Old 03-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #121
bigbeatbaby
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 150
Default Re: Tommy Morrison in I.C.U

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Akbar One View Post
AIDS and HIV are two different things. A Crystal Meth user can give themselves AIDS, as can a crack users, or any other hardcore drug user. When you poison the body, the immune system breaks down leaving the user in an immune deficient state, AIDS. Immune Deficiency syndromes do exist, and have been documented in medical encyclopedia's for over 100 years. Before Gallo, put out the bogus HIV hypothesis, hardcore drug users were just called junkies. They got sick, and died, of an immune deficient state. Their immune deficiency was blamed on the true culprit which was drug use. Now days, the junkies immune deficient state is blamed on a fictitious super virus, whose super powers are so great, that they are scientifically not explainable. In other words, they make **** up as they go along to keep the billion dollars in grant and research money flowing.
this is an excuse made up by the first man with aids.when really he bummed a monkey
bigbeatbaby is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #122
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
AIDS and HIV are two different things. A Crystal Meth user can give themselves AIDS, as can a crack users, or any other hardcore drug user. When you poison the body, the immune system breaks down leaving the user in an immune deficient state, AIDS. Immune Deficiency syndromes do exist, and have been documented in medical encyclopedia's for over 100 years. Before Gallo, put out the bogus HIV hypothesis, hardcore drug users were just called junkies. They got sick, and died, of an immune deficient state. Their immune deficiency was blamed on the true culprit which was drug use. Now days, the junkies immune deficient state is blamed on a fictitious super virus, whose super powers are so great, that they are scientifically not explainable. In other words, they make **** up as they go along to keep the billion dollars in grant and research money flowing.
Wow.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2013, 01:21 AM   #123
brnxhands
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

stop posting
Quote:
You obviously don't know the facts about it. It is why you come on here every few months and post in the Morrison is dying of HIV thread, spewing nothing of scientific value.
brnxhands is offline  Top
Old 03-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #124
fikomehmet

vCash: 500

Where can i see the chest sound pic
fikomehmet is offline  Top
Old 03-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #125
fikomehmet

Where can i see the chest wound pic?
fikomehmet is offline  Top
Old 03-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #126
MontrealFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmark View Post
I think he's honestly dead. There are many people that post here on ESB that used to keep in touch with Tom personally, whether it be from managing his public appearances, selling merchandise for him, etc, that have all said they haven't heard from him in at least a year.

His official facebook has lots of posts by concerned fans, but Tommy's wife, Trish, aka "The Duchess" refuses to update anybody on his condition or answer any questions concerning what is going on with Duke.

I believed for a long time that Tommy really was the victim of a false positive, but I believe as of this year that he was still HIV positive, but posed no risk since he was on HIV medicine and they couldn't find it in his blood.

I really think Tommy is dead and he's been dead for a while. A guy on here named Russ010 did a series of interviews with Tommy and became very good friends with him and Trish. Tommy lived in the absolute boonies in Tennessee, he was in a town that had maybe 50 people in it, and if he died at his home it absolutely could have been kept a secret. I don't think there is a law saying they have to report his death to the press.

There was a guy over at boxing asylum who posted that he had saw Tommy in person last summer, he was on a feeding tube and down to like 150 pounds, he was unable to speak due to the tube and he looked like absolute death. With no new news on Tommy in more than one year, is it safe to assume that he passed away?

I mean if he was better don't you certainly think he'd show up on You Tube or something?
You bring good points. Not having heard of him in the last year is truly an indication that Tommy is probably not able to take care of himself anymore due to his medical condition. His silence might confirm your assumption. If Tommy was hospitalized in serious condition (like reported), he for sure had blood work on him and I am sure HIV was tested. In the event he tested positive, this has a huge impact on his wife/girlfriend since he said to the world he had unprocted *** for years with her and former girlfriends. Her silence is also noticable since Tommy's social platform accounts has been dead for a while and she was the one making updates since Tommy was no longer able to do so....

Doesn't look good ...

Last edited by MontrealFan; 03-28-2013 at 02:22 PM.
MontrealFan is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 11:25 AM   #127
Russ010

I totally understand that nobody will believe me but that's cool. I have no expert knowledge on the subject of hiv or aids. I'm just a fan of duke that tried to get his story out. I recieved an email from his wife just a couple of days ago where she mentioned how duke is still very much with us. People seem to love a story with drama/controversy its only natural but please trust me on this. Duke isn't dead.
Russ010 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #128
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattons Hook View Post

So the millions of dirt poor people dying of it in africa are infact all crackheads using up their water supply on boiling coke up ?I get it now.
Don't mind him. He's either 1) a troll or 2) a complete imbecile who doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. Given that his name is The Akbar One, troll.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #129
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I think he's honestly dead. There are many people that post here on ESB that used to keep in touch with Tom personally, whether it be from managing his public appearances, selling merchandise for him, etc, that have all said they haven't heard from him in at least a year.

His official facebook has lots of posts by concerned fans, but Tommy's wife, Trish, aka "The Duchess" refuses to update anybody on his condition or answer any questions concerning what is going on with Duke.

I believed for a long time that Tommy really was the victim of a false positive, but I believe as of this year that he was still HIV positive, but posed no risk since he was on HIV medicine and they couldn't find it in his blood.

I really think Tommy is dead and he's been dead for a while. A guy on here named Russ010 did a series of interviews with Tommy and became very good friends with him and Trish. Tommy lived in the absolute boonies in Tennessee, he was in a town that had maybe 50 people in it, and if he died at his home it absolutely could have been kept a secret. I don't think there is a law saying they have to report his death to the press.

There was a guy over at boxing asylum who posted that he had saw Tommy in person last summer, he was on a feeding tube and down to like 150 pounds, he was unable to speak due to the tube and he looked like absolute death. With no new news on Tommy in more than one year, is it safe to assume that he passed away?

I mean if he was better don't you certainly think he'd show up on You Tube or something?
Did he specify if he was in the guys home or at a hospital regarding the feeding tube?

As for legality, you do need to notify the government and get things like a certificate of death, the police need to investigate(really just for a coroner to determine he was not shot in the head or something), and things like estate division needs to occur so those named in the Will, if he had one would get their piece and so that creditors could collect on any outstanding loans.

Now in practicality if he lived in he middle of nowhere, yeah he could be dead and his "wife" never reported it.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 03:14 PM   #130
Sinew
The Assassin
ESB Addict

Location: NJ; training to be a supreme fighter, clashing bone and sinew
vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbeatbaby View Post
this is an excuse made up by the first man with aids.when really he bummed a monkey
bull****
Sinew is online now  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #131
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ010 View Post
I totally understand that nobody will believe me but that's cool. I have no expert knowledge on the subject of hiv or aids. I'm just a fan of duke that tried to get his story out. I recieved an email from his wife just a couple of days ago where she mentioned how duke is still very much with us. People seem to love a story with drama/controversy its only natural but please trust me on this. According to his wife, Duke isn't dead.
Fixed
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #132
sweetpeafan

Quote:
I totally understand that nobody will believe me but that's cool. I have no expert knowledge on the subject of hiv or aids. I'm just a fan of duke that tried to get his story out. I recieved an email from his wife just a couple of days ago where she mentioned how duke is still very much with us. People seem to love a story with drama/controversy its only natural but please trust me on this. Duke isn't dead.
Did his wife say if he was in the hospital or not?
sweetpeafan is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #133
ironmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
Did he specify if he was in the guys home or at a hospital regarding the feeding tube?

As for legality, you do need to notify the government and get things like a certificate of death, the police need to investigate(really just for a coroner to determine he was not shot in the head or something), and things like estate division needs to occur so those named in the Will, if he had one would get their piece and so that creditors could collect on any outstanding loans.

Now in practicality if he lived in he middle of nowhere, yeah he could be dead and his "wife" never reported it.
1.) The person said that Tommy was in his home, and that they had home health nurses / hospice workers.

2.) Tommy's arrest record from 2011 state that he has no savings or property.

3.) Regardless of what his wife claims, the simple fact that most people that knew Tommy have not heard from him in over a year, and one can draw their own conclusions about his health....
ironmark is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #134
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
1.) The person said that Tommy was in his home, and that they had home health nurses / hospice workers.

2.) Tommy's arrest record from 2011 state that he has no savings or property.

3.) Regardless of what his wife claims, the simple fact that most people that knew Tommy have not heard from him in over a year, and one can draw their own conclusions about his health....
He doesn't even have his WBO or IBC title belts anymore? That's sad.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #135
MontrealFan

Quote:

I am also a fan of the Duke ... and as a fan I have followed his several return tentatives and related interviews, youtube videos and yes the mugshot. By doing so, it is ovious that his overall health condition is/was degradating to the point of complete silence and the end of public apparences.

Now, his wife is simply saying via one e-mail to one person on this board <He is very much with us>. This is kind of a low profile annoucement !!

Cannot disagree but the question is <in what condition?>

Anyway, he is still alive but have we seen the last of the duke? I think so.
MontrealFan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum