Old 04-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #106
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090
Default Re: Liam Walsh v Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
What Scott done was great nobody his arguing that the difference being its not going to be improved upon,unlike Ricky he will continue to beat those put in front of him.
what your forgetting Moog is everything Scott achieved I was instrumental in it,I know how good he was but Ricky is better and by a good wee bit and I'm the only person who can truly judge that!
I don't see what makes you say that Ricky is better than Harrison Billy, other than loyalty.
Scotts beating of Wayne McCulloch, his great wins as a novice pro in the US v Harris Patterson and Boom Boom, his beating of Chacon, his rematch win over Medina, even his beating up Brodie give him at least as good a resume than Ricky.
I also think Scott is much stronger, had better body punching and more power. I also think comparing there movement is not a great one, as Ricky's movement is usually to keep distance, Scott's was to cut off the ring.
I think Ricky is excellent and improving, but I believe Scott was better. I think his days at the top must be hanging by a thread, but if he does come back and win any title worth winning, it's some story
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2013, 04:35 AM   #107
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

UH-OH!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

That ****ing Sun is always sneaking around watching scottys every move, trying to **** his life up

why any cunt in Scotland or the north of england buys that rag is beyond me

despicable behaviour as usual from that paper.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #108
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBlaster View Post
I don't see what makes you say that Ricky is better than Harrison Billy, other than loyalty.
Scotts beating of Wayne McCulloch, his great wins as a novice pro in the US v Harris Patterson and Boom Boom, his beating of Chacon, his rematch win over Medina, even his beating up Brodie give him at least as good a resume than Ricky.
I also think Scott is much stronger, had better body punching and more power. I also think comparing there movement is not a great one, as Ricky's movement is usually to keep distance, Scott's was to cut off the ring.
I think Ricky is excellent and improving, but I believe Scott was better. I think his days at the top must be hanging by a thread, but if he does come back and win any title worth winning, it's some story
your getting swat from the point Wayne was a SBW and Scott a huge FW,Patterson and Johnston were finish but good learning fights.
At present Ricky is much much stronger than Scott,ask Bradley Saunders,Adil Anwar to mention a few how strong he is.
I agree even if Scott wins the Commonwealth it would be some achievement I can't see it but eh we'll see,then he needs to take another huge step up to the next level has he got it?
billy nelson is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 05:28 AM   #109
billy boy balbo

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
UH-OH!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

That ****ing Sun is always sneaking around watching scottys every move, trying to **** his life up

why any cunt in Scotland or the north of england buys that rag is beyond me

despicable behaviour as usual from that paper.
The reporters are cunts mate, the suns always had a hard on for Scott.
billy boy balbo is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 05:45 AM   #110
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy boy balbo View Post
The reporters are cunts mate, the suns always had a hard on for Scott.
couldnt agree more BBB my good man.

I think thay have people tailing him 24/7, even one day when he popped into an off-sales after he got out the clink, there was someone there, click-clicking away. Its downright creepy, but the Sun has an agenda IMO, & thats to put a negative slant on anyone who is a successful sportsman up north, if they get half a chance.

People will say that Scotty brings it on himself, but no-one would look like an angel if they were being followed and photographed every day of the week, every week of the year.

I mean FFS, tailing Scotty as he walked about in the Barras, I dont know wether to laugh or cry at that one!!!

aah, the memories of the barras, I once went into a boozers there cos it was 1 a pint, scariest experience of my life, full of the dodgiest scumbags I have ever came accross, thought I wasnt going to get out alive! Worth it for the cheap beer though
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #111
billy boy balbo

Do you remember a few years ago when Scott was done for drink driving,there was a sun reporter ****ing taking pictures from his car, they had been tailing him!.

They went the same way with Barry Hughes for awhile trying to ruin him.

Haha actually just spoke to my auld mother this morning, taking her through to glasgow on the weekend,wee look around the barras, tj hughes and then the savoy for a three quid curry.
Will be keeping an eye out for Scott now.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #112
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousChees View Post
Nicky cook lol the guy had a broken back. Burn's was Mitchel's first world title challenge. Moses was smashed by Acosta.
Moses just smashed Fana in 4 who everybody said Ricky should fight, so it was a good win for Ricky
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #113
moog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

I agree the Sun are cunts, they will properly have Scott banged up by stalking him, hope not but properly at this rate
moog is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #114
smjm089
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 108

The sun weirdos stalking the guy if Harrison seen them he should went over took there cameras and nicked theres shoes leaving them shoeless on Ruggy main street.
smjm089 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #115
Jonny5-9
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Why doesnt he just behave himself and then the Sun wont have anything on him?

There's a novel thought.
Jonny5-9 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #116
smjm089
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny5-9 View Post
Why doesnt he just behave himself and then the Sun wont have anything on him?

There's a novel thought.
Yes he wasnt supposed to be with his GF but it only looked like they were out shopping a bit pathetic to follow him around and take pictures over something as minor as that which could get him into trouble and cost him the Walsh fight.
smjm089 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #117
billy boy balbo

I wouldnt be surprised if Stacey is telling the truth and they are old photos.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #118
SG77
Journeyman

I am sick of this pish about who's better, Scott or Ricky the botom line is Scott never ducked anybody in his career, can Ricky say the same.
How many good exiting fights has Ricky been involved in 3 mibie 4 if your lucky.
Now ask the same question about Scott.
One thing for sure is harrison is far better to watch and provides value for money every time he pulls on the gloves.
SG77 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #119
ChipChair
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG77 View Post
I am sick of this pish about who's better, Scott or Ricky the botom line is Scott never ducked anybody in his career, can Ricky say the same.
How many good exiting fights has Ricky been involved in 3 mibie 4 if your lucky.
Now ask the same question about Scott.
One thing for sure is harrison is far better to watch and provides value for money every time he pulls on the gloves.
no bother Scott, surprised you know how to work a computer tbh
ChipChair is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #120
billy boy balbo

Scott jumping into this thread would be pretty epic tbh, if its you scott il see you on Friday at the savoy for a curry, around 11

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum