boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #226
john garfield
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why do people hate Manny Pacquiao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Says a re**** like you.
I think there's no re**** like me. In a class by myself, my wife insists.
john garfield is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #227
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Tamer View Post
No, from what I've seen Mexicans respect him now that the rivalry is over. Black people have an inferiority about Pac
hell **** no.

and someone, somewhere in these forums, one ****er posts another pac-face-down photo. they say they hate pac****s, well, they're becoming one ****ing nuthugging assholes too. ask the *****s.
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #228
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 0

Quote:
No, from what I've seen Mexicans respect him now that the rivalry is over. Black people have an inferiority about Pac
would that be? We have more atgs than anybody and we have big ****s. I know what culture is known for inferiority complexes though

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
that was schaeffer's offer that ellerbe took back after floyd found out about it. that 1st offer was not from floyd's....and if floyd was that willing to come to an agreement to fight pac, why didn't he counter the 24day offer during mediation??

....why did team ***** agree to a mediation but did not offer any proposal or a counter to pac relenting from 30 to 24 cutoff on blood testing??
no Floyd offered that **** in mediation and then took it back during the Mosley build up. You always try to lie and change history
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #229
Monkey Tamer

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
would that be? We have more atgs than anybody and we have big ****s. I know what culture is known for inferiority complexes though

no Floyd offered that **** in mediation and then took it back during the Mosley build up. You always try to lie and change history
yeah, African Americans.

also, MUH DIK lol. Whites actually have the largest.
Monkey Tamer is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #230
Miguel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

There's definitely a race thing, a lot of hardcore black Floyd fans hate Pacquiao with a vengeance. Racism works both ways, there's no doubt that if Pacquiao was black *****s would be praising him and be fans of both fighters
Miguel is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 09:43 PM   #231
Monkey Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
There's definitely a race thing, a lot of hardcore black Floyd fans hate Pacquiao with a vengeance. Racism works both ways, there's no doubt that if Pacquiao was black *****s would be praising him and be fans of both fighters
a lot of them just didn't like that a foreigner came to america and became the face of the sport for that time period. they would love him to death if he was black
Old 03-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #232
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
yeah, African Americans.

also, MUH DIK lol. Whites actually have the largest.
ok MONKEY Tamer. We know what you came here to do. And that's a lie, every single study I've seen has blacks with the biggest ****s. The only whites who's ****s are above average are Italians and some in Latin America
Old 03-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #233
blackbolt396
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
a lot of them just didn't like that a foreigner came to america and became the face of the sport for that time period. they would love him to death if he was black
No no no and hell no!
blackbolt396 is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #234
Monkey Tamer

Quote:
ok MONKEY Tamer. We know what you came here to do. And that's a lie, every single study I've seen has blacks with the biggest ****s. The only whites who's ****s are above average are Italians and some in Latin America
i can link you all studies done right now that prove that whites, even latinos are bigger. you can keep your faith on a myth though, it might help a lil.

dont even get started on IQ statistics.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #235
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

Quote:

no he did not....even an article from the ring mag said that floyd/team ***** didn't do sheet! no proposal or a counter to the 24.....nothing.
dodong is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #236
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
i can link you all studies done right now that prove that whites, even latinos are bigger. you can keep your faith on a myth though, it might help a lil.

dont even get started on IQ statistics.
post the studies
Old 03-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #237
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

This thered is now so off-topic and has turned into a race discussion.

SugarShane_24 is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #238
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
no he did not....even an article from the ring mag said that floyd/team ***** didn't do sheet! no proposal or a counter to the 24.....nothing.
stop trying to change history

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Undefeated multi-division champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. finally broke his silence regarding his highly-anticipated clash with Manny Pacquiao falling through in a prepared statement that's been circulated to the media. According to Mayweather, the blame lies solely on Pacquiao and his team due to their unwillingness to accept a 14-day, no blood test window leading up to the fight.

Floyd Mayweather: "Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them.

"First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass.

"Before the mediation, my team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. But it was rejected. I am still proposing the 14-day window but he is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30-day cut-off. The truth is he just doesn't want to take the tests.

"In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight."
Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #239
RSBonos
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Anyone talking about pac****s is just as much of a re****ed fanboy for the other guy.
RSBonos is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 11:13 PM   #240
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

Quote:
stop trying to change history

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Undefeated multi-division champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. finally broke his silence regarding his highly-anticipated clash with Manny Pacquiao falling through in a prepared statement that's been circulated to the media. According to Mayweather, the blame lies solely on Pacquiao and his team due to their unwillingness to accept a 14-day, no blood test window leading up to the fight.

Floyd Mayweather: "Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them.

"First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass.

"Before the mediation, my team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. But it was rejected. I am still proposing the 14-day window but he is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30-day cut-off. The truth is he just doesn't want to take the tests.

"In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight."
this statement is where the 2nd 14day cutoff proposal (from floyd) was and it after the mediation deadline has passed and both sides called it off..... and pac has moved on.

again team ***** went into the mediation without looking to compromise, no proposals or counteroffer to the 24.
dodong is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum