Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 1001
Default Bradley vs Provodnikov *** Warriors *** Respect

Was away on the weekend, just got back n first thing I did was watched the fight.

* WOW. Great, great fight, and great showing by these two warriors. In the words of larry, but for real for real, I was humbled by what I saw in the fight. Amazing.

* These two should have a nice rest. When they return there are lots of options. For Bradley the obvious choices are Rios and JMM. I think he was vulnerable enough tonight that we may hear a change in tone from JMM's camp. We will see.

For Ruslan : People were slagging on him before the fight, and totally disrespecting this matchup. The truth has always been that Ruslan is a tough, tenacious fighter who will make good fights with anyone. We will see how much this fight may have taken out of him as well but you can pretty much name any fighter from 140 to 147 and its a good, entertaining fight. I hope this exposure will lead Ruslan into more big fights on HBO or Showtime.

* When I was younger and first joined ESB, it was these kind of performances that had me happy to see from a fighter. As Ive gotten older, as great and awesome as this was.... I cant help but be a lil sad at what went down. We witnessed massive brain trauma inflicted on Bradley, and I hope that he comes back as sharp as ever, but this was the epitome of the type of fights that dull a fighters edge. In fact, he couldn't even remember what he had told max a few seconds before when max asked him a question at the end of the fight. So as happy and proud of Tim as I am, and as amazed and humbled I am by witnessing such a pure warrior that he is, I am a little saddened as I watched him enter the ambulance, and it makes me reflect upon this sport, the one in which many of us love so much, and that I personally believe is the greatest sport on earth, and the true weight of what transpires in the ring, something that I dont think most fans really grasp as they shut off the tv and go back to their party. The beautiful brutality, the bitter truth, that most of the time, the price of showing just how much of a true, pure warrior you really are, is a very, very steep cost, and often comes with a life long tax.

My heart goes out, and my hat off, to these two...... and as much as I wish my last thoughts on the fight are Bradleys heart, and Ruslans determination, it inevitably ends with that I just hope we haven't seen the last of Bradleys best.

Boxing, the worlds greatest sport
kirk is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #2
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 1001
Default Re: Bradley vs Provodnikov *** Warriors *** Respect

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

kirk is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #3
TheNeonSalmon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I agree. I'm a permanent fan for both. Ruslan proved he could hang with the best (I think he would have KO'd most guys last night)

And Tim showed that if anything,he is deserving to wear a championship belt.

Great fight. And the undercard fight with Vargas was good too.
TheNeonSalmon is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

respect to both...they gave everything they got.
dodong is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
SUPER TROJAN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeonSalmon View Post
I agree. I'm a permanent fan for both. Ruslan proved he could hang with the best (I think he would have KO'd most guys last night)

And Tim showed that if anything,he is deserving to wear a championship belt.

Great fight. And the undercard fight with Vargas was good too.
I wish I had seen the Vargas fight. I heard it was good too. :^)
SUPER TROJAN is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum