Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #31
ecdrm15
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1220
Default Re: So bradley goes life n death with a c class boxer and hes a beast???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pngo View Post
Bradley himself is a B level fighter, it was an exciting fight but Ruslan is a B- fighter at best.
ecdrm15 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 12:43 AM   #32
bernie4366
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1090
Default Re: So bradley goes life n death with a c class boxer and hes a beast???

Provodnikov is no C level fighter, anyone who's paying attention knew that before the fight.
bernie4366 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #33
darryl1914
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
You know Ruslan is Pacs sparring partner?
Man....it seems like Top Rank's entire stable are fighters perfectly made for Pacquiao. PUNCHING BAGS.
darryl1914 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:45 AM   #34
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-D-Willy View Post
lol. funny that that bum Ruslan did better than Pacquiao.
A keyboard warrior calling a pro boxer a bum.How fitting.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:45 AM   #35
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
Another alt troll that hasn't the balls to do this with their own account.

Sad.

Bradley took some chances trying to make it exciting and paid the price. Other than that he boxed well, showed great heart and determination.

DEAL WITH IT.
STFU. "Bradley took some chances trying to make it exciting"... STFU. Don't try and turn Prov's great work into something Bradley gave him. Bradley didn't give him shit. Prov earned it and busted Bradley's ass up for it. I think ring rust is a lot of the reason this fight was much closer than expected... slow start for Bradley opened the door for Prov.

But, I agree with OP, this fight was supposed to make Bradley look good. I just don't know if Bradley is that good. After this fight we need to see what he has left, because he took some shots.
bjl12 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #36
luciuslim
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1150

Just watches fight of the year.
Still complains.
This whats wrong with boxing.
luciuslim is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #37
markq
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by User name View Post
Lol. That was a draw at best. Guy got robbed of knockdowns. Dude lost to herrerra ffs. Lmao.
But a supposed A fighter couldn't do what that C fighter did to Bradley? Bradley fought the wrong fight trying to prove something but damn that was an exciting fight.
markq is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #38
LACMEXAME
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Props to Bradley. Showed some balls. Can't hate on that. He did make some mistakes with trying to go toe to toe at times but I think Ruslan hurt him with his punches which led to Bradley tiring as the fight went along.
LACMEXAME is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #39
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjl12 View Post
STFU. "Bradley took some chances trying to make it exciting"... STFU. Don't try and turn Prov's great work into something Bradley gave him. Bradley didn't give him shit. Prov earned it and busted Bradley's ass up for it. I think ring rust is a lot of the reason this fight was much closer than expected... slow start for Bradley opened the door for Prov.

But, I agree with OP, this fight was supposed to make Bradley look good. I just don't know if Bradley is that good. After this fight we need to see what he has left, because he took some shots.
Calm down Nancy.

Look, it's very simple. When Bradley boxed, he dominated. When he got inside and mixed it up, he found himself in trouble. It's a simple equation. Look at how Bradley started. He walked straight out there swinging for the fences. If that wasn't him trying to prove something and be exciting, what was it?
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #40
theflyest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Honestly we won't know how good Ruslan is until he's in there with some more top tier guys. Sometimes all a fighter needs is a chance to show what he could do and he took advantage of that opportunity.
theflyest is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #41
dubace
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1207

this thread is a joke.
dubace is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:53 AM   #42
markq
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I will bet any money the OP is a Pactard. They love emoticons.
markq is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:53 AM   #43
christo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyest View Post
Honestly we won't know how good Ruslan is until he's in there with some more top tier guys. Sometimes all a fighter needs is a chance to show what he could do and he took advantage of that opportunity.
I think a great style to gel w/ Ruslan's would be rios. Or, i just
wanna see that fight.
christo is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #44
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
Calm down Nancy.

Look, it's very simple. When Bradley boxed, he dominated. When he got inside and mixed it up, he found himself in trouble. It's a simple equation. Look at how Bradley started. He walked straight out there swinging for the fences. If that wasn't him trying to prove something and be exciting, what was it?
He went out there believing Prov was a tomato can. Prov is better than that. Not considerably, but definitely not tcan. So in rounds 6, 11, and 12... was Bradley just doing that "for the fans" too? No. Prov was taxing that ass.
bjl12 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #45
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjl12 View Post
He went out there believing Prov was a tomato can. Prov is better than that. Not considerably, but definitely not tcan. So in rounds 6, 11, and 12... was Bradley just doing that "for the fans" too? No. Prov was taxing that ass.
I agree Bradley probably underestimated Provodnikov. Look, Buddy, it's not like Provodnikov was so adept at cutting off the ring that he was hunting down Bradley and laying it on him. They got close and slugged mostly when Bradley decided to get into it. That's how I saw it at least. When Bradley was moving, jabbing, boxing him from range, Provodnikov had no answer. But he did well when he got his chances to put that power on Bradley, not taking anything away from him at all.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum