Old 04-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #796
Macky
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Liam Walsh v Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
You hardly put any scousers to sleep mate. You came, caused a fight with a load of **** head scallies and were then told to leave after you'd been pelted and swilled. Not defending disgusting behaviour like that but you lot were to blame just as much. Don't give us this bull**** about how you left because "we'd seen enough". What kind a person buys a ticket to an event and leaves before the main event?
I left 5 round into the main event. The police sat behind me said "sorry lads do you mind leaving, there isn't enough of us in here to stop any trouble after the main event. Our coach was waiting aswell, the bellew fight was boring so we got off. Simple as, we never moved all night, never threw a coin, a beer, all incited by the scousers. Funny how there's only fighting at the echo init. Let's find the common denominator.....scousers, simple as. Dragged up scruffs!
Macky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #797
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky View Post
I left 5 round into the main event. The police sat behind me said "sorry lads do you mind leaving, there isn't enough of us in here to stop any trouble after the main event. Our coach was waiting aswell, the bellew fight was boring so we got off. Simple as, we never moved all night, never threw a coin, a beer, all incited by the scousers. Funny how there's only fighting at the echo init. Let's find the common denominator.....scousers, simple as. Dragged up scruffs!
You never caused any trouble?

You and the ****-head scallies were just as bad as each other. I was there, had a perfect view as it was just below me. Don't play the innocents, you caused the fighting and the idiots by you helped it escalate by throwing stuff like kids. You were all gone before the opening bell of the main event because, like you're admitting, the police told you to **** off. It doesn't matter how the copper supposedly worded it, if you were well-behaved bunnies they'd never have asked you to leave.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #798
TED 822
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fg2227 View Post
What now for harrison?
He probably needs the discipline to keep him on track not to mention the money,so maybe he should carry on for a couple of years,albeit at a lower level.I reckon he could box at home in Scotland and have some good s****s if he's matched well.No disgrace losing to Walsh,good for him it was 10 rounds though IMO.Harrison still tough for anyone in the country,proved tonight.
TED 822 is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #799
scotchpieirnbru
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Harrison still got a future in the sport, keep him self fit healthy and clean and have a few more tear ups who knows what level he could potentially end up at? Needs more fights to knock some more of the rust off, and who knows. Still has something to offer though definitley.
scotchpieirnbru is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #800
fg2227
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Was impressed with Harrison after all the **** in his life. It was a very good performance and he can be proud of himself.
fg2227 is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #801
Broony
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

All in all it was a decent performance by Scott, the judges had it a bit wider than I did. Considering he'll need the money if he can keep his head screwed on and get active he can win the British and make a little cash before he gets totally over the hill and loses to a couple D level fighters
Broony is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #802
JStevo10
Journeyman

Billy is away looking out the sauna suit for Moog .........
JStevo10 is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #803
enpe
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Had Walsh 96-95, but the commentators were absolute bellsmashes, bumlicking Walsh all night.

On that fight, Burns destroys both, Francis ****** talking about world titles

Harrison has something left, won't win a world title, but he faded towards the end of the fight, but I think that's down to inactivity. If he can get himself up for it, then winning British and at a push European titles isn't beyond him. I think he would beat Matthews, Crolla and Gethin and give Rees, Mitchell and Murray tough fights.
enpe is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #804
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

Moog I'm still posting win lose or draw will you?
One hour that's going to feel like a week mate please believe me
billy nelson is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #805
Jamie2011

haha billy, good luck moog heating on full blast im sure he asked for Billy what you make of cardle v maxi hughes?maybe a fight for harrison i reckon hes still got something to offer domestically. i hope you have recorded sky just for shocking commentating. Made cardle out a world beater
Jamie2011 is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 06:24 AM   #806
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Scott could beat Walsh with another couple of fights, he started well, but like any athlete with such inactivity, tired 2nd half of the fight.
I don't think Liam Walsh is better than Scott he was just carrying less rust.

Scott needs to get really busy, fight on every undercard possible if he's to carry on.
He shouldn't fight Burns, that's obvious, but Crolla, Murray, Matthews, even Lee McAllister or Limond in a Scottish battle.
One thing Scott does really need to work hard on is what he does under fire. Last night he couldn't get out the way and got hit clean to often. There was no head movement whatsoever, Walsh was finding holes in his high guard and planting your feet and throwing back wide shots is not the answer.
If I was Peter Harrison that would be my big thing when choosing sparring partners, I'd have welters/light middles forcing Scott to think about avoiding punches.
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #807
billy boy balbo

vCash: 75

Scotts fighting again in june.
At least he can take his licks, although obviously gutted about the decision he was very respectful to Walsh, he will be back and stronger, we really shouldnt have expecting anything less from these english judges, bunch of ****ers the lot of them.

#willbe3xworldChampion!
billy boy balbo is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #808
c woodhouse
Contender
ESB Senior Member

id love a fight with harrison at 9st9 win lose or draw I think it would be a great watch, im also available in june!
c woodhouse is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #809
billy boy balbo

vCash: 75

curtis give him a tweet
@iamscotharrison
billy boy balbo is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #810
c woodhouse
Contender
ESB Senior Member

he just lost last night he doesnt need me interupting his breakfast! he did well last night and surprised me a lot, I never thought he had anything left but he obviously has, probably needs to stay active to build that stamina and timing back up, not sure he will reach past glorys but he can still be in some great fights and restore his reputation, I wish him well and would love to have a good old dust up with him
c woodhouse is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum