its content is so correct it doesnt deserve an argument? You are as important as the rest of us, the only difference being, you post more shit.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:04 PM   #45
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 436
vCash: 500
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
I find it quite funny that the hatred shown to Mundine and myself is largely along the lines of how irrelevant we are but haters keep posting in Mundine threads or are DESPERATE for me to view things their way.

Unlucky haters.

hahaha you are rating yourself alongside mundine hahaha brah
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015