Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #121
Sweet Jones
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rios' post-fight antics - anyone else actually like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama99 View Post
"homoeroticism".. Just shut the **** up "Sweet".....You're such a ****ing Corny bitch it's almost not funny. Deal with it homo.
Yes, homoeroticism. The fact that you do it repeatedly and apparently are unaware of it says something.

Deal with your own demons, lame.
Sweet Jones is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #122
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jones View Post
Yes, homoeroticism. The fact that you do it repeatedly and apparently are unaware of it says something.

You seem to know the term a little too well. Seriously...just sleep it off and calm down. You're a little heated and acting like a serious bitch...not a good look for anyone. Not even you "Sweet"
JohnnyDrama99 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 09:48 PM   #123
Sweet Jones
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You seem to know the term a little too well. Seriously...just sleep it off and calm down. You're a little heated and acting like a serious bitch...not a good look for anyone. Not even you "Sweet"
More 'gay talk'.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:49 PM   #124
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jones View Post
More 'gay talk'.

You're Gay...don't act like you this is news kid. It's obvious....Deal with it. Cornball.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:53 PM   #125
Sweet Jones
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You're Gay...don't act like you this is news kid. It's obvious....Deal with it. Cornball.
More 'gay talk'. You're starting to make yourself look real foolish.

Deal with it, lame.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #126
splatter69
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Ok I still havnt seen the fight yet, Im in the process of movin out of my place...gettin a divorce. I did watch the above link to the post fight and Brandon initially took over a bit but then said...you talk 3 times to Alvarado and left all on his own. He didnt come back over until called by Kellerman. Nothing wrong with what he did at all. Peeps gettin a lil to sensitive.

Sucks that I cant see any more boxin till I get a new day job and move my ass outta here, apparently Im missin a bunch of good fights lately.
splatter69 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 09:57 PM   #127
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatter69 View Post
Ok I still havnt seen the fight yet, Im in the process of movin out of my place...gettin a divorce. I did watch the above link to the post fight and Brandon initially took over a bit but then said...you talk 3 times to Alvarado and left all on his own. He didnt come back over until called by Kellerman. Nothing wrong with what he did at all. Peeps gettin a lil to sensitive.

Sucks that I cant see any more boxin till I get a new day job and move my ass outta here, apparently Im missin a bunch of good fights lately.
You gotta catch this fight! It was an amazing back and forth battle from the 1st to the the last bell.

Sorry to hear about the divorce chief.....that can be a major pain in the ass if you have a hell bent bitch on the other end.

You'll be able to catch the fight on Demand if you have HBO...if not you'll be able to youtube it in a few days. It's a fight you have to see if you love the sweet science.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:10 PM   #128
splatter69
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You gotta catch this fight! It was an amazing back and forth battle from the 1st to the the last bell.

Sorry to hear about the divorce chief.....that can be a major pain in the ass if you have a hell bent bitch on the other end.

You'll be able to catch the fight on Demand if you have HBO...if not you'll be able to youtube it in a few days. It's a fight you have to see if you love the sweet science.

Oh shes hell bent allrighty. We dropped HBO a lil while back now neither that or showrime. I feel naked lol. Im workin doubles at UPS at night intil I can land a new day job. This damn economy is making peeps crazy with what theyre offering per hour. I refuse to take a 7 dollar an hour paycut. **** that Ill live outta my car before I let that happen.

I also need to catch the Bradley Provo fight.

Hmm to finance my moving out I can always ppv some of my arguments with the soon to be ex, that crazy bitch is actually funny with the shit she says when I step away and think about it. If I dont step away Ill prolly murder the bitch.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:23 PM   #129
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Oh shes hell bent allrighty. We dropped HBO a lil while back now neither that or showrime. I feel naked lol. Im workin doubles at UPS at night intil I can land a new day job. This damn economy is making peeps crazy with what theyre offering per hour. I refuse to take a 7 dollar an hour paycut. **** that Ill live outta my car before I let that happen.

I also need to catch the Bradley Provo fight.

Hmm to finance my moving out I can always ppv some of my arguments with the soon to be ex, that crazy bitch is actually funny with the shit she says when I step away and think about it. If I dont step away Ill prolly murder the bitch.
Damn......no HBO or SHO? That's a problem but it's not a necessity if you got other shit jammin' you up financially. When it rains it pours and when it's your soon to be ex who is the storm, it can't get much worse.

You got a job in this economy and UPS is a solid company. Things could be a lot worse...this shit will pass but I hope the divorce goes smoothly. But you have to watch bith those fights. It will bring you a little sunshine through all the stormy weather.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:39 PM   #130
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960

Quote:
Damn......no HBO or SHO? That's a problem but it's not a necessity if you got other shit jammin' you up financially. When it rains it pours and when it's your soon to be ex who is the storm, it can't get much worse.

You got a job in this economy and UPS is a solid company. Things could be a lot worse...this shit will pass but I hope the divorce goes smoothly. But you have to watch bith those fights. It will bring you a little sunshine through all the stormy weather.
R u gonna tuck him in and sing him a lullaby while ur at it?
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #131
splatter69
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post
R u gonna tuck him in and sing him a lullaby while ur at it?

Haha **** you I just saw this you dick.

Well played.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #132
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Edited to include the post-fight interview:

BORKED
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #133
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_Davies View Post
Pity bob doesnt believe in rematches and only made this fight because he was pressured into it by HBO

Hes just pissed Rios didnt win and he wasnt able to put him in with Pacquiao like he originally planned to although that may still happen

And the only reason hes putting Rios in with Pac (or was going to) is because Marquez said no to a 5th match which in all fairness he is entitled to do after getting screwed in the 3rd fight

Bob Arum is still the biggest cunt in boxing

On another note GBP have made a good move by going to showtime (or HBO's mistake, either way) Roy Jones showing early signs of dementia saying "Bradley lands a good left hook" . . . . . . Showtime however is actually a pleasure to watch especially with Al Bernstein, someone who actually knows about boxing. dudes a hero
That was actually a fantastic result for Bob and HBO. Alvarado winning actually prolongs his use. If he had lost, he'd have almost become irrelevant in their 140-147 business they've got going on. Alvarado has given Bob a good excuse to stage a third fight -- which will be massive -- some time down the line after using him and Rios amongst the following:
  • JMM-Bradley (both coming off wins)
  • Pac-Rios (both coming off losses)
  • Alvarado-Provodnikov (gives Alvarado a chance to defend his new belt)
And then they can continue matching up the winners and the losers from that. It seemed like HBO and TR's options at welterweight were limited, but their excellent shows this month have paved the way for a lot of opportunities.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #134
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960

Quote:
Haha **** you I just saw this you dick.

Well played.
It was more directed to that other guy talking about sunshine and rainbows but yeah sorry man i couldnt resist. Hope all is well brotha
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #135
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 14814

There is a time and place for everything. Seemed pretty classless to me. Rios seemed like a petty child who didn't get his way. The action will push a third fight not this pointless rant.
Auracle21 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum