boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-31-2013, 09:23 PM   #256
Miguel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do people hate Manny Pacquiao?

Floyd used the drug testing as a way to discredit Pacquiao - he had never demanded it before. He then goes off on his crusade to "clean up boxing" with his shady relationship with the USADA backing him along the way. Everyone also forgets Floyd insisted that Pacquiao test with the USADA, meaning Pacquiao wouldn't be able to train in the Phillipines.

Pacquiao sued Mayweather, you don't sue unless you're pretty sure of your innocence - you'd be afriad the other party actually has something damaging to say. What happened? Pacquiao's lawyers demanded that the USADA submit all of Floyd Mayweather's drug test results. Those documents never arrived. The USADA then filed a motion to allow them to keep Mayweather's results classified and give them the right to refuse them to be submitted to anyone. Pacquiao's lawyers never received the results and shortly afterwards Mayweather settled with Pacquiao with a statement released from all the Mayweather's stating they don't believe Pacquiao was on PEDS and what a great champion he is

Yet Mayweather, the self-confessed master of PR, still has all his ****head fans fooled into thinking he is "cleaning up the sport" when all this **** was a ruse to defame the one guy who rivalled his status and enabled him to avoid fighting the one man who could take away his precious 0, which is what his whole marketing is based on - let's face it, people don't buy Floyd PPVs because he's an exciting fighter or because he's so well liked - he's a boring fighter and is largely disliked as a personality apart from some idiots who believe "a ***** needs to put in her place now and again". People want to see him get whooped. Once that happens, Floyd's marketing goes down with it
Miguel is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #257
Monkey Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milpitas View Post
These Manny Pacquiao haters will now turn to hate on Nonito Donaire after he KO's Rigondeaux on April 13. These haters will find a way to say Donaire is overrated even though he's P4P #1 Fighter once he beats Rigo.
i wonder why they hate filipinos so much? are they insecure around them or something?
Monkey Tamer is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 09:28 PM   #258
markq
Champion
East Side Guru

Do people on this board hate Filipinos or do they hate Pac****s, who all the sudden have jumped on Donaire's bandwagon after KTFO6! Quit playing the damn race card Pac****s.
markq is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 09:30 PM   #259
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Because of Gander Tasco, or is that just me?
SJS19 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 09:31 PM   #260
DeadLikeMe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markq View Post
Do people on this board hate Filipinos or do they hate Pac****s, who all the sudden have jumped on Donaire's bandwagon after KTFO6! Quit playing the damn race card Pac****s.
They really do use it constantly.
DeadLikeMe is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #261
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 212

Quote:
Originally Posted by john garfield View Post
If you believe that, bb, I have some beachfront property in Nebraska I'd like to sell you. Everything, beyond fighting, went over Manny's head
Pacquiao did plenty of interviews one and one. He explained to people why HE didn't want to do testing. The rest of his team were fine with it, because they thought it was a nonissue..... that's until they realized Pacquiao was going to freak out about the tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Why don't you explain why Jr was asking for Olympic style testing when he had no clue what it was ? This question is always avoided by the morons on here .
Or why the ones that have asked for testing are the ones that have come up with positive tests? Maybe they thought HRT wouldn't show up.
Who was that guy that owned all the HRT centers that Jr hung out with? Question Questions Questions but no real answers.
what do you mean he was asking for it w/o knowing what it was? Floyd wanted the strongest drug testing protocol that he could get for this fight. That's all the matters.

and only 2 people have come up positive. Berto and Peterson

Garcia, Canelo, Donaire etc are clean. And I don't know any of that hearsay **** that you got from the very credible Gabe Montoya
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #262
Julien Sorel

They hate pac****s acting like he is the goat, the other part are floyd fans who pick his side in any argument.
Julien Sorel is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #263
LACMEXAME
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
ok MONKEY Tamer. We know what you came here to do. And that's a lie, every single study I've seen has blacks with the biggest ****s. The only whites who's ****s are above average are Italians and some in Latin America
WTF??? Are you really talking about ****s BBall? Wow ha!
LACMEXAME is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 10:52 PM   #264
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 212

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACMEXAME View Post
WTF??? Are you really talking about ****s BBall? Wow ha!
you gotta troll the trolls
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 11:55 PM   #265
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrax99 View Post
1. Using catchweights to drain his opponents

2. Making up all kinds of excuses to dodge and avoid taking blood tests. (He is one of the biggest suspected PED cheats for his suspicious behavior.)

3. Being caught in lies repeatedly (for example: says he is scared of needles, yet has tattooes.)

4. His horrible, delusional fans.

5. Dodging fighters like Shane Mosely when Roach said he was "too dangerous" etc. He is notorious for taking fights with guys who are coming off losses.

Oh, and seeming like a nice guy doesn't mean anything. Watch Ted Bundy interviews, he seems like one of the most charismatic, polite, and kind guys you will ever meet.
manny is, simply put, the biggest fraud of our era (and possibly in boxing ever). He was a hype machine built be lawyer-turned-promoter Bob "Honest" Arum. His claim-to-fame was fighting marquee fighters who were coming off consecutive losses/poor performances, using advantageous catchweights, rehydration clauses, and he did all this whilst avoiding drug tests.

manny's a tough fighter to root for (to me) but what bothers me most is his god damn cult following. Brainless sacs of dog feces who can't tell tit from tat spend all goddamn day digitally blowing manny and degrading all potential opponents who are as good or better than him (JMM/Floyd, etc). Also, most pac****s are racist too - ethnocentric pieces of ****
bjl12 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 11:57 PM   #266
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milpitas View Post
These Manny Pacquiao haters will now turn to hate on Nonito Donaire after he KO's Rigondeaux on April 13. These haters will find a way to say Donaire is overrated even though he's P4P #1 Fighter once he beats Rigo.
I am a devoted manny hater and I have nothing but admiration and respect for Nonito. Unlike manny, Nonito fights best competition available, makes no excuses, doesn't lie like a piece of trash, doesn't put his bible-ridden trash thoughts onto other people.

Oh, and did I mention that Nonito is the cleanest fighter in the sport? The guy's a stud.

#WAR NONITO
bjl12 is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 05:41 AM   #267
boyschoir
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjl12 View Post
I am a devoted manny hater and I have nothing but admiration and respect for Nonito. Unlike manny, Nonito fights best competition available, makes no excuses, doesn't lie like a piece of trash, doesn't put his bible-ridden trash thoughts onto other people.

Oh, and did I mention that Nonito is the cleanest fighter in the sport? The guy's a stud.

#WAR NONITO
i think Bert Sugar's opinion has more weight than yours

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
boyschoir is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #268
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

there are some dumb ass mofo's here hating on Pacquiao. Mos of the blame goes to Bob Arum and Fraud Willnever because they hate each other ITS that simple.
You can mouth off about catch weights ( big deal ) they been used many times before for decades. You can ***** about the testing, but the percentage of RBT done is less than 1% in boxing. You can ***** about the Manny is scared of needles, and what you all neglect to say is there is a BIG difference between a Tattoo needle that only just punctures the skin compared to a hyperdermic needle. And you can ***** about a Stadium that has absolutely **** all to do with Pacquiao.
The first negotiations broke down early 2010 and since then Pacquiao has said he will do RBT and IT's HIS FAULT??? LMAO KEEP ON HATING *****'s
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum