Can you hear this?
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Niccolino Locche Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
If we're talking about gifts then Locche
El Intocable never received any gifts.

He just enjoyed being merciful to helpless opponents. From time to time.
Lester1583 is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #18
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Shut it.
Flea Man is online now  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #19
Lester1583
Can you hear this?
ESB Addict

Locche schools Arguello worse than he schooled Fuji.
Lester1583 is offline  Top
Old 03-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #20
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Negative. It's movement that stifles Arguello. Locche would likely stand in perfect range for Arguello's shots. It'd be a great matchup, as one of the greatest punchers of all time tries to land cleanly on one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time, but if Alexis digs Locche to the ribs rather than head hunt he'd have more success, and Locche's left hand wouldn't cause Arguello much bother. I consider Alexis far superior to Carlos Hernandez who was battered by light punching lightweight Laguna.

Arguello wins a decision against Locche IMO.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #21
Tin_Ribs
Me
ESB Senior Member

Locche seemed to me to have a force-field around his ribs and torso though, not just his head. Arguello was one of the greatest of all body punchers, and the older version of Locche at least might be in range (if not the lighter, spry, pre-title version who fought at lightweight). Still, he was a master at positioning his arms, taking little half steps and turning his body from the knees/waist as an opponent was trying to initiate a body attack. Seemed to me like he could almost read body language in that way.
Tin_Ribs is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #22
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester1583 View Post
El Intocable never received any gifts.

He just enjoyed being merciful to helpless opponents. From time to time.
Absolutely! is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #23
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Ortiz isn't what I'd call 'a helpless opponent'
Old 04-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #24
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...

FYI- I wrote to the d-film mob and asked them to quaote me a price for the two Locche fights (vs Peppermint Frazier & Domingo Barrera Corpas).

They responded with- "Desde ya muchas gracias por escribirnos.

Con respecto a su pedido le informamos que esos combates se encuentran en su soporte original filmico de 16mm, blanco y negro, y no tienen sonido.

Para que usted pueda adquirir una copia nosotros tenes que enviar un laboratorio el material para que lo transfieran y el precio final de este trabajo es de 298 Dólar australiano (AUD)

El pago deberia realizarlo por Western Union o transferencia bancaria, una vez que recibamos el dinero nosotros enviamos a copiar el material y cuando el trabajo esta terminado se lo enviamos por un servidor de internet para que usted lo descargue en cualquier computadora.

Por ultimo, le comento que las imagenes llevaran el nombre de nuestra empresa en el extremo superior izquierdo de la pantalla, en este link podra observar como queda insertado el logo sobre las imagenes: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quedamos a la espera de una respuesta."

That translates to -

"From already thank you very much for writing.

With regard to your request we inform you that those battles are in their original support filmic 16mm, black and white, and have no sound.For you to purchase a copy you have to send us the material to a lab to be transferred and the final price of this work is 298 Australian Dollar (AUD)

The payment should do by Western Union or bank transfer, once we receive the money we send to copy the material and when the job is done we send by an Internet server for you to download on any computer.
Finally, he commented that the images carry the name of our company in the top left of the screen, in this link you can see how the logo is inserted on the images: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . php id = 27790 & page = 5

We await a response."

On the the positive side it seems there are 2 more full fights of Locche 'out there', I'm internally debating whether to cough up or not...I do love Locche and I suppose I can afford it....just need to mull it over...
ecto55 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 10:04 AM   #25
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Location: ......Bit stalkerish to ask where I live don't ya think?
vCash: 85

Great stuff will find time eventually to watch Locche go to work. Love technicians.
techks is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #26
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Lovely. Ecto you are the man. I will gladly pay that much for the full Little-Kim fight (no joke or I'll pool in with anyone that's seriously interested) or any Venice Borkorsor they may have
Old 04-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #27
gumbo2176
Contender
ESB Senior Member

That guy had mad skills in avoiding punches. I believe I only say a couple of his fights way back when but I looked up his record and it is pretty impressive.

117 wins with only 14 KO's 4 losses with one by KO 14 draws.

He boxed an incredible 1349 rounds since most of his fights went the distance.
gumbo2176 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #28
El Bujia
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin_Ribs View Post
Locche seemed to me to have a force-field around his ribs and torso though, not just his head. Arguello was one of the greatest of all body punchers, and the older version of Locche at least might be in range (if not the lighter, spry, pre-title version who fought at lightweight). Still, he was a master at positioning his arms, taking little half steps and turning his body from the knees/waist as an opponent was trying to initiate a body attack. Seemed to me like he could almost read body language in that way.
Very true. With that said, I think it'd be wise for Alexis to box behind the jab, put him against the ropes, and crack away (not exhausting himself in the process of course, but then Alexis was never the type). Even if he wasn't landing clean punches, over the course of 15 the sheer blunt force would start to take its toll late, limiting Locche's offensive output, which was never high in the first place. I'd back Alexis by decision, probably a close one.
El Bujia is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum