Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #76
StreetsofRAGE
Ballin
ESB Addict

vCash: 212
Default Re: The hate toward Bradley

The hate is totally unjustified and as a fan of boxing I'm a bit puzzled by it. The guy deserves credit for his accomplishments, and if nothing else, he damn sure deserves RESPECT.
StreetsofRAGE is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #77
Boxmaster
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetsofRAGE View Post
The hate is totally unjustified and as a fan of boxing I'm a bit puzzled by it. The guy deserves credit for his accomplishments, and if nothing else, he damn sure deserves RESPECT.
There is nothing to be puzzled by. Bradley pissed off the powers that be. He helped crush the dreams of the megafight between Pacquiao and Mayweather. He served the role of the black under dog, the spoiler. He represents the wrong people.

Bradley isn't in it for the money, he cares about people. Pacquiao, Mayweather, those others have agendas. Political agendas are more important than people. Mayweather has an agenda to provide for his family (get plenty of money) and look good inside the ring. The agenda of Pacquiao is to be a politician who boxes. When you outpoint a politician you're supposed to lose and if you can't accept that then it becomes a political debate whether or not you won and whether you should give the belt back and whether the judges were bribed. Bradley should have questioned whether Pacquiao was using PEDs but he didn't want to get sued or was too nice.

Bradley reminds me of Mosley or Holyfield. Sometimes being nice doesn't help you. Bradley is just a boxer, he's not in a clique, he's not part of a tribe, hes not in politics and he's not dirty. They don't like it when the clean guy wins. The clean guy is harder to control, manage, etc. When the dirty guy wins, his drug addictions, corrupt political life, etc are all there. Mayweather had to pay the price of fame too, his price was to go to jail and have his image tarnished similar to Chris Brown.
Boxmaster is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #78
tonys333
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
Funny you say 8-4 that's what I thought it was same score I actually had for Marquez-Pacquiao 3, I think some people saw it as justice for that.
two wrongs don't make a right the judges should start doin there jobs propaly. Jmm Pac 3 was also alot closer than Pac Tim I had jmm wining 115 113 in the 3rd fight an I had Pac beating Tim by like 117 112. Anyways I think people don't like him because of coments he made after the fight but I like him just wish he had more power.
tonys333 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum