Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #31
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Here's a pic u might enjoy mate.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Good work!
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #32
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post


What's that I hear?
Are you sobbing because your ex lost to sting like an electric eel Geale!
Yes...
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #33
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Yes...
Finally, some humility.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Sting like a feather duster more like it lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #35
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
I'd be prepared to have a life time ban bet that Geale fights Martinez, and wins, sometime time in the future.
Are you? Chicken shit!
Don't really care if he fights 3G or not, as he'll be exposed soon enough.

BTW, what was your prediction on Geale VS Mandy II?
Do you even follow boxing, champ?
Ill take that bet.
And the Do you even follow boxing was my line, i was the first to use that on these forums, its good to see you cant come up with your own sht lol. Do you honestly think after all the banter we had on the forums id be rooting for your lover? even a retard can work that one out.

If Geale ever fights GGG or Martinez he will get stopped. Ill bookmark this page for when it happens. Then you go bye bye for good with your tail tucket between Geales legs since your that far up the guys ass you cant see reality.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #36
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Ill take that bet.
Good.
The condition is that you leave for good to, of course.

I'll say goodbye to you now, dick head.
Quote:
And the Do you even follow boxing was my line, i was the first to use that on these forums, its good to see you cant come up with your own sht lol.
You don't have the intelligence to come up with something first.
Quote:
Do you honestly think after all the banter we had on the forums id be rooting for your lover? even a retard can work that one out.
I don't give a toss if you're rooting the neighbors cat.
Though I hope the poor thing doesn't catch anything...
Quote:
If Geale ever fights GGG or Martinez he will get stopped. Ill bookmark this page for when it happens. Then you go bye bye for good with your tail tucket between Geales legs since your that far up the guys ass you cant see reality.
Not a chance in hell.
Every one on this board will be glad to see the back you, wanker.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #37
Above Deck
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,453
vCash: 75
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

I think GGG stops Geale.

But I like Geales chances against Martinez.
Martinez is there to be hit, we seen that when he fought Paul Williams.
I think Geale is fundamentally sound enough to expose some flaws in Martinez.
I don't think Sergio's movement will bother Geale and I think Geale's constant pressure will serve him well..

I'd bet up big if that fight were to eventuate.

I don't think anyone in that division touches GGG and I've said that for a long time.
Above Deck is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #38
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Deck View Post
I think GGG stops Geale.

But I like Geales chances against Martinez.
Martinez is there to be hit, we seen that when he fought Paul Williams.
I think Geale is fundamentally sound enough to expose some flaws in Martinez.
I don't think Sergio's movement will bother Geale and I think Geale's constant pressure will serve him well..

I'd bet up big if that fight were to eventuate.

I don't think anyone in that division touches GGG and I've said that for a long time.
It's funny how opinions differ so much.

I think ***y gives Geale much more trouble than 3G.

IMO Geales speed, movement, and pressure will give 3G fits.
I'm very confident in this one.

Whereas ***y is a very dangerous fight for Geale IMO. One which I want to happen, but I'll be shitting myself.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #39
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Its funny how only the people with tounge up Geales ass think he has a chance lol.. and stop trolling sox, its getting boring.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #40
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

TC you stole that "do you even" off those fag steroid junkies that people worship like zyzz, that line came from "do you even lift bro" do not try to act as if you are profound, you are simply a recycler of shit.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #41
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

lol recycler of sht, says Danny Greens biggest fan hahaha and it didnt come from Zyzz, its a bodybuilding saying around gyms with cunts that lift. Do you even lift bro? lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:30 PM   #42
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Its funny how only the people with tounge up Geales ass think he has a chance lol.. and stop trolling sox, its getting boring.
**** off idiot.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #43
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Boring!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:39 PM   #44
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
lol recycler of sht, says Danny Greens biggest fan hahaha and it didnt come from Zyzz, its a bodybuilding saying around gyms with cunts that lift. Do you even lift bro? lol
It stemmed from that whole faggy scene, people that lift and have the audacity to feel as though they are superior are generally queefs who are overcompensating, like yourself, with your lack of height and missing chromosome.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #45
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale set to announce next voluntary title defence.

notsureifsrs or doesnt lift lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013