Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 03:35 AM   #91
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You're right Whips, Geales team know **** all.

Actually, even 3G's team know squat.

Imagine how much Gealey and 3G could learn from JCC and Rubio.

How about Pirog and Macklin? Perhaps they should just go kill themselves on yours and Joseys recommendations? Hacks I tell ya.


Fighter - Average fights per year for the entire career.
Martinez - 3.6
Geale - 3.3
3G - 3.7
Quillin - 3.5
Soliman - 3.6
JCC - 4.9
Sturm - 3.5
Macklin - 2.75
Pirog - 2.5
Rubio - 4.9


Now how about you and Josey suck on that. Cunts.
Ya can pull all the stats ya like out, but it doesn't take away from the fact that since Gelae has become champ has not fought enough..
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2013, 03:38 AM   #92
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Geales going to be a one hit wonder, winning 2 belts in germany from opponents who were on their way out, one of which got a gift decision in his last fight prior to geale. he wont fight GGG, he wont fight Martinez and will hold the IBF title hostage for as many years as he can.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:39 AM   #93
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
From memory wasnt Mads Larsen with Dane promoter Mogens Palle in the early 2000's....Palle also lost Kessler in the late 2000's.
Larsen was then out of the ring for a few years & returned on Sauerland shows.
Barely see Palle promote a card these days.

Top German Light Middleweight prospect Jack Culcay had promotional issues with Universum also a couple years back & jumped ship to Sauerland i remember.
My bad , your right Palles daughter had taken the reigns over after her dad had a heart attack when Joe offered to fight Mikkel at FC Copenhagen for 5 million .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:48 AM   #94
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Ya can pull all the stats ya like out, but it doesn't take away from the fact that since Gelae has become champ has not fought enough..
How is it a fact if the stats are proving it wrong?

What you have is an opinion, not fact.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #95
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,261
vCash: 300
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Geales going to be a one hit wonder, winning 2 belts in germany from opponents who were on their way out, one of which got a gift decision in his last fight prior to geale. he wont fight GGG, he wont fight Martinez and will hold the IBF title hostage for as many years as he can.
Gift decision against a German in Germany..I doubt it u fool.. Don't u remember the cameraman zeroing on on the scorecards at the end of the fight
U troll.. And the sturm fight the punch stats tell the story u complete idiot..
Geale won both belts fair and square.. Go to church and repent your sins u grub...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:23 AM   #96
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
How is it a fact if the stats are proving it wrong?

What you have is an opinion, not fact.
You've given full career stats. I'm talkkingabout latley. We all know u love Geale, all power to u, Nothing wrong with having passion for a fighter, BUt A lot of Choc fans get given shit because of the one eyed shit they go one with.

Serious question... Since Gelae has become Champ...are u happy with the frequency or when he fights and his oppositiong since beating Sylvester???
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:34 AM   #97
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mundine was never going to fight him, Just like Geale prob never will
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:37 AM   #98
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You're starting to get a bad as that flogged out prick who just use to post pictures on here...can't even remember the tools name
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:57 AM   #99
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
You've given full career stats. I'm talkkingabout latley.
I know that, but isn't that the very definition of cherry picking, looking at only a certain amount of data to prove a point?!
That's just silly.
Quote:
We all know u love Geale, all power to u, Nothing wrong with having passion for a fighter, BUt A lot of Choc fans get given shit because of the one eyed shit they go one with.
Mandy's a very different beast to Geale.
If Geale fights only soft touches for the next 3-4 years, he'll lose a fan here, make no mistake of that.

So far he's fought for 2 legit belts 2 years running (in Germany I might add). I'm not complaining.

Let's wait and see what happens in the near future before we start to assume the worst.
Quote:
Serious question... Since Gelae has become Champ...are u happy with the frequency or when he fights and his oppositiong since beating Sylvester???
Pretty much, yeh.
Sure, it could be better, but OTOH, it could be MUCH worse.

The thing that's bugging me more, is you're happy enough to support and rave on about 3G, yet he has taken a similar route to Geale (except for the last ~12 months or so).
In fact, it's potentially worse, because the majority of his opponents have been career LMW's.

Contrary to what you think (and unlike Mandy), I actually like 3G, but I don't understand the double standards.

Anyway, I've answered your question, now do me a favour.
You claim Geale isn't busy enough, ok.
Check out the top 10 P4P fighters on Boxrec, look at the frequency in which they fight.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:03 AM   #100
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
I know that, but isn't that the very definition of cherry picking, looking at only a certain amount of data to prove a point?!
That's just silly.
Mandy's a very different beast to Geale.
If Geale fights only soft touches for the next 3-4 years, he'll lose a fan here, make no mistake of that.

So far he's fought for 2 legit belts 2 years running (in Germany I might add). I'm not complaining.

Let's wait and see what happens in the near future before we start to assume the worst.
Pretty much, yeh.
Sure, it could be better, but OTOH, it could be MUCH worse.

The thing that's bugging me more, is you're happy enough to support and rave on about 3G, yet he has taken a similar route to Geale (except for the last ~12 months or so).
In fact, it's potentially worse, because the majority of his opponents have been career LMW's.

Contrary to what you think (and unlike Mandy), I actually like 3G, but I don't understand the double standards.

Anyway, I've answered your question, now do me a favour.
You claim Geale isn't busy enough, ok.
Check out the top 10 P4P fighters on Boxrec, look at the frequency in which they fight.
The main thing I didnt like about Kostya was his lack of bouts... I just get a feeling Geale is going down the same route, Not syaing he is that worse than any other fighter but he is an Aussie so naturally I follow him closely and want him to do well and part of that involves me wanting him to fight more and take the best fights

Im A GGG fan but you're right he isn't any better than Geale in terms of Opponents or frequency of bouts, I've also never said that I Hope GGG beats Geaele ive only ever said that I think he would win.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:14 AM   #101
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
The main thing I didnt like about Kostya was his lack of bouts... I just get a feeling Geale is going down the same route, Not syaing he is that worse than any other fighter but he is an Aussie so naturally I follow him closely and want him to do well and part of that involves me wanting him to fight more and take the best fights
Fair enough, me too, to a point.

I've just accepted that the fighters are controlled by the teams, which are controlled by money.

That's all we can do.
Quote:
Im A GGG fan but you're right he isn't any better than Geale in terms of Opponents or frequency of bouts, I've also never said that I Hope GGG beats Geaele ive only ever said that I think he would win.
Fair enough, I think Geale will win.
We can only hope that it does happen sometime soon.



Serious question for you.
Is some of your animosity towards Geale because he thrashed Mandy a couple months ago, and the shrinks appointments are sending you broke?
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:16 AM   #102
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,261
vCash: 300
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

What's the bet geale drops down to jmw
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:16 AM   #103
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Fair enough, me too, to a point.

I've just accepted that the fighters are controlled by the teams, which are controlled by money.

That's all we can do.
Fair enough, I think Geale will win.
We can only hope that it does happen sometime soon.



Serious question for you.
Is some of your animosity towards Geale because he thrashed Mandy a couple months ago, and the shrinks appointments are sending you broke?

My shrink is called VB and it is sending me broke
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #104
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
My shrink is called VB and it is sending me broke
If Mandy had of done the unthinkable and won, grog would have sent me broke too, and I don't drink!
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #105
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: GGG VS MACKLIN 29tH june

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
If Mandy had of done the unthinkable and won, grog would have sent me broke too, and I don't drink!
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013