Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #16
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Mexico is Deep!!!

I'm waiting for PR fans to make a counter thread.
SugarShane_24 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #17
LACMEXAME
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

[quote=anj;14975805]Victor Ortiz, Jessie Vargas, Josesito Lopez, Adrian Hernandez, Abner Mares
- As soomeone who isn't mexican, I look at these as Mexican fighters.[

The key is how you are RAISED and your personal mentality. If you are born in America, but you are raised by white people, I'm sure the guy will grow up saying he is American. Depending on how patriotic his parents are. He will be white washed. But if you're ****ing raised like a Mexican, around Mexican people and culture, Mexican food, speak ONLY Spanish in your house etc etc. You really think those guys are going to say they are 100% American? You really think it's the same pride? **** NO! Especially when many WHITE people discriminate and say you're not just because of your blood. The only people who understand this are the ones that live it. The rest are probably ignorant or maybe hating for some strange reason.

Let's say you were born in Mexico and move to America at a young age. And you tell the dude "you're Mexican" and if his response is **** NO, I'm American! Why the **** am I going to try to convince him or make him want to be Mexican? If he doesn't feel it or have pride then so be it. Every individual is different and raised differently. It's in your heart. It's in your blood. This doesn't just apply to Mexican-Americans. This is for everyone in the same situation from different parts of the world.
LACMEXAME is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #18
the_what
Bolo Punch KO
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Look at a guy like Rios. He dont listening to chunti music. He looks like he listens to rap music(American) and talks with slang. Hes American.

I bet real Mexicans like Canelo spit down on someone like Rios. Kind of how Chavez resented DLH.
the_what is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #19
LACMEXAME
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_what View Post
Look at a guy like Rios. He dont listening to chunti music. He looks like he listens to rap music(American) and talks with slang. Hes American.

I bet real Mexicans like Canelo spit down on someone like Rios. Kind of how Chavez resented DLH.
Rios actually does listens to chunti music but what the hell does that have to do with anything? If I listen to cumbias, that doesn't mean I'm Puerto Rican. If you eat Mexican food, that doesn't mean you are Mexican lol.

Instead of us labeling Rios, why don't we just let Rios say what he thinks of himself.
LACMEXAME is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2013, 04:12 AM   #20
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Mexicans are smart they don't let people divide them ask a Mexican born in America what they are, they will say Mexican or Chicano, hell Cali and Texas belong to Mexico anyway, stolen land. Gotta love what Mexicans do for boxing
Withwhatsmine is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum