Old 03-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #46
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Its a forum ****witt. So when you start a thread, you thinks its content is so correct it doesnt deserve an argument? You are as important as the rest of us, the only difference being, you post more shit.
To view every thread as a potential argument is juvenile. I am a Mundine fan who likes to discuss Mundine related topics, you don't have to post in Mundine threads. You could go about your day and worry about yourself kidding yourself that you understand the sport like me. Instead you choose to be a hater and write garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Arms View Post
hahaha you are rating yourself alongside mundine hahaha brah
Do you put other people on a pedestal?

Get some context brah, stop begging for my attention.
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #47
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
I find it quite funny that the hatred shown to Mundine and myself is largely along the lines of how irrelevant we are but haters keep posting in Mundine threads or are DESPERATE for me to view things their way.

Unlucky haters.
theres a difference though. you may not be relevant but it is fun slapping you down time and time again..
by the way which rounds did mundine win again?? oh thats right i think i remember something about you inventing an excuse not to tell anyone
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #48
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
To view every thread as a potential argument is juvenile. I am a Mundine fan who likes to discuss Mundine related topics, you don't have to post in Mundine threads. You could go about your day and worry about yourself kidding yourself that you understand the sport like me. Instead you choose to be a hater and write garbage.

Do you put other people on a pedestal?

Get some context brah, stop begging for my attention.
You post threads and dismiss all arguments as wrong with juvenile answers you ****witt. How often have you discussed?

Get ****ed
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #49
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
You post threads and dismiss all arguments as wrong with juvenile answers you ****witt. How often have you discussed?

Get ****ed
x2
old man is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 06:40 AM   #50
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
theres a difference though. you may not be relevant but it is fun slapping you down time and time again..
by the way which rounds did mundine win again?? oh thats right i think i remember something about you inventing an excuse not to tell anyone
For people that don't care....you all seem to care about my scorecard

Have you not noticed that the longer I haven't posted one, the more obsessive some stalkers have become.

I don't need anybody's approval, I know what I see and trust my own judgements. Weak men need me to acknowledge their own opinions as they have no self belief.

Quote:

Get ****ed
Nobody has ever answered my initial thread in the wake of the robbery in a rational way, it was filled with wild hate and lies. Not one person could address all of my points in a sane and mature way.

The hate stems from the fact I am right and haters can't stomach that or actually make good points on the sport.

People hate TY but I know he understands boxing, despite him disagreeing with the result I saw we don't bitch on like losers at each other, I would happily discuss the fight with someone that understands boxing. Unfortunately most are incapable on this forum including you.

Haters
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #51
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:

Have you not noticed that the longer I haven't posted one, the more obsessive some stalkers have become.

I don't need anybody's approval, I know what I see and trust my own judgements. Weak men need me to acknowledge their own opinions as they have no self belief.
i dont think its anything to do with that. its more people trying to work out whether your ignorant, a bitch or an idiot. because the more you hold out the more you look like all of the above.
i mean its one thing to come in here and talk up your boy but its another thing entirely to try and discredit somebodys legitimate victory.
i mean thats a pretty low act and kinda sad really. but if thats how you get your thrills then that says it all really
Old 03-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #52
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Nobody has ever answered my initial thread in the wake of the robbery in a rational way, it was filled with wild hate and lies. Not one person could address all of my points in a sane and mature way.

The hate stems from the fact I am right and haters can't stomach that or actually make good points on the sport.

People hate TY but I know he understands boxing, despite him disagreeing with the result I saw we don't bitch on like losers at each other, I would happily discuss the fight with someone that understands boxing. Unfortunately most are incapable on this forum including you.

Haters
Yep, correct, we hate you.

Get ****ed
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #53
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
i dont think its anything to do with that. its more people trying to work out whether your ignorant, a bitch or an idiot. because the more you hold out the more you look like all of the above.
i mean its one thing to come in here and talk up your boy but its another thing entirely to try and discredit somebodys legitimate victory.
i mean thats a pretty low act and kinda sad really. but if thats how you get your thrills then that says it all really
In my opinion it was a robbery. Your ignorant hater posts do nothing to prove otherwise.

Quote:
Yep, correct, we hate you.

Get ****ed
Great comeback, you're an uneducated hater.

You have nothing brah
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #54
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
In my opinion it was a robbery. Your ignorant hater posts do nothing to prove otherwise.

You have nothing brah
Yeah I do - **** off, Get ****ed, **** You, want some more?

You are a ****witt. Uneducated enough for you? You dont need an education to recognise the ****witt that got slapped around at school for being a smartarse, and then continued this pathetic streak through his teenage years whilst unable to get a root, then finding his place on a forum where he can remain a smart arse minus the black eyes.

Fortunately i didnt waste all my youth and aquired a trade, but still retained enough character to remain a step above ****witts like you.

YOU have nothing "brah". Except this forum. You love to get personal, and then whinge when its given back to you.

Again i say, GET ****ED
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #55
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:

You have nothing brah
your making the claim bro, the burden of proof is on you.. if you would simply post the rounds you scored for mundine we could discuss your findings. but instead you hide and then cry about us all being "haters"
Old 03-17-2013, 07:48 AM   #56
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
your making the claim bro, the burden of proof is on you.. if you would simply post the rounds you scored for mundine we could discuss your findings. but instead you hide and then cry about us all being "haters"
He's been crying his whole life. Now he does it on a keyboard
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 08:36 AM   #57
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:

You are a ****witt. Uneducated enough for you? You dont need an education to recognise the ****witt that got slapped around at school for being a smartarse, and then continued this pathetic streak through his teenage years whilst unable to get a root, then finding his place on a forum where he can remain a smart arse minus the black eyes.

Fortunately i didnt waste all my youth and aquired a trade, but still retained enough character to remain a step above ****witts like you.

YOU have nothing "brah". Except this forum. You love to get personal, and then whinge when its given back to you.

Again i say, GET ****ED
X2 Spot on again Fighta29
old man is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #58
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Again i say, GET ****ED
You don't get to me, clearly I get to you.

You are just avoiding my points. Don't get so mad because I know boxing and you clearly don't.

Quote:
You are a hater though, you haven't addressed any points.

Stalkers are getting ridiculously desperate for "my scorecard". I know what I saw and i'm comfortable with that, this desperate need to convince me suggests that a lot of people crave my approval and aren't secure in their own opinions.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #59
The Spider

vCash:

The British and Australian forums are in total agreement on two things >>>

That Daniel Geale beat Mundine in near enough to a shut-out, and the shared concern for the state of mental health of anyone claiming Mundine won.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

No sane person on either forum thinks Anthony Mundine won. In fact the only person who thinks Mundine won was our overseas troll claiming Mundine won 8 rounds
Old 03-18-2013, 12:36 AM   #60
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You don't get to me, clearly I get to you.

You are just avoiding my points. Don't get so mad because I know boxing and you clearly don't.

You are a hater though, you haven't addressed any points.

Stalkers are getting ridiculously desperate for "my scorecard". I know what I saw and i'm comfortable with that, this desperate need to convince me suggests that a lot of people crave my approval and aren't secure in their own opinions.

Very tame retort... Hit a nerve did I? You gronk
fighta29 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum